Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you sleep with ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I sleep with one of my partner's sweaters. Once his scent fades enough i wash it and he gives me another one :D
I sleep with one of my partner's sweaters. Once his scent fades enough i wash it and he gives me another one :D
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
when you try to sleep with stuff animals and instead you wake up to find out you abused the poor thing. I shall still never understand how teenager me went from trying to sleep with a stuff animal to it somehow being ACROSS my room and maybe 5-8 feet from me. Like do I sleep throw???

A sheet, blanket and another blanket with pillows stationed around me for the rare chance I might actually use those things (I got foam for my bed that works so well the pillows actually hurt then help).
I am sadly a threat to stuff animals and yet I still have a hoard of them, of well so no buddies for me. Technically I got a body pillow but that just lays there and I really only use it for lounging on my bed, not for when I actually am sleeping xD
when you try to sleep with stuff animals and instead you wake up to find out you abused the poor thing. I shall still never understand how teenager me went from trying to sleep with a stuff animal to it somehow being ACROSS my room and maybe 5-8 feet from me. Like do I sleep throw???

A sheet, blanket and another blanket with pillows stationed around me for the rare chance I might actually use those things (I got foam for my bed that works so well the pillows actually hurt then help).
I am sadly a threat to stuff animals and yet I still have a hoard of them, of well so no buddies for me. Technically I got a body pillow but that just lays there and I really only use it for lounging on my bed, not for when I actually am sleeping xD
Always my teddy and fluffy blanket but currently i also have like five pillows?
Always my teddy and fluffy blanket but currently i also have like five pillows?
azag_sig.png
a giant pencil pillow, a xenomorph, a chestburster, A facehugger , and a Septiceye jumbo plush.

and a LOT OF PILLOWS
a giant pencil pillow, a xenomorph, a chestburster, A facehugger , and a Septiceye jumbo plush.

and a LOT OF PILLOWS
1Rvv1PF.png tumblr_inline_p4j37xffG11r5ms60_540.gif
A pair of staffies <3

Also a ludicrous amount of pillows just kind of vaguely strewn around me.
A pair of staffies <3

Also a ludicrous amount of pillows just kind of vaguely strewn around me.
Lots of pillows, soft blankets, My bed-hogging Beagle. And sometimes plushie or two :3
Lots of pillows, soft blankets, My bed-hogging Beagle. And sometimes plushie or two :3
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
My husband and we each have three pillows...
My husband and we each have three pillows...
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
I usually have a lot of stuffed toys on my bed, and it has been that way since I was really little. We are preparing to move and most of my stuffed toys are packed up already, so I had to narrow it down to five so that they can be transported in a bag more easily. I typically cuddle with my Magolor plush because he is super cute and ridiculously soft.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I usually have at least one cat with me.
I usually have a lot of stuffed toys on my bed, and it has been that way since I was really little. We are preparing to move and most of my stuffed toys are packed up already, so I had to narrow it down to five so that they can be transported in a bag more easily. I typically cuddle with my Magolor plush because he is super cute and ridiculously soft.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I usually have at least one cat with me.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
2 pillows and 2 kittens. I wish the kittens could sleep in another rooms some days tho lol.
2 pillows and 2 kittens. I wish the kittens could sleep in another rooms some days tho lol.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
My fears.
My fears.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17