Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7940 7941 7942 7943 7944 ... 16087 16088
Can this disease just come around and kill me already? I'm so tired of being alive [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
Can this disease just come around and kill me already? I'm so tired of being alive
me: hey uh. suf steven is kinda hot
me to me: i'm going to punt you into the sun
me: hey uh. suf steven is kinda hot
me to me: i'm going to punt you into the sun
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
/goes to hoard /sees 2 water eggs chillin there UMM WHEN DID I BUY THOSE ?? [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
/goes to hoard
/sees 2 water eggs chillin there

UMM WHEN DID I BUY THOSE ??

yzUX307.png
MARIELLA ! LEAVE!!!
MARIELLA ! LEAVE!!!
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
i wanna coli today but that means feeding my starving dergs and i dont wanna [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
i wanna coli today but that means feeding my starving dergs and i dont wanna
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
My watch is almost charged and ready, but not completely.... I need it to be completely charged soon so I can get up and be giving the chickens their food and water, not just laying here doing nothing....
My watch is almost charged and ready, but not completely.... I need it to be completely charged soon so I can get up and be giving the chickens their food and water, not just laying here doing nothing....
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Ya post something saying for people NOT to take it a certain way, and they do anyway. I don't understand logic sometimes. ._. I just needed to rant. I've been stuck inside with people nuts about all this for two days already.
Ya post something saying for people NOT to take it a certain way, and they do anyway. I don't understand logic sometimes. ._. I just needed to rant. I've been stuck inside with people nuts about all this for two days already.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm just kinda annoyed.
I'm just kinda annoyed.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Torn between desperately wanting it to be Friday and desperately NOT wanting it to be Friday... Gotta see what happens but man I don't want it to end lmao.
Torn between desperately wanting it to be Friday and desperately NOT wanting it to be Friday... Gotta see what happens but man I don't want it to end lmao.
JNgbpVq.gif
I really wanna make a skincent for Wavecrest but I don't think I can
I really wanna make a skincent for Wavecrest but I don't think I can
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
1 2 ... 7940 7941 7942 7943 7944 ... 16087 16088