Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
learning art is voluntary masochism, change my mind
learning art is voluntary masochism, change my mind
and i wasnt able to say goodbye to the people who passed unfortunately [emoji=aberration sad size=1]
and i wasnt able to say goodbye to the people who passed unfortunately
ani_bw_646-white__2.gif
[emoji=gold crown size=1] gg.
gg.
XgFzLz3.gif
i should have said no to the 'please reach out and contact people/answer their questions' part of this job

i don't own the business, and i don't know all the information, so i shouldn't be the one answering those questions. also anxiety and i hate phone calls
i should have said no to the 'please reach out and contact people/answer their questions' part of this job

i don't own the business, and i don't know all the information, so i shouldn't be the one answering those questions. also anxiety and i hate phone calls

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Coming as a person who had relatives with cancer, i hope everyone recovers from cancer successfully <3
o7
Coming as a person who had relatives with cancer, i hope everyone recovers from cancer successfully <3
o7
Should I rewatch Falcon and The Winter Soldier... It's been a year, might be nice to remind myself why I like Marvel
Should I rewatch Falcon and The Winter Soldier... It's been a year, might be nice to remind myself why I like Marvel
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
You were and are a legend.
You were and are a legend.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Waterslides sound like an absolute nightmare when it comes to safety.
Waterslides sound like an absolute nightmare when it comes to safety.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
RIP Technoblade-you will be forever missed
Blood for the Blood god! Glory to the Skyblock King!
RIP Technoblade-you will be forever missed
Blood for the Blood god! Glory to the Skyblock King!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
artfight starts in an hour and a half and my desk is a wreck lmao
artfight starts in an hour and a half and my desk is a wreck lmao
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png