Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I wish I'd thought to check the name of the person who listed that nice G1 in Wind auctions for only 5kT so I could thank them. goop's gonna be one of my favorite gene projects once I save up some more treasure, I think.
I wish I'd thought to check the name of the person who listed that nice G1 in Wind auctions for only 5kT so I could thank them. goop's gonna be one of my favorite gene projects once I save up some more treasure, I think.
do i post in this channel too much? does everyone on this server secretly hate me and think i'm annoying?? probably not but that won't stop me from worrying about it
do i post in this channel too much? does everyone on this server secretly hate me and think i'm annoying?? probably not but that won't stop me from worrying about it
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Am I making a human-ified Sims town of my OCs instead of studying for the exam tomorrow?

Maybe.
Am I making a human-ified Sims town of my OCs instead of studying for the exam tomorrow?

Maybe.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
raspberry tea my beloved
also i taped up several drawings and theyre watching me but i feel comforted :]
raspberry tea my beloved
also i taped up several drawings and theyre watching me but i feel comforted :]
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
I still am on the fence for this update.
But dude, I do have to say I couldn't be happier that I can slap Goat eyes on anything I want to now.
It will make some projects I had stewing tons easier.

Now to find a nice brown range G1 with Plague eyes..
I still am on the fence for this update.
But dude, I do have to say I couldn't be happier that I can slap Goat eyes on anything I want to now.
It will make some projects I had stewing tons easier.

Now to find a nice brown range G1 with Plague eyes..
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Hnnnghh, should I find a free image hosting website? I kinda wanna share screenshots and stuff like that but I am kinda afraid of them, ya know?
Hnnnghh, should I find a free image hosting website? I kinda wanna share screenshots and stuff like that but I am kinda afraid of them, ya know?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="JoweeTheRaposa" date="2021-05-04 19:29:43" ] Hnnnghh, should I find a free image hosting website? I kinda wanna share screenshots and stuff like that but I am kinda afraid of them, ya know? [/quote] I put screenshots and stuff I want to share into a Tumblr post draft, personally. The way Tumblr handles images is really handy for that sort of thing, because even if you delete the draft the image will still work if you've linked it somewhere.
JoweeTheRaposa wrote on 2021-05-04 19:29:43:

I put screenshots and stuff I want to share into a Tumblr post draft, personally. The way Tumblr handles images is really handy for that sort of thing, because even if you delete the draft the image will still work if you've linked it somewhere.
Argh, I don't know how they expect us to remember the characters from books we were forced to read 2-4 years ago, let alone the detailed plot and whatnot. Lets just hope I get a prompt that fits something I remember easy.
Argh, I don't know how they expect us to remember the characters from books we were forced to read 2-4 years ago, let alone the detailed plot and whatnot. Lets just hope I get a prompt that fits something I remember easy.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-05-03 20:35:02" ] I- [i]Do i see an HK reference[/i] [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/506/7c6.jpg[/img]
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-05-03 20:35:02:
I-
Do i see an HK reference
7c6.jpg
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
[quote name="@LieutenantCoen" date="2021-05-04 19:49:49" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-05-03 20:35:02" ] I- [i]Do i see an HK reference[/i] [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/506/7c6.jpg[/img] [/quote] I HAVE AN HK HUB GOSHDANGIT Also wow that meme fits-
@LieutenantCoen wrote on 2021-05-04 19:49:49:
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-05-03 20:35:02:
I-
Do i see an HK reference
7c6.jpg
I HAVE AN HK HUB GOSHDANGIT

Also wow that meme fits-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects: