Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 555 556
"That would be cool; if you opened a chest and found a heart there."

"One of my corpses is missing."
"That would be cool; if you opened a chest and found a heart there."

"One of my corpses is missing."
cFdHcSd.gif
To a seven year old:
You any good at amino acid sequencing?
To a seven year old:
You any good at amino acid sequencing?
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
"A boy is kidnapped from his abusive family by a hairy guy and thrown into a boarding school where people DIE".
"A boy is kidnapped from his abusive family by a hairy guy and thrown into a boarding school where people DIE".
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
lets yeet this wheat
lets yeet this wheat
art shop | fr + 2 | she/her
21022.png
"Ooh, my scales look cool in the sunset."

"I was gonna say 'here is an arrow for you', but what is it...? A cupcake!"
"Ooh, my scales look cool in the sunset."

"I was gonna say 'here is an arrow for you', but what is it...? A cupcake!"
cFdHcSd.gif
Not me, but one of my teachers: "No Play-Doh assault!"

The context is that the class we were in was a "life skills" class, we'd learn to cook and stuff like that and one of the things some kids were doing was making Play-Doh. The day after that they got to take it home, and the teacher put the Play-Doh in bags for them.. the kids started hitting each other with the bags.
Not me, but one of my teachers: "No Play-Doh assault!"

The context is that the class we were in was a "life skills" class, we'd learn to cook and stuff like that and one of the things some kids were doing was making Play-Doh. The day after that they got to take it home, and the teacher put the Play-Doh in bags for them.. the kids started hitting each other with the bags.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
"They're all furries. The banditos, the bishops, everybody. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk."
"They're all furries. The banditos, the bishops, everybody. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk."
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
"Ya know when you hit your elbow and you just go
EEEEE AAA G H N S EE CCCC RR AAAAAEEEEEEE?"
"Ya know when you hit your elbow and you just go
EEEEE AAA G H N S EE CCCC RR AAAAAEEEEEEE?"
he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
@Blurriface
"Hello, fellow Furry. Heh.

J O I N U S"

@Blurriface
"Hello, fellow Furry. Heh.

J O I N U S"

he/they-@ me if you want to talk in forums
dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
hUchsi0.png
My friend actually said this, but it was strange, so..

"Last night I had a very weird dream. There was this giant crab, and he was really mean, and then he somehow got me to sign a contract that said I'd be his slave forever.. and then he put giant fuzzy caterpillars in my hair, and when I tried to take them off, he pointed a banana at me like it was a gun."
My friend actually said this, but it was strange, so..

"Last night I had a very weird dream. There was this giant crab, and he was really mean, and then he somehow got me to sign a contract that said I'd be his slave forever.. and then he put giant fuzzy caterpillars in my hair, and when I tried to take them off, he pointed a banana at me like it was a gun."
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 555 556