Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Here I Come!
1 2
@Eirlys
:) We are indeed!
Oooh. Battling is great. Just make sure to have 3 dragons. :) Easiest way to NOT get your rump handed to you. You'll get items as you go.
@Eirlys
:) We are indeed!
Oooh. Battling is great. Just make sure to have 3 dragons. :) Easiest way to NOT get your rump handed to you. You'll get items as you go.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@Eirlys omgkghfg i cracked up at that link
thank you for that :&#039;D <3

i have her dragonart book i bought years ago, i adore it very much c: i hope you can purchase what you wish to!
@Eirlys omgkghfg i cracked up at that link
thank you for that :&#039;D <3

i have her dragonart book i bought years ago, i adore it very much c: i hope you can purchase what you wish to!
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Tarawr - Sounds good. I still only have two little dragons so far, and I&#039;d rather not get overrun in the future...

@Mayana - Thanks~ :&#039;3
@Tarawr - Sounds good. I still only have two little dragons so far, and I&#039;d rather not get overrun in the future...

@Mayana - Thanks~ :&#039;3
My Redbubble shop
@Eirlys
:) Completely understandable. I learned the hard way. LOL
@Eirlys
:) Completely understandable. I learned the hard way. LOL
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
Welcome to Flight Rising @Eirlys !
Doin&#039; pretty well, found my PSP and the charger, just playing a game of Harvest Moon for a while. You?
Welcome to Flight Rising @Eirlys !
Doin&#039; pretty well, found my PSP and the charger, just playing a game of Harvest Moon for a while. You?
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Tarawr- That&#039;s the only way to learn! To go right ahead and fall flat on my face! x&#039;D

@Dragon- Waiting for my Vita and DS to finish charging on my end...Which Harvest Moon are you playing?
:&#039;O
@Tarawr- That&#039;s the only way to learn! To go right ahead and fall flat on my face! x&#039;D

@Dragon- Waiting for my Vita and DS to finish charging on my end...Which Harvest Moon are you playing?
:&#039;O
My Redbubble shop
1 2