Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Make Up Lovers?
i love makeup so much
for palettes ive found a hella nice one for super cheap and ive hit pan on 2 of the shades already
idk if its available outside of the uk but its the makeup revolution salvation palette iconic pro 1 and it is an amazing basic palette imo and its less than a tenner for 8 matte and 8 shimmer shadows and has some pretty decent colours for brown eyes i think (i have hazel eyes and it has this deep coppery red shimmer that is A+)
also i have my eye on their new-trals vs neutrals palette because it looks so good and oh my god i love red toned eye shadows theyre just so flattering and beautiful
also i dont have ipsy but i do have glossybox and its p sweet and hella good for ppl in the uk because the box is only like a tenner + £3 shipping and usually has some sweet skincare n makeup goodies
for foundation im super sucky tho i only use powder because im too lazy and i usually use bareminerals mineral veil and maybelline stay matte and it works alright for my gross oily skin (im not too fussed about covering breakouts i just dont want to be a shining orb of grease by the end of the day)
i love makeup so much
for palettes ive found a hella nice one for super cheap and ive hit pan on 2 of the shades already
idk if its available outside of the uk but its the makeup revolution salvation palette iconic pro 1 and it is an amazing basic palette imo and its less than a tenner for 8 matte and 8 shimmer shadows and has some pretty decent colours for brown eyes i think (i have hazel eyes and it has this deep coppery red shimmer that is A+)
also i have my eye on their new-trals vs neutrals palette because it looks so good and oh my god i love red toned eye shadows theyre just so flattering and beautiful
also i dont have ipsy but i do have glossybox and its p sweet and hella good for ppl in the uk because the box is only like a tenner + £3 shipping and usually has some sweet skincare n makeup goodies
for foundation im super sucky tho i only use powder because im too lazy and i usually use bareminerals mineral veil and maybelline stay matte and it works alright for my gross oily skin (im not too fussed about covering breakouts i just dont want to be a shining orb of grease by the end of the day)
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
@DalphiaRose
BB creme is similar to a liquid foundation and also works as a concealer. BB stands for Blemish Balm, while its thicker counterpart, CC means Color Control and is better as a concealer.

I personally use a mix of Maybeline, Avon, Clinique, Urban Decay, Revlon, and Lancome (among other brands) due to being unable to afford a full makeup line up of just one high name brand.

Foundation: Mix of Light CC Creme from Clinique and Revlon's Transparent Colorstay Pressed Powder
Blush: 'Fig' from Clinique (got it from a sample gift bag, from the set Lulu DK)
Eyebrow: Brown pencil with a blending brush from Rimmel London
Eyes: Primer is Urban Decay's Primer Potion, Liner is Roast Coffee from Clinique, then Eyeshadows range from purples, blues, greens, to natural pink (it matches my skin tone to a point I use it as extra concealer for my dark eyes) with smokey cool brown (as a duo) and a golden brown smokey eye quad. Eyeshadows range from no-name kid sets to Revlon, Avon, and Clinique. Mascara ranges from L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga (black), Revlon Waterproof Mascara (black), and Clinique Lash Power Mascara (Chocolate). Basic metal lash curler
Lips: I do love deep plums and vibrant reds (and other exotic colors such as black and blue) however they only work best when I'm dressing up as a cosplay..thus I'm unable to wear them often. Light nudes and pinks are my normal colors. My go to is Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. I also have a lipstick I gave my mom for her birthday when I was 13 (I'll be 21 in a month)-it's super dry but still useable..not that I do use it. It was Maybelline's Wet Shine Diamonds in the color Blushing Diamonds.

With brushes, I only have one. Clinique's big fluffy face brush, for the pressed powder. All others are either applied with my fingers (super messy and I wouldn't really recommend it if you're super oily/easy to break out) or with little brushes supplied with the makeup. I also have a supply of new beauty blender knock offs (from Claire's) and sponge applicators in case I was to travel for several days or have a surprise 'makeup party' with others (has never happened, but who knows?).
I clean the brush with Dawn dish soap, and it works really well and leaves the brush soft for the next time I use it. :D
@DalphiaRose
BB creme is similar to a liquid foundation and also works as a concealer. BB stands for Blemish Balm, while its thicker counterpart, CC means Color Control and is better as a concealer.

I personally use a mix of Maybeline, Avon, Clinique, Urban Decay, Revlon, and Lancome (among other brands) due to being unable to afford a full makeup line up of just one high name brand.

