Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's the last thing you said out loud?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Interesting idea for a thread. :D

"I love you so much <3". The heart at the end was expressed with cuddles. Last words to my boyfriend last night before I went to sleep and he went fishing. Which he is still out doing now. :P

@ashotinthedark The fog in lower Ontario has~ been crazy. D: For days. It's kind of creepy.
Interesting idea for a thread. :D

"I love you so much <3". The heart at the end was expressed with cuddles. Last words to my boyfriend last night before I went to sleep and he went fishing. Which he is still out doing now. :P

@ashotinthedark The fog in lower Ontario has~ been crazy. D: For days. It's kind of creepy.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
@Rinaminori

I believe it! We've been having the same fog issues in Western NY. It's only in the past hour that the fog finally lifted and burned off in the area I'm currently in. Seems like there's still some just to the north (Niagara).

But holy crap, it's been doom, gloom, fog and rain for the past several days. It's forecasted to be the same way for the next day or two. :/

I blame the lakes. And the rain.
@Rinaminori

I believe it! We've been having the same fog issues in Western NY. It's only in the past hour that the fog finally lifted and burned off in the area I'm currently in. Seems like there's still some just to the north (Niagara).

But holy crap, it's been doom, gloom, fog and rain for the past several days. It's forecasted to be the same way for the next day or two. :/

I blame the lakes. And the rain.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@ashotinthedark Ah~ it's nice to know it's clearing though. :D Gloom indeed.
@ashotinthedark Ah~ it's nice to know it's clearing though. :D Gloom indeed.
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
"That's my nugget!"
"That's my nugget!"
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
"Look behind you."
"Look behind you."
dsVmWUB.pngN7ZmS6v.png
"Oh my god she's so obsessed with me"

about my cat, who insists on sitting on my lap whenever I sit down at the computer for more than 30 seconds....and when I kick her off, she comes right back, purring like a maniac.....
"Oh my god she's so obsessed with me"

about my cat, who insists on sitting on my lap whenever I sit down at the computer for more than 30 seconds....and when I kick her off, she comes right back, purring like a maniac.....
"Vaporwave"
"Vaporwave"
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
"Hey you wanna draw with me kitty? No? Fine...."
"Hey you wanna draw with me kitty? No? Fine...."
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
"ok"
I asked my mom what was for dinner
"ok"
I asked my mom what was for dinner
"I HATE THIS GAME PLEASE JUST LET ME BEAT THIS BOSS"
"I HATE THIS GAME PLEASE JUST LET ME BEAT THIS BOSS"