Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Funniest / Weirdest Dream You Ever Had?
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56
So i think i was with three of my friends, and we found this baby bird on the ground, so we picked it up and carried it to its mother’s nest. while we were doing so, we were like talking to it all cute like “awww...what’s your name, little guy....?” expecting it to not answer.
BUT....and here’s the kicker...it did respond in this DEEP baritone voice...with like all these evil undertones. it said “my name is rosie.”
So i think i was with three of my friends, and we found this baby bird on the ground, so we picked it up and carried it to its mother’s nest. while we were doing so, we were like talking to it all cute like “awww...what’s your name, little guy....?” expecting it to not answer.
BUT....and here’s the kicker...it did respond in this DEEP baritone voice...with like all these evil undertones. it said “my name is rosie.”
she/he/they | fr + 3
When I was five I had a dream that alligators in tuxedos took over the world
When I was five I had a dream that alligators in tuxedos took over the world
ePOliyb.png
4VnEfWt.png

ZF2TQvw.gifVrmmSen.gif
Azula threw a shark really far and it beaned Prompto in the head so hard that he just stopped existing entirely.
Azula threw a shark really far and it beaned Prompto in the head so hard that he just stopped existing entirely.
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
i had a slight nightmare this morning, not too bad though. in the first part there were heaps of moths and i touched one of them that was on the light switch so it got smashed and all its bits went under my fingernails. it was really vivid too. yuck, i actually felt gross. but in real life i dont think id care that much.

next part i was being chased by bastion in his ult/cannon form many times at an airport. i always escaped cause his aim sucked lol but there were some close calls.

there were also no girls bathrooms in that airport, just disabled and maybe males. i remember the colour blue of the signs.
i had a slight nightmare this morning, not too bad though. in the first part there were heaps of moths and i touched one of them that was on the light switch so it got smashed and all its bits went under my fingernails. it was really vivid too. yuck, i actually felt gross. but in real life i dont think id care that much.

next part i was being chased by bastion in his ult/cannon form many times at an airport. i always escaped cause his aim sucked lol but there were some close calls.

there were also no girls bathrooms in that airport, just disabled and maybe males. i remember the colour blue of the signs.
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
I recently had this dream that me, my family and some friends went to this water park/aquarium thing and apparently ended up needing help to the point where they sent a guide to help us--

according to my dream, that said guide was extremely attractive or something to everyone and i was just there like

"Wot are you guys talking about h E HAS F I S H SCALES-"

it was intresting to say the least x'D
I recently had this dream that me, my family and some friends went to this water park/aquarium thing and apparently ended up needing help to the point where they sent a guide to help us--

according to my dream, that said guide was extremely attractive or something to everyone and i was just there like

"Wot are you guys talking about h E HAS F I S H SCALES-"

it was intresting to say the least x'D
pixel_marigold.png
That my teeth suddenly shattered in my mouth - all of them - in graphic sensory detail, while I was talking to my parents, who blamed it on me eating too much sugar. And then Donald Trump appeared and said it was Hillary Clinton’s fault. I haven’t been more relieved to wake up from a dream since the public shooting nightmare - I could FEEL the weight of, and TASTE, the BLOODY TOOTH SHARDS FILLING MY MOUTH.
That my teeth suddenly shattered in my mouth - all of them - in graphic sensory detail, while I was talking to my parents, who blamed it on me eating too much sugar. And then Donald Trump appeared and said it was Hillary Clinton’s fault. I haven’t been more relieved to wake up from a dream since the public shooting nightmare - I could FEEL the weight of, and TASTE, the BLOODY TOOTH SHARDS FILLING MY MOUTH.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Ok so the funniest dream I've ever had was that there was a new show/movie about an animated talking rock voiced by Dwayne Johnson.

idk how funny that is to other people, but I woke up laughing and I still think that it's one of the best funniest dreams I have ever had.
Ok so the funniest dream I've ever had was that there was a new show/movie about an animated talking rock voiced by Dwayne Johnson.

