Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Should I eat, or sleep? Hmm
Should I eat, or sleep? Hmm
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
oh
my
god

my mattress was super hard and clunky, with springs popping out and being a general threat (i hurt myself more than one accidentally on it). anyway. turns out. i’ve had the damn thing the wrong way. for 5 years. and now i’m sleeping on it comfortably with no threat of getting stabbed.

i
hate
my
life
oh
my
god

my mattress was super hard and clunky, with springs popping out and being a general threat (i hurt myself more than one accidentally on it). anyway. turns out. i’ve had the damn thing the wrong way. for 5 years. and now i’m sleeping on it comfortably with no threat of getting stabbed.

i
hate
my
life
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
that epic win when you stack overflow your awful sleep schedule back into being a good one
that epic win when you stack overflow your awful sleep schedule back into being a good one
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
feel like i got more skin chests with 1 day of coli grinding than i usually get for a whole week
feel like i got more skin chests with 1 day of coli grinding than i usually get for a whole week
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
I just discovered piñata fursonas and they're my new favorite thing
I just discovered piñata fursonas and they're my new favorite thing
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
@ town
stop being busy so my pizza can be delivered. two nights in a row i can't have pizza delivered because there's not enough staff

i could always pick it up myself but
1) the pizza would not be warm after 15 minutes walking home in freezing weather
2) i can't drive
@ town
stop being busy so my pizza can be delivered. two nights in a row i can't have pizza delivered because there's not enough staff

i could always pick it up myself but
1) the pizza would not be warm after 15 minutes walking home in freezing weather
2) i can't drive

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
what in the actual **** is going on?????
what in the actual **** is going on?????
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Oh no! I didn't need another WIP! Oh no, oh no! Ideas, please wait your turn!
Oh no! I didn't need another WIP! Oh no, oh no! Ideas, please wait your turn!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm not gonna do anything today [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I'm not gonna do anything today
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
My headphones broke. :( Well, one side of them snapped off. Thankfully though, the cable is still okay and so the audio is still (mostly) fine but although they're taped back together, they're a bit uhhhh... lopsided and not very comfortable </3

Can I get one single grey slime? That's the 6th time in a row that I've gotten white or black slime instead. I don't have that much apparel to waste, come on rng...
My headphones broke. :( Well, one side of them snapped off. Thankfully though, the cable is still okay and so the audio is still (mostly) fine but although they're taped back together, they're a bit uhhhh... lopsided and not very comfortable </3

Can I get one single grey slime? That's the 6th time in a row that I've gotten white or black slime instead. I don't have that much apparel to waste, come on rng...
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves