Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dream Daddy
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/687ec286d966b9fd137e69344037b467/tumblr_oucasflvLr1wu3y47o1_1280.png[/img] I wanted to make my spin on the quintessential Dad. Brian was the first dad I chose to romance (can you blame me? His smile is... [i]perfect[/i].), but I am nothing if not a dad dating completionist. Something about a well-earned sense of responsibility... unf.
tumblr_oucasflvLr1wu3y47o1_1280.png

I wanted to make my spin on the quintessential Dad. Brian was the first dad I chose to romance (can you blame me? His smile is... perfect.), but I am nothing if not a dad dating completionist. Something about a well-earned sense of responsibility... unf.
________12204364.png iiHeads I win
_icoin-gif.gif
iTails you lose
2422616.png
aaAAAHH !! ddadds isn't the [i]best[/i] vn/dating sim i've ever played but damn - it's good ! the humor in it is amazing ~ damien is my favourite ;u;; this is my dadsona, Tae ! [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFm3al5XsAAimGG.jpg[/img]
aaAAAHH !!
ddadds isn't the best vn/dating sim i've ever played but damn - it's good !
the humor in it is amazing ~
damien is my favourite ;u;;

this is my dadsona, Tae !

DFm3al5XsAAimGG.jpg
tastefulmarketing.gif
@TyrianCallows

What is this game? How do you play? I want in. /)O3O(\
@TyrianCallows

What is this game? How do you play? I want in. /)O3O(\
@TundraTheTundra I should have the steam page linked at the top of the first post that's more informative, but it's essentially a dating sim!
@TundraTheTundra I should have the steam page linked at the top of the first post that's more informative, but it's essentially a dating sim!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
@TyrianCallows

I checked it out already, it looks awesome! But I has no moneys, so oh well, 'em dream daddies were not meant for me I guess. :')
@TyrianCallows

I checked it out already, it looks awesome! But I has no moneys, so oh well, 'em dream daddies were not meant for me I guess. :')
[quote name="OffensiveTitles" date=2017-07-21 12:45:49] if these are all dads then why do they look so young and tumblrish [/quote] asjfafk me too im not getting it unless it goes on sale, i've heard its not that great and the fandom on tumblr already seems... :/ eh i'll stick with love live and pretend i can date the girls.
OffensiveTitles wrote on 2017-07-21:
if these are all dads then why do they look so young and tumblrish

asjfafk me too
im not getting it unless it goes on sale, i've heard its not that great and the fandom on tumblr already seems... :/ eh

i'll stick with love live and pretend i can date the girls.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4 5