Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I havent used FanFiction.net in so looonnngggg
Aaaa
I havent used FanFiction.net in so looonnngggg
Aaaa
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Friday 13th :]

Also,,, gahhh I'm so annoyed I didn't just rent a darn fire/light nest, now I hatched a derg with the right colours, on a Friday 13th, but it doesn't work for this project because of her eyes aaAAA
Friday 13th :]

Also,,, gahhh I'm so annoyed I didn't just rent a darn fire/light nest, now I hatched a derg with the right colours, on a Friday 13th, but it doesn't work for this project because of her eyes aaAAA
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
cinnamon :)
cinnamon :)
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I GOT ACCEPTED TO STUDY PHYSICS AT THE UNIVERSITY I'M SO HAPPYDUEHFESLJHGJ
agenderacearoicon2.png P9aWhak.png
NN9NPXA.png
fDSaoY3.png
hh5n4WA.png
nefzg1V.png
FE9pJK1.png
weia2aX.png
u1wgsSN.png
y3yhMwX.png
loimysO.png
arcanist.png
Really gotta reign in my defensive nature when some cabbage for brains cannot seem to understand or respect my sister's wishes/boundaries.

I guess it's because I've met people like this too and I have no patience for them.
Really gotta reign in my defensive nature when some cabbage for brains cannot seem to understand or respect my sister's wishes/boundaries.

I guess it's because I've met people like this too and I have no patience for them.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I think I finally made something halfway identifiable as music on Composer Island... Although it’s mostly a drum solo. But then again that much should be expected of me.
I think I finally made something halfway identifiable as music on Composer Island... Although it’s mostly a drum solo. But then again that much should be expected of me.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
[quote name="BeaArts" date="2023-01-13 07:46:13" ] I GOT ACCEPTED TO STUDY PHYSICS AT THE UNIVERSITY I'M SO HAPPYDUEHFESLJHGJ [/quote] Congrats!!!!!
BeaArts wrote on 2023-01-13 07:46:13:
Congrats!!!!!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh look. Now it’s my turn for everything to go wrong for no damn reason whatsoever. Lovely. I literally hate my fricking life.

Thank you, mother. Nothing was wrong today except my sense that everything would go wrong. Now it’s come true just like every other premonition. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for giving me such a bloody happy, loving, worthwhile life. Thank you for being the sole reason for every single thing that is wrong with me.
Oh look. Now it’s my turn for everything to go wrong for no damn reason whatsoever. Lovely. I literally hate my fricking life.

Thank you, mother. Nothing was wrong today except my sense that everything would go wrong. Now it’s come true just like every other premonition. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for giving me such a bloody happy, loving, worthwhile life. Thank you for being the sole reason for every single thing that is wrong with me.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
feeling kinda. Idek . :-/