idk how funny that is to other people, but I woke up laughing and I still think that it's one of the best funniest dreams I have ever had.
tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
HOO [i][u]B O Y.[/u][/i] to start off, i'll talk about the spider zoo dream! a personal classic So i was in this spider zoo place with a bunch of cool spiders in terrariums(which was neat because i love spiders) but for some reason there were small children everywhere?? riding fireworks? so the children were zooming around inside this spider zoo on fireworks and somehow one of the fireworks malfunctioned and EXPLODED and BLEW MY ARM OFF and i remember thinking "oH CRAP" as it happened and then i woke up. next there's... this? so the dream was following like. a posse of adventurers exploring stuff for some reason one of them was rainbow dash from my little pony and they did stuff that i dont really remember at one point they got to a savanna and somehow offended this race of sentient bipedal ants so now there's billions of ants after them AND for some reason elsa from frozen is a villain too! so she's after them this whole time too somehow they get to like an indoor river rafting place and my aunt and uncle are there somehow later, they find anna from frozen and run up to her thinking she'll help BUT PLOT TWIST ANNA IS [i]FAKE[/i] and elsa DRAMATICALLY STEPS OUT OF THE SHADOWS and she looks like THIS [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494987598327054375/506510676798472221/image0.png[/img] and then i woke up. another one! so there were a bunch of sentient sheep imprisoned in a giant dystopian hardware store and they lived in things on the shelves and it was like a prison and stuff so they had to escape into the woods and got chased by drones and soldiers and stuff and it was actually kinda exciting (they did end up escaping) there were even like. sheep characters and the other day i had this dream! so it was like. three parts first part takes place in the world of the book series Wings of Fire & it'd be confusing to people who dont read the series so i'll leave it out in the second part like. a plane crashed on my lawn but the inside was fine so everyone just kinda milled around & there was this one girl who was pretty cool but she like phased out of existence for a while? and came back as a dude so that was neat & the second part was kinda like the game ark survival evolved in the aberration expansion i had to get past a giganotosaurus(a big mean dino) so i pole vaulted over it and got to a safe spot and ahead there was another giga but i was woken up before i could continue it sorry about the,, absolutely Massive post but I Must Share ok bye!! :>
HOO
B O Y.
to start off, i'll talk about the spider zoo dream! a personal classic

So i was in this spider zoo place with a bunch of cool spiders in terrariums(which was neat because i love spiders)
but for some reason there were small children everywhere??
riding fireworks?
so the children were zooming around inside this spider zoo on fireworks
and somehow one of the fireworks malfunctioned and EXPLODED
and BLEW MY ARM OFF
and i remember thinking "oH CRAP" as it happened
and then i woke up.

next there's... this?
so the dream was following like. a posse of adventurers exploring stuff
for some reason one of them was rainbow dash from my little pony
and they did stuff that i dont really remember
at one point they got to a savanna and somehow offended this race of sentient bipedal ants so now there's billions of ants after them
AND for some reason elsa from frozen is a villain too! so she's after them this whole time too
somehow they get to like an indoor river rafting place and my aunt and uncle are there somehow
later, they find anna from frozen and run up to her thinking she'll help
BUT
PLOT TWIST
ANNA IS FAKE
and elsa
DRAMATICALLY STEPS OUT OF THE SHADOWS
and she looks
THIS
image0.png
and then i woke up.

another one!
so there were a bunch of sentient sheep imprisoned in a giant dystopian hardware store
and they lived in things on the shelves and it was like a prison and stuff
so they had to escape into the woods and got chased by drones and soldiers and stuff and it was actually kinda exciting
(they did end up escaping)
there were even like. sheep characters

and the other day i had this dream!
so it was like. three parts
first part takes place in the world of the book series Wings of Fire & it'd be confusing to people who dont read the series so i'll leave it out
in the second part like. a plane crashed on my lawn but the inside was fine so everyone just kinda milled around & there was this one girl who was pretty cool
but she like phased out of existence for a while?
and came back as a dude so that was neat
& the second part was kinda like the game ark survival evolved in the aberration expansion
i had to get past a giganotosaurus(a big mean dino) so i pole vaulted over it and got to a safe spot and ahead there was another giga
but i was woken up before i could continue it

