Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 ... 16201 16202
mmmmmmmm ice cream.
mmmmmmmm ice cream.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->ypBiZ1.pngxaQpo1.pngZSFHU1.pngunknown.png
Hiveswap was so fun! X:D
Hiveswap was so fun! X:D
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
ugh i forgot to ask about the drum module again. heck.
ugh i forgot to ask about the drum module again. heck.
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
color? What's that. I'll just have shadows and buncha neon lights all around and call it a day. This is what you do to me. Ya hear me!? ofcourse no, but whatever

This world is amazing, k love ya all, thanks and buh-bye. Why am I feeling so good, this has never happened, help.
color? What's that. I'll just have shadows and buncha neon lights all around and call it a day. This is what you do to me. Ya hear me!? ofcourse no, but whatever

This world is amazing, k love ya all, thanks and buh-bye. Why am I feeling so good, this has never happened, help.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
God I could really use a nap
God I could really use a nap
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I desperately need someone that understands my squealing.
I desperately need someone that understands my squealing.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Still haven't gotten anything to comfort me about the soul-crushingly low grade I got on that quiz...

It's not curved, but it is going into the Assignments category. But still, 68%. A high D.

Oof. :(
Still haven't gotten anything to comfort me about the soul-crushingly low grade I got on that quiz...

It's not curved, but it is going into the Assignments category. But still, 68%. A high D.

Oof. :(
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Why is everything so scary?
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
[quote name="Ratbaby" date=2017-09-14 22:05:08] Why is everything so scary? [/quote] paranoia is slapping me in the face rn
Ratbaby wrote on 2017-09-14:

paranoia is slapping me in the face rn
and man i wish i was kidding when i said i was crying over cassini rn but im not its just so.. beautiful and sad and strange to think about
and man i wish i was kidding when i said i was crying over cassini rn but im not its just so.. beautiful and sad and strange to think about
1 2 ... 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 ... 16201 16202