Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite kind of person?
1 2 3
Really really kind trouble makers. Rebellious, brave, fun-seekers who wouldn't hurt a fly. Extroverted, high energy, highly loyal, affectionate. Preferably an artist? or a person heavily inspired by art. Sunny people who light up the room with their smile. Unapologetically themselves. They put their everything into everything they do. Their flaws tend to be that they get bored fast with things, and that they never stop and relax and enjoy what they have, because they're busy trying to accomplish more. Likely prone to bottling up emotions and being dubbed dramatic when they do let it out. Probably a fire sign, probably gryffindor or hufflepuff, and definitely the kind of person that everyone knows of (although few people have the honor of actually knowing them).

Not to be confused with the rude party people who are too stuck up and interested in themselves to care about your life.

Celebrities like this: Lady Gaga, Brendon Urie, Trixie Mattel
Really really kind trouble makers. Rebellious, brave, fun-seekers who wouldn't hurt a fly. Extroverted, high energy, highly loyal, affectionate. Preferably an artist? or a person heavily inspired by art. Sunny people who light up the room with their smile. Unapologetically themselves. They put their everything into everything they do. Their flaws tend to be that they get bored fast with things, and that they never stop and relax and enjoy what they have, because they're busy trying to accomplish more. Likely prone to bottling up emotions and being dubbed dramatic when they do let it out. Probably a fire sign, probably gryffindor or hufflepuff, and definitely the kind of person that everyone knows of (although few people have the honor of actually knowing them).

Not to be confused with the rude party people who are too stuck up and interested in themselves to care about your life.

Celebrities like this: Lady Gaga, Brendon Urie, Trixie Mattel
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
This is kind of hard to explain, but I like a person with a very strong "essence". Like, the exact combanatuon of things that make up THEM is distinct and undeniable. You could pick them out, or a thing that reminds you of them, from a mile away.
Does that make any sense?
This is kind of hard to explain, but I like a person with a very strong "essence". Like, the exact combanatuon of things that make up THEM is distinct and undeniable. You could pick them out, or a thing that reminds you of them, from a mile away.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
[quote name="PiecesOSky" date=2017-09-26 13:40:02] This is kind of hard to explain, but I like a person with a very strong "essence". Like, the exact combanatuon of things that make up THEM is distinct and undeniable. You could pick them out, or a thing that reminds you of them, from a mile away. Does that make any sense? [/quote]yes yes yes [s]i feel like i might be one of that kind in a way, to familiar ppl at least[/s] ...i guess i prefer humble ppl, and those kinds who arent outward salty/whatever at others for no reason whilst around ppl that are not the salt targets (if that makes sense. my roomie's salty at our blockmates at times in just my presence, and even tho theyre not the best yes (dont think theyve realized they gotta pitch in when living w others really) im just rather bleh whenever she utters smth salty at them under her breath) and perhaps those with some sort of bohemian-ish or artsy-ish vibe, lol and more introspective ppl maybe. and respectful. and appreciative of even the simple things those with ...cool? distinct? music tastes (at least in relation to my own) are also cool
PiecesOSky wrote on 2017-09-26:
yes yes yes
i feel like i might be one of that kind in a way, to familiar ppl at least

...i guess i prefer humble ppl, and those kinds who arent outward salty/whatever at others for no reason whilst around ppl that are not the salt targets (if that makes sense. my roomie's salty at our blockmates at times in just my presence, and even tho theyre not the best yes (dont think theyve realized they gotta pitch in when living w others really) im just rather bleh whenever she utters smth salty at them under her breath)

and perhaps those with some sort of bohemian-ish or artsy-ish vibe, lol
and more introspective ppl maybe. and respectful. and appreciative of even the simple things

those with ...cool? distinct? music tastes (at least in relation to my own) are also cool
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
My favorite kind of person is the one who you can lean on when you're down, and they aren't afraid to lean on you for help too. The ones who will drown you with pictures of something you like to make you smile, but also laugh when you trip and tall. The ones you say "I hate you" to so often, but with the biggest smile on your face as you both laugh until you can't breath. The ones you can text at 3 am with weird revelations and instead of questioning you discuss it with you until the hours fade away and you feel warm in the chest.

The kind of person everyone should have.
My favorite kind of person is the one who you can lean on when you're down, and they aren't afraid to lean on you for help too. The ones who will drown you with pictures of something you like to make you smile, but also laugh when you trip and tall. The ones you say "I hate you" to so often, but with the biggest smile on your face as you both laugh until you can't breath. The ones you can text at 3 am with weird revelations and instead of questioning you discuss it with you until the hours fade away and you feel warm in the chest.

The kind of person everyone should have.
THIS THREAD [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e5b43f69b44a8b8935d64402622a7583/tumblr_inline_okglbyGOgu1rxukap_500.png[/img] it warms my lonely and bitter heart. i want friends like these.
THIS THREAD

tumblr_inline_okglbyGOgu1rxukap_500.png

it warms my lonely and bitter heart. i want friends like these.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
My favorite kind of person is the kind who can criticize people honestly and brutally, but isn't necessarily a jerk about it.
My favorite kind of person is the kind who can criticize people honestly and brutally, but isn't necessarily a jerk about it.
- order
My favorite kind of person is one who is constantly asking "why?". It's someone that helps me grow, challenges my views, and makes me think outside the box. Someone I can ask any question to, and someone who will call me out for being an idiot. Someone who won't take it easy on me.

I've met 2 of these people in my life, and they are the only people I regularly talk to. I am in awe of them, they're wonderful
My favorite kind of person is one who is constantly asking "why?". It's someone that helps me grow, challenges my views, and makes me think outside the box. Someone I can ask any question to, and someone who will call me out for being an idiot. Someone who won't take it easy on me.

I've met 2 of these people in my life, and they are the only people I regularly talk to. I am in awe of them, they're wonderful
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
oh man these are all so pure

you guys are so good, you're my favorite kind of people <3
oh man these are all so pure

you guys are so good, you're my favorite kind of people <3
cL9yafY.gif
My favorite kind of people are the ones that approach you when you're awkwardly all by yourself and talk to you, and make nice conversation, but still don't put a lot of pressure on you to be social if you just... can't right now.

Another favorite person: the one who is willing to be really weirdly deep and talk about alternate dimensions and religion 'n' stuff, but will also make dumb puns and laugh at their own incredibly corny jokes if that's the mood their in.
My favorite kind of people are the ones that approach you when you're awkwardly all by yourself and talk to you, and make nice conversation, but still don't put a lot of pressure on you to be social if you just... can't right now.

Another favorite person: the one who is willing to be really weirdly deep and talk about alternate dimensions and religion 'n' stuff, but will also make dumb puns and laugh at their own incredibly corny jokes if that's the mood their in.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Not @TheEngineer

Just kidding! Someone who can laugh at me and at themselves and honestly just vibe together. Also they have to like H O U S H
Not @TheEngineer

Just kidding! Someone who can laugh at me and at themselves and honestly just vibe together. Also they have to like H O U S H
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
1 2 3