Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sp00ky time is approaching
1 2 3 4 5 6
*deep breath*
I came rolling into school this morning blaring Spooky Scary Skeletons in my car and I'm honestly so pumped for October
*deep breath*
I came rolling into school this morning blaring Spooky Scary Skeletons in my car and I'm honestly so pumped for October
sZShZzW.png
Oh boy, Halloween. Jack-o-lanterns, cosplays, and CANDYYYY! I'm so hyped, I'm already working on making Majora's mask for my Skull Kid costume.

It turns out I'm bad at plaster cloth.
Oh boy, Halloween. Jack-o-lanterns, cosplays, and CANDYYYY! I'm so hyped, I'm already working on making Majora's mask for my Skull Kid costume.

It turns out I'm bad at plaster cloth.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I probably won't have the time to go Trick-or-Treating this year. I don't have a costume and I'll probably have AP World, Chemistry, and Algebra to do.
I probably won't have the time to go Trick-or-Treating this year. I don't have a costume and I'll probably have AP World, Chemistry, and Algebra to do.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I'm excited! I love Halloween, even though my lame school doesn't let us wear costumes to school >_<

I'm trying to make a wreath out of (fake) crow feathers to hang on my door for Halloween, it's gonna be epic!
I'm excited! I love Halloween, even though my lame school doesn't let us wear costumes to school >_<

I'm trying to make a wreath out of (fake) crow feathers to hang on my door for Halloween, it's gonna be epic!
jCVhFoZ.gif
i work at a regional chain store. all the halloween decorations are coming out. candy is going on sale.

it begins.

i do love halloween though, it's my favorite!
i work at a regional chain store. all the halloween decorations are coming out. candy is going on sale.

it begins.

i do love halloween though, it's my favorite!
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
as of right now the only plans i've had is to dye my hair purple (i have green eyes and purple+green looks a little halloween-ish? idk) but maybe i'll do more stuff this year.... i love halloween and i always get way hyped but never do anything. wish i could like dress up as an alien or cryptid... mothman here i come
as of right now the only plans i've had is to dye my hair purple (i have green eyes and purple+green looks a little halloween-ish? idk) but maybe i'll do more stuff this year.... i love halloween and i always get way hyped but never do anything. wish i could like dress up as an alien or cryptid... mothman here i come

When trying on my mask, I got plaster in my eye.

When trying on my mask, I got plaster in my eye.

tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Get ready bois, it's time to start stretching your bones!
Get ready bois, it's time to start stretching your bones!
My writing project.
As I always say, Halloween is not a holiday - it is a lifestyle. Wish me luck in convincing my mother to let me keep the Halloween decorations up year-round.
As I always say, Halloween is not a holiday - it is a lifestyle. Wish me luck in convincing my mother to let me keep the Halloween decorations up year-round.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@DirtyGuts

I've been working on my Halloween costume since June.

I am ready to accept the sp00k.
@DirtyGuts

I've been working on my Halloween costume since June.

I am ready to accept the sp00k.
Heck, give me a minute.
1 2 3 4 5 6