Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7926 7927 7928 7929 7930 ... 16130 16131
i'm gonna cry why can't my brain transfer the concept of common denominators to variables what the hell is wrong with me what mutant dna is injecting my last two braincells with the Big Dumb
i'm gonna cry why can't my brain transfer the concept of common denominators to variables what the hell is wrong with me what mutant dna is injecting my last two braincells with the Big Dumb
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Oops, the concrete broke and Squidward’s true identity was revealed... I hope he didn’t get hurt by those weird looking creatures that he was living among for a little while... seriously, I would feel bad for him if he did get hurt by those creatures, even though I don’t really like Squidward that much... but my true hatred in the Spongebob cartoon would actually go towards Spongebob himself and Patrick especially, because they act so stupid!!!!! Seriously man, Spongebob has done some really dumb stuff, like taking Sandy’s rocket ship all the way up into space, landing back in their town and using her gun that she was going to use for collecting moon rocks on his friends as in the town they live in, and then he accidentally took it BACK INTO SPACE and crash landed it on the moon, as one example... and Patrick..... good grief, one example is that he got a pack of the super rare holographic trading cards that SB wanted, gave one to him, destroyed it, gave the rest to him and then asked for a second one to unlock his locked door.
Oops, the concrete broke and Squidward’s true identity was revealed... I hope he didn’t get hurt by those weird looking creatures that he was living among for a little while... seriously, I would feel bad for him if he did get hurt by those creatures, even though I don’t really like Squidward that much... but my true hatred in the Spongebob cartoon would actually go towards Spongebob himself and Patrick especially, because they act so stupid!!!!! Seriously man, Spongebob has done some really dumb stuff, like taking Sandy’s rocket ship all the way up into space, landing back in their town and using her gun that she was going to use for collecting moon rocks on his friends as in the town they live in, and then he accidentally took it BACK INTO SPACE and crash landed it on the moon, as one example... and Patrick..... good grief, one example is that he got a pack of the super rare holographic trading cards that SB wanted, gave one to him, destroyed it, gave the rest to him and then asked for a second one to unlock his locked door.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I hate hackers. I hope this looks better in the morning. It's especially frustrating when it was because of someone else's security problem, not yours, but somehow it's still your fault.
I hate hackers. I hope this looks better in the morning. It's especially frustrating when it was because of someone else's security problem, not yours, but somehow it's still your fault.
LxbWmll.png
Well, either way it’s time to close the blinds.... it’s getting close to bed time..... well, I was going to go ask her if she would like anything to eat, but when I opened her bedroom door and heard her snoring... it was against my better judgement and I left her alone because I didn’t want to wake her up and make her extremely angry... mom gets VERY, VERY, VERY MEAN when she’s woken up and extremely angry.
Well, either way it’s time to close the blinds.... it’s getting close to bed time..... well, I was going to go ask her if she would like anything to eat, but when I opened her bedroom door and heard her snoring... it was against my better judgement and I left her alone because I didn’t want to wake her up and make her extremely angry... mom gets VERY, VERY, VERY MEAN when she’s woken up and extremely angry.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
If Steven doesn't get corrupted I'm dropping the show.
If Steven doesn't get corrupted I'm dropping the show.
you shouldn't have to know what has happened to me to "excuse" my strange behavior. you'll just make fun of some stranger for it later. it's funny that you all say you have issues too. but you can hide it, so you're better than me

ugh
you shouldn't have to know what has happened to me to "excuse" my strange behavior. you'll just make fun of some stranger for it later. it's funny that you all say you have issues too. but you can hide it, so you're better than me

ugh
BBA05-EC1-29-DC-44-D7-9431-EED8-EB90-BBC6.gif
MIDNIGHT LOOMING, TRAPPED BY DESPERATION TO REMAIN
Taxes got postponed until July 15th and I've never been happier. I am nearly a grand in debt because my paycheck got messed up last year. This gives me time to save up.
Taxes got postponed until July 15th and I've never been happier. I am nearly a grand in debt because my paycheck got messed up last year. This gives me time to save up.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Sky: Children of the Light would be a good game if the events didn’t require you to give up at least ten hours a day to obtain event items through repetitive quests.
Sky: Children of the Light would be a good game if the events didn’t require you to give up at least ten hours a day to obtain event items through repetitive quests.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
oh man i just did something dumb
oh man i just did something dumb
QkIxb3z.png
illusioned
she/they
fr +0
I'd better get at least one shiny before late April, or I'm going to feel like I wasted a lot of time for no good reason. And by get, I don't mean that hacked 6 IV garbage people send out via Wonder Trade holding a Master Ball. I mean good old soft resetting or Masuda Method, preferably with shiny charm. The purists might complain, but so long as you put in the effort it's perfectly legitimate, right?

And yet neither the fire piglets nor the living shadow have decided to cooperate yet. So it goes.
I'd better get at least one shiny before late April, or I'm going to feel like I wasted a lot of time for no good reason. And by get, I don't mean that hacked 6 IV garbage people send out via Wonder Trade holding a Master Ball. I mean good old soft resetting or Masuda Method, preferably with shiny charm. The purists might complain, but so long as you put in the effort it's perfectly legitimate, right?

And yet neither the fire piglets nor the living shadow have decided to cooperate yet. So it goes.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
1 2 ... 7926 7927 7928 7929 7930 ... 16130 16131