Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What RPG class do you think you'd be?
1 2 3 4 5 6
The quiz gave me Druid/Ranger, which is pretty spot-on, though I think I'd make a great cleric.
The quiz gave me Druid/Ranger, which is pretty spot-on, though I think I'd make a great cleric.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Hmm. I don't think I'll really care of any class I can be as long it doesn't mess with my personality. I'm kind of lawful neutral, and most times I can't fit with a lot of classes like priests, paladins, dark knights, etc. just cuz their laws are... too evil/good for me.

Probably Assassin (or some kind of Rogue in d&d), Ranger or Druid, since I'm the kind of pacific and wise disciplined warrior who will find a way to destroy even gods if they mess with the neutral rules of nature, but also do whatever I can to help other living things. IRL I have to be smart and heartless in my work, no time for tears in middle of a disaster.

Heh, I took the test and the results are interesting: Lawful Neutral Human Ranger.

Law & Chaos:
Law = 12
Neutral = 4
Chaos = 8

Good & Evil:
Good = 7
Neutral = 13
Evil = 8
Hmm. I don't think I'll really care of any class I can be as long it doesn't mess with my personality. I'm kind of lawful neutral, and most times I can't fit with a lot of classes like priests, paladins, dark knights, etc. just cuz their laws are... too evil/good for me.

Probably Assassin (or some kind of Rogue in d&d), Ranger or Druid, since I'm the kind of pacific and wise disciplined warrior who will find a way to destroy even gods if they mess with the neutral rules of nature, but also do whatever I can to help other living things. IRL I have to be smart and heartless in my work, no time for tears in middle of a disaster.

Heh, I took the test and the results are interesting: Lawful Neutral Human Ranger.

Law & Chaos:
Law = 12
Neutral = 4
Chaos = 8

Good & Evil:
Good = 7
Neutral = 13
Evil = 8
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Lawful Neutral Human Fighter/Druid (2nd/2nd Level)
Makes sense, I guess? I've never played D&D, but in vidoe games I seem to favor warrior classes, or things associated with nature.
Lawful Neutral Human Fighter/Druid (2nd/2nd Level)
Makes sense, I guess? I've never played D&D, but in vidoe games I seem to favor warrior classes, or things associated with nature.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
I took the quiz and got a human ranger! I was hoping for some sort of Mage, but a ranger is cool too :D
I took the quiz and got a human ranger! I was hoping for some sort of Mage, but a ranger is cool too :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote][center]Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level) Strength- 9 Dexterity- 10 Constitution- 11 Intelligence- 13 Wisdom- 13 Charisma- 9[/center][/quote] A little mediocre, but still not terrible.
Quote:
Lawful Good Human Wizard (1st Level)

Strength- 9
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 13
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 9

A little mediocre, but still not terrible.
AqaqXxe.png
Quote:
True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 10

True neutral is pretty spot on though I'd say, and I like being human thanks. But Bard? What even. If I had any sense (and I like to think I do), I'd reclass as a wizard/sorceror given that tragic Charisma. Haha, at least I like music?
Quote:
True Neutral Human Bard (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 10

True neutral is pretty spot on though I'd say, and I like being human thanks. But Bard? What even. If I had any sense (and I like to think I do), I'd reclass as a wizard/sorceror given that tragic Charisma. Haha, at least I like music?
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
I'm rubbing my grubby DnD player hands together while my DM hands type this message.

I usually play a melee class. Right now I'm playing a super self-indulgent character, a hairy dwarf woman fighter named Maira. I really identify with her. Both of us want desperately to be allowed to go bare fist but the powers that be won't let us. In my case, I'm a baby whose strength is entirely gained through manual labor. In her case, the DM insists she needs a weapon to be effective in combat (we compromised, she let me have brass knuckles).

If I had to choose a class I think I would be a wizard, mostly because I have very little real physical ability and I carry a stun gun so... lightning magic?

But if I were suddenly plunged into a DnD-esque world like in one of my japanese animes, realistically I think I would actively try to avoid being anything. For the sake of self-preservation and laziness, I would rather just be a farmer or something. Let me raise chickens in peace. I will sell you my strongest potions.
I'm rubbing my grubby DnD player hands together while my DM hands type this message.

I usually play a melee class. Right now I'm playing a super self-indulgent character, a hairy dwarf woman fighter named Maira. I really identify with her. Both of us want desperately to be allowed to go bare fist but the powers that be won't let us. In my case, I'm a baby whose strength is entirely gained through manual labor. In her case, the DM insists she needs a weapon to be effective in combat (we compromised, she let me have brass knuckles).

If I had to choose a class I think I would be a wizard, mostly because I have very little real physical ability and I carry a stun gun so... lightning magic?

But if I were suddenly plunged into a DnD-esque world like in one of my japanese animes, realistically I think I would actively try to avoid being anything. For the sake of self-preservation and laziness, I would rather just be a farmer or something. Let me raise chickens in peace. I will sell you my strongest potions.
Yeah, as a farmer you risk getting eaten by wolves or robbed by bandits or whatever, but that sure beats being consumed by a corrosive slime or trapped eternally in some plane of hell or whatever.
Yeah, as a farmer you risk getting eaten by wolves or robbed by bandits or whatever, but that sure beats being consumed by a corrosive slime or trapped eternally in some plane of hell or whatever.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Off the top of my head, I'd have guessed a Chaotic Good Druid.

Did the whole test, and...
Quote:
Chaotic Good Human Druid (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 12

That is so legit. Even the ability scores match up pretty well... I'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades, but with a disproportionate amount of wisdom because of all this damn life experience and whatnot. And the whole thing with druids being all in-tune with nature and calling on its power is so me. Cool!
Off the top of my head, I'd have guessed a Chaotic Good Druid.

Did the whole test, and...
Quote:
Chaotic Good Human Druid (3rd Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 12
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 12
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 19
Charisma- 12

That is so legit. Even the ability scores match up pretty well... I'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades, but with a disproportionate amount of wisdom because of all this damn life experience and whatnot. And the whole thing with druids being all in-tune with nature and calling on its power is so me. Cool!
[quote name="munchies" date=2017-07-27 08:17:57] a thief because I steal all the memes [/quote] heh. In all seriousness: When I took the test I got a bard. The description for a bard aligns with some of the things I'd do, although I'd prefer to stay away from big events of heroes and villains... unless I was safe. I thought I'd get something related to magic, since physically, I'm pretty weak. I got True Neutral too, which fits my views pretty well. I looked at the detailed results, and it said I tied for True Neutral and Neutral Good? At least that's what it looked like. In the one campaign I've played, I was a Ranger though. [s]In FE I'd definitely be a mage. Probably a dark mage.[/s]
munchies wrote on 2017-07-27:
a thief because I steal all the memes
heh.

In all seriousness: When I took the test I got a bard. The description for a bard aligns with some of the things I'd do, although I'd prefer to stay away from big events of heroes and villains... unless I was safe. I thought I'd get something related to magic, since physically, I'm pretty weak. I got True Neutral too, which fits my views pretty well. I looked at the detailed results, and it said I tied for True Neutral and Neutral Good? At least that's what it looked like. In the one campaign I've played, I was a Ranger though.

In FE I'd definitely be a mage. Probably a dark mage.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6