Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i dropped it
[quote name="Archen" date=2017-03-29 18:20:35] drink the milk take back what's yours [/quote]
Archen wrote on 2017-03-29:
drink the milk

take back what's yours
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Chocolate and flour,
Drowned in milky depths.
A soul is lost.
Chocolate and flour,
Drowned in milky depths.
A soul is lost.
st1ngray.pngNU2UeSt.png
[quote name="MakotoNaegi" date=2017-03-30 08:50:28] [quote name="swinub" date=2017-03-29 16:03:16] Top Ten Most Tragic Anime Deaths [/quote] [/quote]
MakotoNaegi wrote on 2017-03-30:
swinub wrote on 2017-03-29:
Top Ten Most Tragic Anime Deaths
[quote name="@SkyTreader197" date=2017-03-29 14:54:27] ....that is the worst. I feel for you. i dropped my soup earlier. right in the doorway of my dorm. i almost cried. it's been a long day. [/quote] I dropped my hot chocolate on my dorm bed. At one in the morning, I did cry. XD (I just wanted a mug of cocoa before bed but noooo I had to wash my sheets AND wasted my cocoa.)
@SkyTreader197 wrote on 2017-03-29:
....that is the worst. I feel for you. i dropped my soup earlier. right in the doorway of my dorm. i almost cried. it's been a long day.
I dropped my hot chocolate on my dorm bed.

At one in the morning,

I did cry. XD

(I just wanted a mug of cocoa before bed but noooo I had to wash my sheets AND wasted my cocoa.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Oh that's terrible! xD I'm laughing but I do feel bad. That's awful.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Oh that's terrible! xD I'm laughing but I do feel bad. That's awful.
6BiBS.gif
I dropped my YouTube account down the toilet where it belongs. They took away my only means of not being bullied there by taking away the option to not have other users respond to my posts. First I'm just happily browsing videos, next thing I know I see a million notifications where users went and replied to my posts saying how stupid my username(which I made when I was like 12.) was or how stupid I was for hating Adventure Time and such. I got so mad at YouTube for disrespecting my privacy settings and forcibly removing the option to NOT have people reply to my posts that I flushed it all completely down the toilet. I saw enough bullying on Neopets way back when before I quit there, didn't need it on YouTube suddenly too. All I can say now is I hope they're happy that they lost a long-time user because of their actions.
I dropped my YouTube account down the toilet where it belongs. They took away my only means of not being bullied there by taking away the option to not have other users respond to my posts. First I'm just happily browsing videos, next thing I know I see a million notifications where users went and replied to my posts saying how stupid my username(which I made when I was like 12.) was or how stupid I was for hating Adventure Time and such. I got so mad at YouTube for disrespecting my privacy settings and forcibly removing the option to NOT have people reply to my posts that I flushed it all completely down the toilet. I saw enough bullying on Neopets way back when before I quit there, didn't need it on YouTube suddenly too. All I can say now is I hope they're happy that they lost a long-time user because of their actions.
Hi.
I dropped a post in this thread announcing that it's being locked as spam :)
I dropped a post in this thread announcing that it's being locked as spam :)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png