Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your latest music discoveries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Far behind on this one but! Death Grips

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
Far behind on this one but! Death Grips

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
@Vilthuril YUH
@Vilthuril YUH
REMEMBER: INTERNATIONAL HUG A SNAPPER DAY IS ON JANUARY 9TH!
*Enters the Hamilton fandom a year late and has all of the songs stuck in her head at once*
*Enters the Hamilton fandom a year late and has all of the songs stuck in her head at once*
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
Everyone go discover The Front Bottoms

thank me later~
Everyone go discover The Front Bottoms

thank me later~
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
i have just discovered Vance Joy!!!!

riptide is my favorite, reminds me of home ^w^
i have just discovered Vance Joy!!!!

riptide is my favorite, reminds me of home ^w^
olly / 15
The Entire History of the Soviet Union Set to the Melody of Tetris.
The Entire History of the Soviet Union Set to the Melody of Tetris.
Eurielle. Fantasy-esque music. Listen to her song "Waterfalls" if you like light-hearted music or "Song of Durin" if you prefer something a bit darker. You won't regret it.
Eurielle. Fantasy-esque music. Listen to her song "Waterfalls" if you like light-hearted music or "Song of Durin" if you prefer something a bit darker. You won't regret it.
So it turns out there's a band called Yuri Gagarin, and if you like somewhat spacey rock stuff they're pretty decent. They're like if Muse took themselves REALLY seriously during Black Holes and Revelations.

Other than that, Snail's House is really good... Grape Soda is my fav from them.
So it turns out there's a band called Yuri Gagarin, and if you like somewhat spacey rock stuff they're pretty decent. They're like if Muse took themselves REALLY seriously during Black Holes and Revelations.

Other than that, Snail's House is really good... Grape Soda is my fav from them.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
I found a flash animation just this morning that used the song The Prince of the World. I recommend listening at 0:50 or towards the end to get a quick taste of it.

EDIT: @violalore- wow I just listened to the song you linked and I really like it :O
I found a flash animation just this morning that used the song The Prince of the World. I recommend listening at 0:50 or towards the end to get a quick taste of it.

EDIT: @violalore- wow I just listened to the song you linked and I really like it :O
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
I don't think this is the right topic, but something about the Pokémon Black and White 2 soundtrack recently popped into my mind.

Listen to the Pokémon World Tournament (PWT) Final Round theme, then the Gym Leader's Final Pokémon theme. Does anyone else think they sound kinda similar? Aside from the soundfont or whatever it's called, that is.
I don't think this is the right topic, but something about the Pokémon Black and White 2 soundtrack recently popped into my mind.

Listen to the Pokémon World Tournament (PWT) Final Round theme, then the Gym Leader's Final Pokémon theme. Does anyone else think they sound kinda similar? Aside from the soundfont or whatever it's called, that is.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4 5 6 7