Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i probbaly should sleep but i need to get that perfect firefin mask and i cannopt sleep and im so anxiosu that i wont be able to have neough time to buy it when i get home from school might as well play some turf until i get that 4k that i need and then try to sleep again
i probbaly should sleep but i need to get that perfect firefin mask and i cannopt sleep and im so anxiosu that i wont be able to have neough time to buy it when i get home from school might as well play some turf until i get that 4k that i need and then try to sleep again
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
It's over. Thank you for playing.
It's over. Thank you for playing.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
idk why i thought open tc at 3 am was a good idea brooo that was so rough, two blasters an octobrush and a dynamo? those blasters killed me way too much and i should’ve won in a 1v1 w that dynamo…… and then i got killed from being ran over by the octobruhs w ha t
idk why i thought open tc at 3 am was a good idea brooo that was so rough, two blasters an octobrush and a dynamo? those blasters killed me way too much and i should’ve won in a 1v1 w that dynamo…… and then i got killed from being ran over by the octobruhs w ha t
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
So I'm hitting my third week on playing FR and this week I've gathered five eggs just this week (almost) in a row from gather items. Apparently, they're really rare? Every time I gather one my heart drops from shock, maybe I should buy a ticket for the FR lottery at this point X^X
So I'm hitting my third week on playing FR and this week I've gathered five eggs just this week (almost) in a row from gather items. Apparently, they're really rare? Every time I gather one my heart drops from shock, maybe I should buy a ticket for the FR lottery at this point X^X
how is my friend already nearing the lvl67 quests

y'see I would start Shadowbringers, but also there's too much leftover to do specifically in Stormblood, so maybe next month :,)
how is my friend already nearing the lvl67 quests

y'see I would start Shadowbringers, but also there's too much leftover to do specifically in Stormblood, so maybe next month :,)
I’m doomed
I’m doomed
ninbinarycatcher.png
I really wanna work on my profile on Fanfiction dot net but I have no idea what to say. I don’t want to leave it blank but I also don’t want to give out too much info.

I really wish I could just stick some graphics and pink text on there and call it a day like I did for my FR profile lol
I really wanna work on my profile on Fanfiction dot net but I have no idea what to say. I don’t want to leave it blank but I also don’t want to give out too much info.

I really wish I could just stick some graphics and pink text on there and call it a day like I did for my FR profile lol
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Eee, I caught a shiny Sandy Shocks! ;~; THE GOLDEN LEGS ARE MIIINE.
Eee, I caught a shiny Sandy Shocks! ;~; THE GOLDEN LEGS ARE MIIINE.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
bagel
bagel
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
I hate this class man

I don't really feel like I'm learning anything and the professor tends to go on rambles on topics only tangentially related to what we're currently talking about

At least I got to go on that field trip earlier this semester

Sam was honestly right in dropping the class after going on the field trip
I hate this class man

I don't really feel like I'm learning anything and the professor tends to go on rambles on topics only tangentially related to what we're currently talking about

At least I got to go on that field trip earlier this semester

Sam was honestly right in dropping the class after going on the field trip
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif