Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your dogs name
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hohooo, time to tell yall about the dogs I've grown up with!

There was Barney, absolute sweetie, he was a black lab mix, a really tall boy. He wouldn't hurt a fly, I'll miss him always.

There's also Chester and Fifi. A match made in Heck. They're awfully chaotic, and so were their four puppies they had a few years back.
Chester chews everything up, and is a very angry little chubby dude.
Fifi is awfully sweet and sensitive, but she will yell at Chester no hesitation.
Honestly I'd love to go see Chester and Fifi again (they live with my Nana) but, y'know, quarantine and such.
Hohooo, time to tell yall about the dogs I've grown up with!

There was Barney, absolute sweetie, he was a black lab mix, a really tall boy. He wouldn't hurt a fly, I'll miss him always.

There's also Chester and Fifi. A match made in Heck. They're awfully chaotic, and so were their four puppies they had a few years back.
Chester chews everything up, and is a very angry little chubby dude.
Fifi is awfully sweet and sensitive, but she will yell at Chester no hesitation.
Honestly I'd love to go see Chester and Fifi again (they live with my Nana) but, y'know, quarantine and such.
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
I have had... so many dogs. My current babies are Tobie, Buckley, and JoJo. Going all the way back to when I was born, we’ve had Jessie, Doswell, Fancy, Zoey, and Dewey.
I have had... so many dogs. My current babies are Tobie, Buckley, and JoJo. Going all the way back to when I was born, we’ve had Jessie, Doswell, Fancy, Zoey, and Dewey.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
Mines name is Buddy, and the story behind his name is not what it seems

He wasn't named that bc he was my pal or what not, I literally named him after the cake boss dude bc that's what was on when we found him

He's a big chunky black lab, but he looks mixed with something else (dunno what tho since he's a stray)
Mines name is Buddy, and the story behind his name is not what it seems

He wasn't named that bc he was my pal or what not, I literally named him after the cake boss dude bc that's what was on when we found him

He's a big chunky black lab, but he looks mixed with something else (dunno what tho since he's a stray)
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11