Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Grades Vs Hours Spent Survey
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Taken! :D
Taken! :D
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
@shayne1200 friendly boop
@shayne1200 friendly boop
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
Taken!
Taken!
@Demonically Sorry, didn't think of that one.
@Demonically Sorry, didn't think of that one.
@Shayne1200 Taken!

By the way, I think an option of more than one week before the exam is necessary and maybe another of regular studying. There are things where you really need constant studying and not just a few days of hard studying.
@Shayne1200 Taken!

By the way, I think an option of more than one week before the exam is necessary and maybe another of regular studying. There are things where you really need constant studying and not just a few days of hard studying.
Female
tumblr_ny2ndzv4FB1u3noruo1_100.png qSaPwJQ.png
20VRtmo.png
@Raistlin24 thanks for the recommendation however I already have several responses. If I change the answers to the question now, all the data I have gathered would change to 'other.'
@Raistlin24 thanks for the recommendation however I already have several responses. If I change the answers to the question now, all the data I have gathered would change to 'other.'
Took it!
Took it!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
Thanks to all those who have done this survey for me I greatly appreciate it and, it is now no longer accepting responses.
Thanks to all those who have done this survey for me I greatly appreciate it and, it is now no longer accepting responses.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page