Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
trying to make a good looking carrd for my ocs from scratch with no editing/coding knowledge *starts crying shaking throwing up sobbing wailing falls to the floor curls up into a ball*
trying to make a good looking carrd for my ocs from scratch with no editing/coding knowledge *starts crying shaking throwing up sobbing wailing falls to the floor curls up into a ball*
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
hmm i do not want to go to class tomorrow but i don't have a good excuse not to lol
hmm i do not want to go to class tomorrow but i don't have a good excuse not to lol
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
heheheheh am Sky veteran now :3
heheheheh am Sky veteran now :3
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Undel is cool :)
Undel is cool :)
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I know WHY my brain has been so bad lately but I still wish I had a normal one. Mine sucks.
I know WHY my brain has been so bad lately but I still wish I had a normal one. Mine sucks.
PJb908Z.png
its 8 am i woke up feeling like ive been encrusted in sandstone and i am breaking free from my sandy prison. Im going to draw something
its 8 am i woke up feeling like ive been encrusted in sandstone and i am breaking free from my sandy prison. Im going to draw something
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Dipping my toes into competitive pokemon! And good Showdown is a thing, because i am unable to afford the actual games!

Anyways i think i will build 2 teams

1. General team, bog stamdard competitive team

2. Become my dream of a Fairy type gym leader, and see if i can get away with having a team of only fairy types!
Dipping my toes into competitive pokemon! And good Showdown is a thing, because i am unable to afford the actual games!

Anyways i think i will build 2 teams

1. General team, bog stamdard competitive team

2. Become my dream of a Fairy type gym leader, and see if i can get away with having a team of only fairy types!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
i cant /wait/ until im over this sickness :/

being able to breath through both nostrils is something i miss ;-;
i cant /wait/ until im over this sickness :/

being able to breath through both nostrils is something i miss ;-;

Please ping me :>
M tiord, shall rest for night... brain tiord -,n,-
M tiord, shall rest for night... brain tiord -,n,-
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif