Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I should do something productive but youtube.
I should do something productive but youtube.
LxbWmll.pngiUKOcdp.png
sleepy
sleepy
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.pngVvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
caught a nincada with pokerus before i caught one with an adamant nature. okay !
caught a nincada with pokerus before i caught one with an adamant nature. okay !
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
It is incredibly hard to drag yourself out of bed in the morning when you have a kitty whose favorite morning activity is sleeping on top of your belly.
It is incredibly hard to drag yourself out of bed in the morning when you have a kitty whose favorite morning activity is sleeping on top of your belly.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
got a cake for his birthday today~~~ and we got our first snow of the year today too, how very like him <3
got a cake for his birthday today~~~ and we got our first snow of the year today too, how very like him <3
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
[quote name="@Circumzenithal" date="2023-12-06 15:24:54" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WQHztwd.png[/img] [/quote] i know what you are.
@Circumzenithal wrote on 2023-12-06 15:24:54:
WQHztwd.png
i know what you are.
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I think im causing permanent damage to my spine but thero sther way to sit because the chair s are wack
I think im causing permanent damage to my spine but thero sther way to sit because the chair s are wack
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
my pronouns can't be he/him... cause I'll never be him (insert impossibly high standards)
my pronouns can't be he/him... cause I'll never be him (insert impossibly high standards)
FR +9 | they/them
Didn't do anything productive today, but I do feel a bit better than yesterday. Maybe because of coli being so nice to me lately? How strange

Anyway, three more days to survive before the holiday break :)
Didn't do anything productive today, but I do feel a bit better than yesterday. Maybe because of coli being so nice to me lately? How strange

Anyway, three more days to survive before the holiday break :)
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
god i wish my chromebook didnt block images on fr I wanna look at dragon artttttt
god i wish my chromebook didnt block images on fr I wanna look at dragon artttttt
Slowly coding, one [ at a time