Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does anyone still like OFF?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Enoch with the puns, I'm starting to Judge you [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/6f/d7/8e/6fd78ead125199d9c44f07e03801ad3e.jpg[/img]
Enoch with the puns, I'm starting to Judge you

6fd78ead125199d9c44f07e03801ad3e.jpg
Oh no.
@Looneytunes You just made a pun, Dedan't you? Alright, let's Add-On to the fun!
@Looneytunes You just made a pun, Dedan't you? Alright, let's Add-On to the fun!
AqaqXxe.png
I'm not into the game anymore, but the soundtrack stuck. it's still so good.
I'll say that I played the game at least 5 times and watched 2 other people play it. I really like it for what it is, but it's hard to keep interest in something that was small and short for so long.
I'm not into the game anymore, but the soundtrack stuck. it's still so good.
I'll say that I played the game at least 5 times and watched 2 other people play it. I really like it for what it is, but it's hard to keep interest in something that was small and short for so long.
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
@LucidWhispers
When it comes to puns I am the Alpha here! But maybe, I'll give you some credit after some snackarie
@LucidWhispers
When it comes to puns I am the Alpha here! But maybe, I'll give you some credit after some snackarie
Oh no.
The soundtrack, eh?
*blasts Pepper Steak at full volume*

Edit: That snack batter be sugar.
The soundtrack, eh?
*blasts Pepper Steak at full volume*

Edit: That snack batter be sugar.
AqaqXxe.png
Every time, everyday [img]https://pics.me.me/idiot-olympics-idiot-ldiotolympics-can-we-listen-to-something-else-10870290.png[/img] Edit: wow, I'm having hugomongous fun right now!
Every time, everyday
idiot-olympics-idiot-ldiotolympics-can-we-listen-to-something-else-10870290.png

Edit: wow, I'm having hugomongous fun right now!
Oh no.
Escaping from the soundtrack is impossible.

Edit: And also the puns.
Escaping from the soundtrack is impossible.

Edit: And also the puns.
AqaqXxe.png
I've been infected with the brain plague...
I've been infected with the brain plague...
Oh no.
Brain Plague? You must've had some Unreasonable Behaviour to get it... Maybe some sugar will help?
Brain Plague? You must've had some Unreasonable Behaviour to get it... Maybe some sugar will help?
AqaqXxe.png
No, thanks, I don't want to consume Burned Bodies... We are like Just like a bunch of monkeys fighting underwater
No, thanks, I don't want to consume Burned Bodies... We are like Just like a bunch of monkeys fighting underwater
Oh no.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7