Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7937 7938 7939 7940 7941 ... 16087 16088
Feelin really comfy today. Feelin good
Feelin really comfy today. Feelin good
JNgbpVq.gif
I'm as tired working from home like during my regular work; it's just a different feeling tired.
I'm as tired working from home like during my regular work; it's just a different feeling tired.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
Like, I wanna be able to work from home or have a break from work. Nope. My office job is "essential". Not to mention I work with many, many at risk people so if someone gets sick and brings it in the office, it could cause havoc.
And the only thing they are doing for precautions is taking our temp every time before we clock in..
Like, I wanna be able to work from home or have a break from work. Nope. My office job is "essential". Not to mention I work with many, many at risk people so if someone gets sick and brings it in the office, it could cause havoc.
And the only thing they are doing for precautions is taking our temp every time before we clock in..
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Frick you dog. You didn't wanna cuddle me so I'm cuddling my teddy bunny. I'm strong and independent, don't need you anyways
Frick you dog. You didn't wanna cuddle me so I'm cuddling my teddy bunny. I'm strong and independent, don't need you anyways
my shoulder freakin HURTS
my shoulder freakin HURTS
0FEQE.gifuIpEb.gifFzmxW.gifeTn1w.gif8pHpP.gifkl0OI.gifd78Sc.gifnrEsz.gifPQjYl.gifarWVw.gifEkQA5.gifEMJ7C.gifmdW8B.gif7L9Ys.gifYpyXI.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|
wswck9N.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Draco | 17 | she/they | FR+3
~ accents
~ wishlist
~ tumblr
~ toyhouse
~ adopts

11379478.gif
Well... that feels bad. I understand why I guess, but I wish I didn’t know at all. Sure explains what happened like three months ago.
Well... that feels bad. I understand why I guess, but I wish I didn’t know at all. Sure explains what happened like three months ago.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Steven Universe Fear continues to get more and more relevant with every new episode...
Steven Universe Fear continues to get more and more relevant with every new episode...
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
When nothing else is on; Star Trek! :>
When nothing else is on; Star Trek! :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
i really like zelda games. wish i could play one without my anxiety levels going through the roof
i really like zelda games. wish i could play one without my anxiety levels going through the roof
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Again, I don't understand. If I could stay at home, I would. It's practically the plague. Who wouldn't want to stay at home? I do.

Hell, I was made for this. You gonna tell me I can stay at home for two weeks and no one can bother me? That would be a freaking dream come true.

I think it's a damn travesty that it takes a practical plague and a subsequent societal shutdown to get people to stay at home with their families. That's part of what's wrong, people. We aren't families anymore; we're just people who happen to sleep under the same roof.

Everyone is freakin' out 'cause the daycares and schools are shutdown and they gotta watch their own kids for once. I think it's funny. Sad, but funny.
Again, I don't understand. If I could stay at home, I would. It's practically the plague. Who wouldn't want to stay at home? I do.

Hell, I was made for this. You gonna tell me I can stay at home for two weeks and no one can bother me? That would be a freaking dream come true.

I think it's a damn travesty that it takes a practical plague and a subsequent societal shutdown to get people to stay at home with their families. That's part of what's wrong, people. We aren't families anymore; we're just people who happen to sleep under the same roof.

Everyone is freakin' out 'cause the daycares and schools are shutdown and they gotta watch their own kids for once. I think it's funny. Sad, but funny.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
1 2 ... 7937 7938 7939 7940 7941 ... 16087 16088