Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why am i suddenly getting billed for an urgent care visit i made in november [emoji=mirror size=1] it wasn't much but still. ugh.
why am i suddenly getting billed for an urgent care visit i made in november it wasn't much but still. ugh.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I don't want to go to work, I want to sit at home and practice whittling :I
This is so much fun! Wish I had tried it sooner.
I don't want to go to work, I want to sit at home and practice whittling :I
This is so much fun! Wish I had tried it sooner.
2aoyUTU.png
I love Aurora so much she is so amazing we literally do not deserve her whatsoever oh my gosh
I love Aurora so much she is so amazing we literally do not deserve her whatsoever oh my gosh
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Trying for a breeding project and expecting it to fail again and suddenly I hatched the exact combo I needed 3 times? What in the
Trying for a breeding project and expecting it to fail again and suddenly I hatched the exact combo I needed 3 times? What in the
i just realised its daylight saving right now and I'm so confused why the timezone changed
i just realised its daylight saving right now and I'm so confused why the timezone changed
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png Moonwatcher simp
[center][img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/7jFSiFrSJfcAAAAC/bird-birds.gif
bird-birds.gif
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
i don't know how i'd describe this flavor of monster but it definitely wouldn't be strawberry. weird. not a huge fan.
i don't know how i'd describe this flavor of monster but it definitely wouldn't be strawberry. weird. not a huge fan.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
was so confuddled abt the timezone change only 2 realize daylight savings is a thing .. oops !
was so confuddled abt the timezone change only 2 realize daylight savings is a thing .. oops !
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
Question is, do I start a star stable hub for people who are looking for friends to help care for their horses, or a discussion talking about the media that inspired people? hmm decisions decisions i don't want to make a discussion that's gonna flop
Question is, do I start a star stable hub for people who are looking for friends to help care for their horses, or a discussion talking about the media that inspired people? hmm decisions decisions i don't want to make a discussion that's gonna flop
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
my playlist has the horrors and I'm too afraid to show it to anyone at this point
my playlist has the horrors and I'm too afraid to show it to anyone at this point
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating