Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
pain is when u listen to ur fav feel-good songs but ur so sad that the music is just making u sadder. tell me why mr blue sky of all songs is making me feel WORSE
pain is when u listen to ur fav feel-good songs but ur so sad that the music is just making u sadder. tell me why mr blue sky of all songs is making me feel WORSE
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
i HATE shin splints

even sitting hurts :(
i HATE shin splints

even sitting hurts :(
tytration
IiB6UPk.gif..
....> avatar dragon ....> wishlist
....> FR time +0
....> pings are okay

"I want to go home and rethink my life."

..C8zcf5R.gif
oh my god???? I didn't realize arcane vs light was tgihs weekkkk
oh my god???? I didn't realize arcane vs light was tgihs weekkkk
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
[quote name="@Kairo" date="2023-12-02 13:53:31" ] of all things i thought would happen to me at the end of the semester, fortnite breaking my final game art project was not one of them. what if i burst into tears [/quote] FELLOW GAME ART STUDENT HIIIIIIIII IM SO SORRY THAT SUCKS SO BAD
@Kairo wrote on 2023-12-02 13:53:31:
of all things i thought would happen to me at the end of the semester, fortnite breaking my final game art project was not one of them. what if i burst into tears
FELLOW GAME ART STUDENT HIIIIIIIII IM SO SORRY THAT SUCKS SO BAD
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I bought a seagull shaped ita bag (yes you read that right) from an Etsy shop called “Corviforms”. They sell ita bags shaped like all different kinds of feathered friends — from chickens and ducks to flamingos and macaws and a bunch of others too.

btw this isn’t an advertisement for them, I’m just giving them a shout out bc I think bird-shaped ita bags are a super creative and unique idea and tbh I’d go feral if I ever met someone else irl who also had one
I bought a seagull shaped ita bag (yes you read that right) from an Etsy shop called “Corviforms”. They sell ita bags shaped like all different kinds of feathered friends — from chickens and ducks to flamingos and macaws and a bunch of others too.

btw this isn’t an advertisement for them, I’m just giving them a shout out bc I think bird-shaped ita bags are a super creative and unique idea and tbh I’d go feral if I ever met someone else irl who also had one
QAIJLps.pngWNpaEiG.png
I don't get how people do G&G. I've looked at/used guides yet my brain can't seem to wrap itself around it. Thankfully, mahjong <3
I don't get how people do G&G. I've looked at/used guides yet my brain can't seem to wrap itself around it. Thankfully, mahjong <3
hello-agents.gif
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things
for some reason it's ALWAYS slugcats that manage to trip me up. why is that. why do i have so much trouble drawing these things
LESTAT DE LIONCOURT?
LESTAT DE LIONCOURT?
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
achievemnttickingnoise.png
who idles their car in the parking lot blasting music at 1:30 AM. i wish this person a very get their license revoked
who idles their car in the parking lot blasting music at 1:30 AM. i wish this person a very get their license revoked
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

NjaYK36.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png