Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone still like OFF?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
!!!!!!!!! OFF is an amazing game, even to this day!!!! Unfortunately I arrived a few years too late; when the fandom kinda went dead?? But I'm glad there are people who still enjoy it like I do!!! :3
!!!!!!!!! OFF is an amazing game, even to this day!!!! Unfortunately I arrived a few years too late; when the fandom kinda went dead?? But I'm glad there are people who still enjoy it like I do!!! :3
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
me and my friend played it together!! i was there when the fandom was still big and it was really cool to experience. kinda sad that the fandom is dead now :/ some things blow up and then fizzle out real quick
me and my friend played it together!! i was there when the fandom was still big and it was really cool to experience. kinda sad that the fandom is dead now :/ some things blow up and then fizzle out real quick
I've been wanting to watch a let's play of it. Are there any that are really good you know of?
I've been wanting to watch a let's play of it. Are there any that are really good you know of?
Yo! It's a great game, but only discovered it this year rip. I know a friend of mine who knew about it before I did! I really like the story!
Yo! It's a great game, but only discovered it this year rip. I know a friend of mine who knew about it before I did! I really like the story!
RXOvIvB.png
@AmandaMim Markiplier himself did a playthrough of OFF a few years back, so you can always watch that!
@AmandaMim Markiplier himself did a playthrough of OFF a few years back, so you can always watch that!
AqaqXxe.png
Nooo, I don't want this thread to slip into the Nothingness...
Nooo, I don't want this thread to slip into the Nothingness...
Oh no.
Purification in progress...
Purification in progress...
AqaqXxe.png
People, what do you think of the Secretaries?

I hate them, mainly because of their sound when they attack... SCREEEEEEE!
People, what do you think of the Secretaries?

I hate them, mainly because of their sound when they attack... SCREEEEEEE!
Oh no.
To me, Secretaries are basically a "kill on sight" thing. Also Seneca, if you know who that is. He's from a spinOFF.
To me, Secretaries are basically a "kill on sight" thing. Also Seneca, if you know who that is. He's from a spinOFF.
AqaqXxe.png
Seneca? Oh... he's not likeable... [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/24381cba5e901cfcf302b0852a292c82/tumblr_n34ztkmxzO1twh66ao1_500.gif[/img] Edit: I played UNKNOWN but never finished it, dunno why :/
Seneca?
Oh... he's not likeable...
tumblr_n34ztkmxzO1twh66ao1_500.gif

Edit: I played UNKNOWN but never finished it, dunno why :/
Oh no.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7