Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC personality quiz! Sort of!
1 2 3 4
I'm using my shapeshifter character Que for this... I've made some changes to her character lately, so this will help me figure her out!
  1. If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?

Probably a sort of spiraly shape. She would want to be her normal form (big bad cat) but she'd settle for something abstract. Maybe a blob.
  2. How would you describe their style of cooking?

She is a surprisingly good cook... of certain types of meat. Nothing else. Don't even try her baking. There's a reason she doesn't have an oven in her ramshackle "house."
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

She needs no magic. She's a frickin shapeshifter. Necromancy would be so her... because she's basically immortal and everyone she loves dies and she hates seeing things in pain
  4. If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?

She would spend it stressing over what to do for those few hours.
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Fire. She easily overheats (like, actually overheats and gets sick) and she lives in a thick forest. Fire & trees do not mix well.
  6. What would they look for in an ideal partner?

Que is aro/ace like all of her species. She is not picky with her companions, though she does require them to have an open mind... and prefers to befriend those with... ah... issues, whether it is physical, mental, etc (she likes to ""Save"" them, which is a big Issue in her story)
  7. What would it take to "break" them?

Slowly kill something and render her unable to help. Or speed up time so it passes faster... and things change faster. And people die faster.
  8. What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?

Gratuitous gory details. Showy gestures, theatrical performance. Maybe some shape-shifting (which is a very bloody process).
  9. How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?

"There is no difference. It's all in how you look. There is beauty everywhere." or some bs like that
  10. If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?

Show-off. Displays of her favorite things. She resides in an abandoned castle in the middle of a forest... Filled with many collections (bones, toys, etc). So that stuff would be there.

I'm using my shapeshifter character Que for this... I've made some changes to her character lately, so this will help me figure her out!

Probably a sort of spiraly shape. She would want to be her normal form (big bad cat) but she'd settle for something abstract. Maybe a blob.

She is a surprisingly good cook... of certain types of meat. Nothing else. Don't even try her baking. There's a reason she doesn't have an oven in her ramshackle "house."
  3. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the best fit for their personality?

She needs no magic. She's a frickin shapeshifter. Necromancy would be so her... because she's basically immortal and everyone she loves dies and she hates seeing things in pain

She would spend it stressing over what to do for those few hours.
  5. If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the worst possible fit for their personality?

Fire. She easily overheats (like, actually overheats and gets sick) and she lives in a thick forest. Fire & trees do not mix well.

Que is aro/ace like all of her species. She is not picky with her companions, though she does require them to have an open mind... and prefers to befriend those with... ah... issues, whether it is physical, mental, etc (she likes to ""Save"" them, which is a big Issue in her story)

Slowly kill something and render her unable to help. Or speed up time so it passes faster... and things change faster. And people die faster.

Gratuitous gory details. Showy gestures, theatrical performance. Maybe some shape-shifting (which is a very bloody process).

"There is no difference. It's all in how you look. There is beauty everywhere." or some bs like that

Show-off. Displays of her favorite things. She resides in an abandoned castle in the middle of a forest... Filled with many collections (bones, toys, etc). So that stuff would be there.

16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!

I imagine some form of liquid, formless substance, that shrinks, stretches and morphs depending on his moods and thoughts. Yeah.

Simple, quick and easy. He's not a bad cook by any means, although he really doesn't enjoy it very much. If he has to, he wants to put in as little effort as he can.

Disregarding illusion magic since he's already adept at that, the next best thing for him would likely be some form of telekinesis. Since he is rather laid-back in nature, I imagine gaining the ability to move objects around with his mind would very much appeal to him.

Every last moment of it would be spent with his friends and family, especially his fiancee and their child. He'd continue to be his goofy self until the end, of course.

Fire magic. He's a gentle soul and the thought of needless destruction upsets him...that and he doesn't like to end up in physical confrontations. The uncontrollable nature of fire especially would make him very uncomfortable. It's ironic because his fiancee is a fire mage.

He's already got a partner haha. He likes her because they balance out each other's flaws. She stops him from being a complete pushover and he calms her more hot-tempered nature.

Anything serious happening to his immediate family. He cares very deeply for those close to him and seeing them seriously hurt or killed would wreck him.

Most likely, he'd use his illusion magic to demonstrate what's going on in the story. The story would likely also make very little sense and end with it all being a dream somehow.

While the concept of heaven and hell don't really exist in his universe, if they did he'd likely describe heaven as a reward for the good and hell as a punishment for the bad.

Bright and colourful. There'd probably be optical illusions involved. Probably very mish-mash and cluttered.

I imagine some form of liquid, formless substance, that shrinks, stretches and morphs depending on his moods and thoughts. Yeah.

Simple, quick and easy. He's not a bad cook by any means, although he really doesn't enjoy it very much. If he has to, he wants to put in as little effort as he can.

Disregarding illusion magic since he's already adept at that, the next best thing for him would likely be some form of telekinesis. Since he is rather laid-back in nature, I imagine gaining the ability to move objects around with his mind would very much appeal to him.

Every last moment of it would be spent with his friends and family, especially his fiancee and their child. He'd continue to be his goofy self until the end, of course.

Fire magic. He's a gentle soul and the thought of needless destruction upsets him...that and he doesn't like to end up in physical confrontations. The uncontrollable nature of fire especially would make him very uncomfortable. It's ironic because his fiancee is a fire mage.

He's already got a partner haha. He likes her because they balance out each other's flaws. She stops him from being a complete pushover and he calms her more hot-tempered nature.

Anything serious happening to his immediate family. He cares very deeply for those close to him and seeing them seriously hurt or killed would wreck him.

Most likely, he'd use his illusion magic to demonstrate what's going on in the story. The story would likely also make very little sense and end with it all being a dream somehow.

While the concept of heaven and hell don't really exist in his universe, if they did he'd likely describe heaven as a reward for the good and hell as a punishment for the bad.

Bright and colourful. There'd probably be optical illusions involved. Probably very mish-mash and cluttered.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I'll do ones that are more fleshed out Ark [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] I feel like an ever flowing, twisting loop would fit him. [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] Toothpaste on a hotdog :I [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Some sort of protection magic, like priest bubbles from WoW [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] Something peaceful, either that or sacrificing himself to save his partners [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Mind manipulation, he wouldn't like it at all [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] All honesty he doesn't really take to having a romantic interest, if anything he'd just want someone who'd be willing to be his friend. [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] Not much, both mentally and physically. [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] Some sort of catch to destroy the monster in the story [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] Both are not simply good and evil, but a balance of different lifestyles. [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] Average dollar store decor [/LIST] Damien [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] His would be somewhat spiky, like so[img]https://wallpaperstock.net/abstract-object-wallpapers_3455_1280x960.jpg[/img] [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] Why would he cook when he could pay another to? [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Demonic, he already sold his soul so why not? [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] Option 1, peacefully sipping tea. Option 2, murder. [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Some sort of holy magic [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] Someone willing to be the 'trophy' wife [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] A lot, if anything he may break you before you break him [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] Demons, hella lot of 'em [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] Where angels reside, ignoring mankind and where demons prey on mankind's need to be noticed by a higher power. [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] Victorian era decor [/LIST]
I'll do ones that are more fleshed out
Ark

I feel like an ever flowing, twisting loop would fit him.

Toothpaste on a hotdog :I

Some sort of protection magic, like priest bubbles from WoW

Something peaceful, either that or sacrificing himself to save his partners

Mind manipulation, he wouldn't like it at all

All honesty he doesn't really take to having a romantic interest, if anything he'd just want someone who'd be willing to be his friend.

Not much, both mentally and physically.

Some sort of catch to destroy the monster in the story

Both are not simply good and evil, but a balance of different lifestyles.

Average dollar store decor

Damien

His would be somewhat spiky, like soabstract-object-wallpapers_3455_1280x960.jpg

Why would he cook when he could pay another to?

Demonic, he already sold his soul so why not?

Option 1, peacefully sipping tea. Option 2, murder.

Some sort of holy magic

Someone willing to be the 'trophy' wife

A lot, if anything he may break you before you break him

Demons, hella lot of 'em

Where angels reside, ignoring mankind and where demons prey on mankind's need to be noticed by a higher power.

Victorian era decor
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
I'll do it for Allunar. Seriously I have an oc after 'me'. I just like the name 'Allunar' so, why not :v Her nickname is Rufirst [LIST=1] [*][b]If their soul was an (abstract) object, what might that object look like?[/b][br] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HjJ85za.png[/img] A swirling mass of aura. The colour is something like this ^ [*][b]How would you describe their style of cooking?[/b][br] "I can cook (really good actually) but I'm lazy too." [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]best[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Shapeshifting. She would love to change into many forms. [*][b]If they only had a few hours to live, how might they spend them?[/b][br] With her best friends, on some awesome outing [*][b]If they were to suddenly obtain mastery of a type of magic, what would be the [u]worst possible[/u] fit for their personality?[/b][br] Manipulation. She just don;t like it [*][b]What would they look for in an ideal partner?[/b][br] Protective, caring, and someone who makes her happy Perhaps someone cool and love to tease too [*][b]What would it take to "break" them?[/b][br] Heavy discouragement and pressure [*][b]What might they include in a ghost story told by the campfire?[/b][br] Home-alone stories [*][b]How would they describe the difference between heaven and hell?[/b][br] "Hell is Heaven filled with demons." [*][b]If they threw a party, what would the decor look like?[/b][br] Classic stuff. Streamers, balloons, and some stars maybe? [/LIST]
I'll do it for Allunar. Seriously I have an oc after 'me'. I just like the name 'Allunar' so, why not :v
Her nickname is Rufirst

HjJ85za.png
    A swirling mass of aura. The colour is something like this ^

"I can cook (really good actually) but I'm lazy too."

Shapeshifting. She would love to change into many forms.

With her best friends, on some awesome outing

Manipulation. She just don;t like it

Protective, caring, and someone who makes her happy
    Perhaps someone cool and love to tease too

Heavy discouragement and pressure

Home-alone stories

"Hell is Heaven filled with demons."

Classic stuff. Streamers, balloons, and some stars maybe?
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Doing this for myself

Nothing. I have no soul.

Extreme lack of skill. Can not cook anything but eggs, bacon, and cheeseburgers over a grill.

Fire magic. Hot tempered, bold, and wild.

Panicking and then eating a lot while writing my will.

Probably Earth, Water, or Plant magic BECAUSE I AM NOT CALM

Someone who would respond to "HI I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD" with "HI SOCIALLY AWKWARD I'M DAD" and listens to the same music and likes Attack on Titan.

Try breaking Eren Jaeger's will. That would be how much you would have to put into breaking me.

Demons and psycho killers probably.

Heaven is infinite food, Eren Jaeger, emo music, and no boring people.
    Hell is boring people, canon ships involving Eren, and rap music.

Really depends on the party.
Doing this for myself

Nothing. I have no soul.

Extreme lack of skill. Can not cook anything but eggs, bacon, and cheeseburgers over a grill.

Fire magic. Hot tempered, bold, and wild.

Panicking and then eating a lot while writing my will.

Probably Earth, Water, or Plant magic BECAUSE I AM NOT CALM

Someone who would respond to "HI I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD" with "HI SOCIALLY AWKWARD I'M DAD" and listens to the same music and likes Attack on Titan.

Try breaking Eren Jaeger's will. That would be how much you would have to put into breaking me.

Demons and psycho killers probably.

Heaven is infinite food, Eren Jaeger, emo music, and no boring people.
    Hell is boring people, canon ships involving Eren, and rap music.

Really depends on the party.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
1 2 3 4