Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="Doitsu" date="2023-05-23 13:09:06" ] I am debating a new account. Not because I hate my older profile, but because I want to see how the new player experience has changed over the years. I joined in October of 2013. 10 years! back when you had to wait for an opening to join. TBH I kinda miss those. Everyone made such an event out of it. Do I want to join a different flight? If so, which one? I have been in water so long I don't really know. It is such a tight community here and It always has been as one of the smaller flights. It would be nice to start fresh with a new persona and the like. I dunno. [/quote] I sorry if i misunderstand, but making another account is against tos? You could proably purge the account and start anew tho
Doitsu wrote on 2023-05-23 13:09:06:
I am debating a new account. Not because I hate my older profile, but because I want to see how the new player experience has changed over the years. I joined in October of 2013. 10 years! back when you had to wait for an opening to join. TBH I kinda miss those. Everyone made such an event out of it.

Do I want to join a different flight?

If so, which one?

I have been in water so long I don't really know. It is such a tight community here and It always has been as one of the smaller flights.

It would be nice to start fresh with a new persona and the like.

I dunno.

I sorry if i misunderstand, but making another account is against tos? You could proably purge the account and start anew tho
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
..blue tongue skink :D
..blue tongue skink :D
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="@moonnx" date="2023-05-24 08:03:39" ] Fluorography revealed that I have scoliosis. Bye everyone! [/quote] You don’t have to leave — just do what I do and play Flight Rising while laying down in bed with a tablet ^_^ bye bye back pain!!
@moonnx wrote on 2023-05-24 08:03:39:
Fluorography revealed that I have scoliosis. Bye everyone!

You don’t have to leave — just do what I do and play Flight Rising while laying down in bed with a tablet ^_^ bye bye back pain!!
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Current thoughts are about picking up my meds later today as well as how to get some real measure of sleep, because insomnia is a b*tch and its been roughly 85 hours since I've slept????
Current thoughts are about picking up my meds later today as well as how to get some real measure of sleep, because insomnia is a b*tch and its been roughly 85 hours since I've slept????
L74Jfbv.pngkCHWEjf.pngePOliyb.pngMUYNhfy.pngnWiQNX9.pngtUQCJMT.png854d36e9c8de83387c4bc5cd6560113dc165d224.jpg
[quote name="JoutaKujo" date="2023-05-24 10:20:35" ] [quote name="@moonnx" date="2023-05-24 08:03:39" ] Fluorography revealed that I have scoliosis. Bye everyone! [/quote] You don’t have to leave — just do what I do and play Flight Rising while laying down in bed with a tablet ^_^ bye bye back pain!! [/quote] I wrote "bye everyone" as a joke. But thank you for your support! I play on my laptop on the table.
JoutaKujo wrote on 2023-05-24 10:20:35:
@moonnx wrote on 2023-05-24 08:03:39:
Fluorography revealed that I have scoliosis. Bye everyone!

You don’t have to leave — just do what I do and play Flight Rising while laying down in bed with a tablet ^_^ bye bye back pain!!

I wrote "bye everyone" as a joke. But thank you for your support! I play on my laptop on the table.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
excited for the showcase today :D
excited for the showcase today :D
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I guess only I can get out of this mess by myself
That's scary
I guess only I can get out of this mess by myself
That's scary
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
that blue mage mount is gonna require omega savage and i REALLY hope the new spells make it so you don't have to do that insane revenge blast stuff in o12s because.... that doesn't really sound appealing to me at all
that blue mage mount is gonna require omega savage and i REALLY hope the new spells make it so you don't have to do that insane revenge blast stuff in o12s because.... that doesn't really sound appealing to me at all
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
I have a new mission.
it involves a graph...and numbers.
so many numbers.
I have a new mission.
it involves a graph...and numbers.
so many numbers.
TdTJOrw.pngJvUa9ma.pngZa35UMn.pngO2v228l.pngqJFAY9h.pngr8v91MH.png
MccshES.pngFcTuUa4.png
i should draw while i gather these stupid collectables
i should draw while i gather these stupid collectables
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png