sorry about the,, absolutely Massive post but I Must Share
ok bye!! :>
shellbubble.gif
___they/them_-_ please copy+paste my
____fr time +3___username when pinging
Like, okay, nearly every my dream is weird as hell, but that one is just special. It still makes me scream and it's perfect in its weirdness
It started at Turkey, where did I come for the vacation. I had to live with my friend, but she turned to live in a old house completely without one wall, and there was a party when I come, so I shouted to my friend who was on second floor to give me a pizza slice. She throwed it, and it fall on asphalt, but it doesn't bothered me and me with my dog appeared from nowhere eated it from floor
After that my brain desided to throw me at absolutely different story, where I was a writer and artist who buyed a small house in... Turkey (brain, I'm not even into this country), and accidentaly held the door for some green coatl woman (she looked like an anthro coatl with iri/shim/runes, and runes was really bright), but on next day her overprotective ghoul (like in fallout) husband come to me and start screaming about me flirting with his wife, but I calmed him down by saying that I'm a gay. He doesn't belive me, but leave me be, but come back again next day. And here's a PLOT TWIST: I was not a 20 years old writer, I was a 14 years gal, who just lied to everyone and claim her mom's profession as her own. This overprotective ghoul asked me some weird questions, and started a brawl beacose he saw my baby coatl drawing, but I'm again calmed him down by telling that I'm gay, and again turned to 20 y.o. guy, I even flirted with him, but he just run off.
And then turns out that I have a girlfriend
A girfriend with *drumroll*
Giant
Vagina
Head
It's the part of dream I remember most clear, and I understand why. I just really don't know how and why my brain prodused that, but it is here.
She actually don't figured out further anywhere in dream, but her appearance for few seconds was just the most stunning part.
After that we forgot about the writer's story and moving to some really dark and scary aquapark, where anthropomorfic wolves jumped into the water
And after that there's a red room with different weird pepole, and the voiseover saying "They all want to hide something, but not all were sucsessful"
After that I woke up
And
HOLY
CRAP
Never in my life I don't shared my dream with friends so fast. And sorry for that, but I just HAD to share it when I saw this topic
And sorry for grammar errors here, beacose there may be a lot
Like, okay, nearly every my dream is weird as hell, but that one is just special. It still makes me scream and it's perfect in its weirdness
It started at Turkey, where did I come for the vacation. I had to live with my friend, but she turned to live in a old house completely without one wall, and there was a party when I come, so I shouted to my friend who was on second floor to give me a pizza slice. She throwed it, and it fall on asphalt, but it doesn't bothered me and me with my dog appeared from nowhere eated it from floor
After that my brain desided to throw me at absolutely different story, where I was a writer and artist who buyed a small house in... Turkey (brain, I'm not even into this country), and accidentaly held the door for some green coatl woman (she looked like an anthro coatl with iri/shim/runes, and runes was really bright), but on next day her overprotective ghoul (like in fallout) husband come to me and start screaming about me flirting with his wife, but I calmed him down by saying that I'm a gay. He doesn't belive me, but leave me be, but come back again next day. And here's a PLOT TWIST: I was not a 20 years old writer, I was a 14 years gal, who just lied to everyone and claim her mom's profession as her own. This overprotective ghoul asked me some weird questions, and started a brawl beacose he saw my baby coatl drawing, but I'm again calmed him down by telling that I'm gay, and again turned to 20 y.o. guy, I even flirted with him, but he just run off.
And then turns out that I have a girlfriend
A girfriend with *drumroll*
Giant
Vagina
Head
It's the part of dream I remember most clear, and I understand why. I just really don't know how and why my brain prodused that, but it is here.
She actually don't figured out further anywhere in dream, but her appearance for few seconds was just the most stunning part.
After that we forgot about the writer's story and moving to some really dark and scary aquapark, where anthropomorfic wolves jumped into the water
And after that there's a red room with different weird pepole, and the voiseover saying "They all want to hide something, but not all were sucsessful"
After that I woke up
And
HOLY
CRAP
Never in my life I don't shared my dream with friends so fast. And sorry for that, but I just HAD to share it when I saw this topic
And sorry for grammar errors here, beacose there may be a lot
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png

WELL.

1. I was in an ‘abondened’ warehouse minding my own business when suddenly Daniel Radcliffe jumps out and wants to catch me, so I dodge him and escape. Except now there are multiple Daniel Radcliffe’s, from different stages throughout the movies, baby Harry, teenage Harry and adolescent Harry, all trying to trap me in no joke, a cardboard box. It was horrifying trying to escape them all. So Gordon Ramsey shows up, carries me bridal style OUT of the warehouse that somehow multiple Harry potters lived underneath boxes and what not and I woke up.
I have never watched a program with Gordon Ramsey in it, also not a huge fan of Hp. Hmm. (Atleast it wasn’t teenager Ronald Weasley)

I had little mice children and I went on a trip to China, where there was a beautiful ship and I traveled across the sea to buy them frootloops. That’s it. I was traumatised because apparently my little mice children only ate fruitloops, and they would die without them. :c

WELL.

1. I was in an ‘abondened’ warehouse minding my own business when suddenly Daniel Radcliffe jumps out and wants to catch me, so I dodge him and escape. Except now there are multiple Daniel Radcliffe’s, from different stages throughout the movies, baby Harry, teenage Harry and adolescent Harry, all trying to trap me in no joke, a cardboard box. It was horrifying trying to escape them all. So Gordon Ramsey shows up, carries me bridal style OUT of the warehouse that somehow multiple Harry potters lived underneath boxes and what not and I woke up.
I have never watched a program with Gordon Ramsey in it, also not a huge fan of Hp. Hmm. (Atleast it wasn’t teenager Ronald Weasley)

I had little mice children and I went on a trip to China, where there was a beautiful ship and I traveled across the sea to buy them frootloops. That’s it. I was traumatised because apparently my little mice children only ate fruitloops, and they would die without them. :c

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2549981/1#post_35855312

^^^~~Art shop~~^^^
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 55 56