Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i can say that once you have found the people you know, the year goes by faster
i can say that once you have found the people you know, the year goes by faster
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
boy oh boy this next splatfest is gunna cause some RIOTS huh

what's that? post on the actual sploon thread? pfft, that's for people without anxiety
boy oh boy this next splatfest is gunna cause some RIOTS huh

what's that? post on the actual sploon thread? pfft, that's for people without anxiety
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Interdimensional Magolor plush.......
Interdimensional Magolor plush.......
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
I just now noticed that my transport card has three sixes in the end of ID (it's pretty cool number, nothing against).
I just now noticed that my transport card has three sixes in the end of ID (it's pretty cool number, nothing against).
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
i hate coding
i hate coding
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
I want to scream into the void about how much I love BFDI/object shows, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and Hunter X Hunter
I want to scream into the void about how much I love BFDI/object shows, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and Hunter X Hunter
i want to scream into the void about how much i love plaid flannels
i want to scream into the void about how much i love plaid flannels
HOW HAS IT ONLY JUST OCCURRED TO ME that the literal name "gravity falls" is actually a really stupid (/affectionate) pun.....,,,, "gravity falls" yeah i sure hope it does!!! oh my god i can't believe it took me so long....... this is absolutely blowing my mind auauahhahhhgrhgrhrhhshaasahasdhhsad
HOW HAS IT ONLY JUST OCCURRED TO ME that the literal name "gravity falls" is actually a really stupid (/affectionate) pun.....,,,, "gravity falls" yeah i sure hope it does!!! oh my god i can't believe it took me so long....... this is absolutely blowing my mind auauahhahhhgrhgrhrhhshaasahasdhhsad
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I made three little ugly ceramic sculptures. One’s a derpy snake dragon thing, one is a dinosaur head thing, and one is an ugly seagull.

They still need to get glazed/painted. I plan on glazing the funny little snake guy and the dinosaur head, but the seagull I want to paint.

I also made a pinch pot, but I ended up not wanting to keep it.
I made three little ugly ceramic sculptures. One’s a derpy snake dragon thing, one is a dinosaur head thing, and one is an ugly seagull.

They still need to get glazed/painted. I plan on glazing the funny little snake guy and the dinosaur head, but the seagull I want to paint.

I also made a pinch pot, but I ended up not wanting to keep it.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
nice
nice