Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6892 6893 6894 6895 6896 ... 16072 16073
we share the same exact "gay cryptid who likes bloodborne, hollow knight, and power metal" brain cell
we share the same exact "gay cryptid who likes bloodborne, hollow knight, and power metal" brain cell
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
I'm seriously peeved off after reading that the reason the Shadow acted like an idiot in the last IDW issue was because they made the writer change it. His original idea of how he got infected was so much better. I hate the direction SEGA is trying to push him in.
I'm seriously peeved off after reading that the reason the Shadow acted like an idiot in the last IDW issue was because they made the writer change it. His original idea of how he got infected was so much better. I hate the direction SEGA is trying to push him in.
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
me: stop thinking about that and being an edgy heck

also me:
iT'S REALLY HARD TO SEE
WITH COLORS PAINTED ON-
IT'S REALLY HARD TO SEE-

HATE COLORS HATE IT ALL-

me: stop thinking about that and being an edgy heck

also me:
iT'S REALLY HARD TO SEE
WITH COLORS PAINTED ON-
IT'S REALLY HARD TO SEE-

HATE COLORS HATE IT ALL-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Would he thrive in silence? Mmm... I'm not sure. The validation elevates him, acknowledgement for his barbaric actions.

Would you thrive in silence, my little monster?
I'm wandering around up here, and that's okay. You keep me tethered. (:
Would he thrive in silence? Mmm... I'm not sure. The validation elevates him, acknowledgement for his barbaric actions.

Would you thrive in silence, my little monster?
I'm wandering around up here, and that's okay. You keep me tethered. (:
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why did they have to bring back Clash on this weekend of all the times? Or at least why a Saturday/Sunday schedule in late August instead of Friday/Saturday? I won’t be able to play tonight because I have to wake up early to go back to college tomorrow :( I feel like other people are in the same position.
Why did they have to bring back Clash on this weekend of all the times? Or at least why a Saturday/Sunday schedule in late August instead of Friday/Saturday? I won’t be able to play tonight because I have to wake up early to go back to college tomorrow :( I feel like other people are in the same position.
Never be afraid to ping me!
I wish Bighit would give us a rest too instead of dropping more and more content
I wish Bighit would give us a rest too instead of dropping more and more content
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
Its a thunder Storm....
But I'm shaking...Usually I love storms....
But its different today.....
Its a thunder Storm....
But I'm shaking...Usually I love storms....
But its different today.....
FoxScara.png
[quote name="empyreanova" date="2019-08-25 07:12:29" ] I reckon people with a nerdy side have way better personalities than the ones without. [/quote]
empyreanova wrote on 2019-08-25 07:12:29:
I reckon people with a nerdy side have way better personalities than the ones without.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
Oof, that got out of hand [b]fast[/b]. Seriously, it was just a simple discussion, how'd it get to this?? ----- Oh gosh, I forgot how bad this dub was. Sorry Dmmd, maybe in a perfect timeline there's an anime that does you the justice you deserve [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Oof, that got out of hand fast. Seriously, it was just a simple discussion, how'd it get to this??
Oh gosh, I forgot how bad this dub was. Sorry Dmmd, maybe in a perfect timeline there's an anime that does you the justice you deserve
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
goodness, i still cant believe im going to be engaged this young, im very happy i met him
goodness, i still cant believe im going to be engaged this young, im very happy i met him
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 6892 6893 6894 6895 6896 ... 16072 16073