Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Foreign Language Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SapphireMoon
oho! Tik interesanti sastapt kadu no "savejiem" XD Vienmer liekas, ka esmu vieniga kamer nenotiek kas sads.

baaaah oh god It's way too weird for me to type in my first language. What even? I'm so not used to it ( >n(\
@SapphireMoon
oho! Tik interesanti sastapt kadu no "savejiem" XD Vienmer liekas, ka esmu vieniga kamer nenotiek kas sads.

baaaah oh god It's way too weird for me to type in my first language. What even? I'm so not used to it ( >n(\
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
tfw english is different language for you

ale zajímalo by me jestli se tu najdou nejací cesi :D

edit: what the hell fr. why can't i type in proper czech here :V
tfw english is different language for you

ale zajímalo by me jestli se tu najdou nejací cesi :D

edit: what the hell fr. why can't i type in proper czech here :V
Rusted Crown
@Melova
Es nedomaju, ka kads no Latvijas pamanis manu komentaru XD.
Es ari neesmu pieradusi interneta rakstit sava pirmaja valoda.
@Melova
Es nedomaju, ka kads no Latvijas pamanis manu komentaru XD.
Es ari neesmu pieradusi interneta rakstit sava pirmaja valoda.
6xSQv.gif
?? ?????? ?????????, ?? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????. ????? ? ?? ?, ????? ?? ??????? ???????? Wait, what the- Ok so the forum doesn't like bulgarian. Fine we'll do this the hard way. [left][img]https://s27.postimg.org/j6jrlo0xv/Screenshot_2017_02_04_13_41_10_1.png[/img][/left]
?? ?????? ?????????, ?? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??????? ?????????. ????? ? ?? ?, ????? ?? ??????? ????????

Wait, what the-
Ok so the forum doesn't like bulgarian.
Fine we'll do this the hard way.
Screenshot_2017_02_04_13_41_10_1.png
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
@SapphireMoon
Brinumi notiek. Varbut velak velkads ieraudzis (ja paveiksies).
@SapphireMoon
Brinumi notiek. Varbut velak velkads ieraudzis (ja paveiksies).
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Hallöchen! Ich komme aus den USA und habe Englisch als Muttersprache, lerne aber schon seit ungefähr neun Jahren Deutsch. Ich kenne diese Sprache ziemlich gut, glaube ich, obwohl meine Vokabular leider noch etwas begrenzt ist und ich muss immer noch viele Wörter nachschlagen. Gehen hier auch fiktive Sprachen? [img]http://i.imgur.com/ev08v28.png[/img] (Hey there! I'm from the USA and my native language is English, but I've been learning German for about noun years now. I know German fairly well, I think, although my vocabulary is unfortunately somewhat limited and I still have to look up a lot of words. Are fictional languages okay here, too? Hello! This language is Kaitè, my own creation. Some of my passions are languages, music, and books. Does anyone else here like to create languages, by chance? If so, would you tell us something in your language? c:)
Hallöchen! Ich komme aus den USA und habe Englisch als Muttersprache, lerne aber schon seit ungefähr neun Jahren Deutsch. Ich kenne diese Sprache ziemlich gut, glaube ich, obwohl meine Vokabular leider noch etwas begrenzt ist und ich muss immer noch viele Wörter nachschlagen.

Gehen hier auch fiktive Sprachen?

ev08v28.png

(Hey there! I'm from the USA and my native language is English, but I've been learning German for about noun years now. I know German fairly well, I think, although my vocabulary is unfortunately somewhat limited and I still have to look up a lot of words.

Are fictional languages okay here, too?

Hello! This language is Kaitè, my own creation. Some of my passions are languages, music, and books. Does anyone else here like to create languages, by chance? If so, would you tell us something in your language? c:)
qYqvSwV.gif
Bonjour, tout le monde! Cette forum est trés intérestant pour moi! La française est une langue seconde pour moi. Mais, je parle français très bien!

(Je suis de Canada, mais la française que j'appris est comme le genre qu'ils parle en France.)

Yay for Canadians!
Bonjour, tout le monde! Cette forum est trés intérestant pour moi! La française est une langue seconde pour moi. Mais, je parle français très bien!

(Je suis de Canada, mais la française que j'appris est comme le genre qu'ils parle en France.)

Yay for Canadians!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo5_250.png
@Alvis

Yeah! I'm excited. I actually fly out tomorrow night.
I'm moving to Osaka, which is the chillest city in the entire world (not biased at all lol).

Also, don't worry about making mistakes in Japanese! That's how you learn ^^
Have you used any language exchange apps to talk to Japanese people? I like HelloTalk a lot.

Nihongo gambattene! Mainichi nihongo de hanashitara sugu perapera ni naru zo!
@Alvis

Yeah! I'm excited. I actually fly out tomorrow night.
I'm moving to Osaka, which is the chillest city in the entire world (not biased at all lol).

Also, don't worry about making mistakes in Japanese! That's how you learn ^^
Have you used any language exchange apps to talk to Japanese people? I like HelloTalk a lot.

Nihongo gambattene! Mainichi nihongo de hanashitara sugu perapera ni naru zo!
@iSmile Ahh! I'm randomly butting in, I know, but I hope to move to Osaka some day! While learning the standard dialect, I'm also trying to pick up some Osaka-ben from my friends, lol.

Also, hello, thread. I'm learning Japanese and a bit of Cantonese on the side.
@iSmile Ahh! I'm randomly butting in, I know, but I hope to move to Osaka some day! While learning the standard dialect, I'm also trying to pick up some Osaka-ben from my friends, lol.

Also, hello, thread. I'm learning Japanese and a bit of Cantonese on the side.
@Undead

Osaka-ben is hilarious! I love it!
Standard dialect is probably more practical to learn, but Osaka-ben is way more fun to speak.
@Undead

Osaka-ben is hilarious! I love it!
Standard dialect is probably more practical to learn, but Osaka-ben is way more fun to speak.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7