Foundation: Mix of Light CC Creme from Clinique and Revlon's Transparent Colorstay Pressed Powder
Blush: 'Fig' from Clinique (got it from a sample gift bag, from the set Lulu DK)
Eyebrow: Brown pencil with a blending brush from Rimmel London
Eyes: Primer is Urban Decay's Primer Potion, Liner is Roast Coffee from Clinique, then Eyeshadows range from purples, blues, greens, to natural pink (it matches my skin tone to a point I use it as extra concealer for my dark eyes) with smokey cool brown (as a duo) and a golden brown smokey eye quad. Eyeshadows range from no-name kid sets to Revlon, Avon, and Clinique. Mascara ranges from L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga (black), Revlon Waterproof Mascara (black), and Clinique Lash Power Mascara (Chocolate). Basic metal lash curler
Lips: I do love deep plums and vibrant reds (and other exotic colors such as black and blue) however they only work best when I'm dressing up as a cosplay..thus I'm unable to wear them often. Light nudes and pinks are my normal colors. My go to is Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. I also have a lipstick I gave my mom for her birthday when I was 13 (I'll be 21 in a month)-it's super dry but still useable..not that I do use it. It was Maybelline's Wet Shine Diamonds in the color Blushing Diamonds.

With brushes, I only have one. Clinique's big fluffy face brush, for the pressed powder. All others are either applied with my fingers (super messy and I wouldn't really recommend it if you're super oily/easy to break out) or with little brushes supplied with the makeup. I also have a supply of new beauty blender knock offs (from Claire's) and sponge applicators in case I was to travel for several days or have a surprise 'makeup party' with others (has never happened, but who knows?).
I clean the brush with Dawn dish soap, and it works really well and leaves the brush soft for the next time I use it. :D
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@DalphiaRose

I mostly use CoverGirl and Nyx for my products, and I also use an amazing liquid liner, I just don't have the little case right by me… ;-;

Although I don't know if you use them already, but eye pencils are amazing ;3 (I use a teal, blue, and amethyst colored ones to do some amazing things :DD)
@DalphiaRose

I mostly use CoverGirl and Nyx for my products, and I also use an amazing liquid liner, I just don't have the little case right by me… ;-;

Although I don't know if you use them already, but eye pencils are amazing ;3 (I use a teal, blue, and amethyst colored ones to do some amazing things :DD)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
/Vibrates

I had to add it all up for my insurance, and I have over 1500$ in makeup. Eyeshadow palettes and lipstick seem to be my weakness, but I also have primers, single eyeshadows, concealers, false eyelashes, mascaras (Including two 37$ "luxury" brands) blushes, brushes, etc. But only one foundation. My face is very sensitive, and I'm very pale.

And

I don't wear any of it.

BECAUSE my skin is so sensitive. I'm currently using a prescription topical cream to see if it helps.
/Vibrates

I had to add it all up for my insurance, and I have over 1500$ in makeup. Eyeshadow palettes and lipstick seem to be my weakness, but I also have primers, single eyeshadows, concealers, false eyelashes, mascaras (Including two 37$ "luxury" brands) blushes, brushes, etc. But only one foundation. My face is very sensitive, and I'm very pale.

And

I don't wear any of it.

BECAUSE my skin is so sensitive. I'm currently using a prescription topical cream to see if it helps.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@DalphiaRose

It's super easy. All you need to do is put a little on your hand and swirling your brush around in it under warm water until the water run clear. Then try to lay your brushes down to dry so water won't get into the inside of the brush to weaken the glue and make the hairs fall out.
@DalphiaRose

It's super easy. All you need to do is put a little on your hand and swirling your brush around in it under warm water until the water run clear. Then try to lay your brushes down to dry so water won't get into the inside of the brush to weaken the glue and make the hairs fall out.
I might be saying stuff that's already been covered but I just want to hop in on the makeup train! FIRST, eyeliner. I used to only use pencil liners, but I always had issue with gooping, transfer to my upper lid, etc etc. I went one day to liquid, and I haven't gone back(i only use pencil sometimes for my waterline). So, I highly highly recommend Kat Von D's tattoo liner. It's on the pricier side so if you don't want to drop cash on that. Nyx's Skinny liner is super affordable and really great( just went through these REALLY quickly!). I love almost everything from Nyx, and they are so cheap. Seriously you could look for whatever you wanted with them.

I won't wear liquid makeup either because it feels suffocating for me personally, but I use BareMinerals foundation powder for my base.

As far as priming, I really like the Smashbox primers and they have several for different skin types so it depends on you.

Lashes: I don't use falsies. However, I have two high and low mascara recs for you. On the high end, Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. Easily the BEST I have ever used. On the low end, and my go to for YEARS, was the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. The rubber applicator was so great, so easy to use, and never clumped.

Now, SHADOWS, this is my jam right here. I love me some shadows. For a neutral look, I love the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. Tarte's Tartlette and Tartlette in Bloom palettes are nice for neutrals. But again, that's on the higher end. I do not personally own any of the Colourpop shadows, however, I have heard only good things an they are on the lower end for pricing. And they have some sets to give you some cohesive colors together!
For shadow priming, I got a sample of Benefit's Stay don't Stray shadow primer and I LOVE IT. Totally recommend. But I also generally just use my concealer on my lids and that keeps my shadow in place too.

I don't know if this was helpful at all but those are some of my go to's.
I might be saying stuff that's already been covered but I just want to hop in on the makeup train! FIRST, eyeliner. I used to only use pencil liners, but I always had issue with gooping, transfer to my upper lid, etc etc. I went one day to liquid, and I haven't gone back(i only use pencil sometimes for my waterline). So, I highly highly recommend Kat Von D's tattoo liner. It's on the pricier side so if you don't want to drop cash on that. Nyx's Skinny liner is super affordable and really great( just went through these REALLY quickly!). I love almost everything from Nyx, and they are so cheap. Seriously you could look for whatever you wanted with them.

I won't wear liquid makeup either because it feels suffocating for me personally, but I use BareMinerals foundation powder for my base.

As far as priming, I really like the Smashbox primers and they have several for different skin types so it depends on you.

Lashes: I don't use falsies. However, I have two high and low mascara recs for you. On the high end, Too Faced Better than Sex mascara. Easily the BEST I have ever used. On the low end, and my go to for YEARS, was the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara. The rubber applicator was so great, so easy to use, and never clumped.

Now, SHADOWS, this is my jam right here. I love me some shadows. For a neutral look, I love the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. Tarte's Tartlette and Tartlette in Bloom palettes are nice for neutrals. But again, that's on the higher end. I do not personally own any of the Colourpop shadows, however, I have heard only good things an they are on the lower end for pricing. And they have some sets to give you some cohesive colors together!
For shadow priming, I got a sample of Benefit's Stay don't Stray shadow primer and I LOVE IT. Totally recommend. But I also generally just use my concealer on my lids and that keeps my shadow in place too.

I don't know if this was helpful at all but those are some of my go to's.
Once a Big Cat Rescuer, always a Big Cat Rescuer
@PeachandPye Oh god, it'd be awful to add that up. I only use a few products out of all I've gathered up >.< So much trial and error, especially with drugstore foundations. And also with lip products because I just lack self control when it comes to pretty shiny colors.

@Nekron Oooo, I've been looking for a gel liner that doesn't dry out in the pot, I've mainly been going for the elf ones because they're easy to replace. I have to try this.

@DalphiaRose Definitely cleaning the brush will help for the mineral makeup, the particles kinda cling together and buildup really easily. I just started using ecotools brush shampoo and it smells AMAZING, but really shampoo or body wash or diluted dish soap work just as well. Handsoap or lotion-y soaps tend to leave residue so I avoid it.
@PeachandPye Oh god, it'd be awful to add that up. I only use a few products out of all I've gathered up >.< So much trial and error, especially with drugstore foundations. And also with lip products because I just lack self control when it comes to pretty shiny colors.

@Nekron Oooo, I've been looking for a gel liner that doesn't dry out in the pot, I've mainly been going for the elf ones because they're easy to replace. I have to try this.

@DalphiaRose Definitely cleaning the brush will help for the mineral makeup, the particles kinda cling together and buildup really easily. I just started using ecotools brush shampoo and it smells AMAZING, but really shampoo or body wash or diluted dish soap work just as well. Handsoap or lotion-y soaps tend to leave residue so I avoid it.
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
yas makeup. i'm just gonna talk about what i use cause i feel like everybody else has already answered your questions? and i kinda just wanna talk about makeup lol 3:

i start with priming my face with benefit's the porefessional, buuuut i feel like i need to find something else. my skin is dry and i don't think the primer does much for me in terms of keeping everything on my face longer. urban decay's all nighter setting spray is LIFE tho

and i'm so upset w/ urban decay's all nighter foundation because it oxidizes like CRAZY, like *** i didn't spend $$$ to turn straight up orange. i was using kat von d's lock it foundation for a while and it's heavier, but also the coverage is heavier. right now i use maybelline's infallible matte foundation, and it's super lightweight and lasts forever.

for my dark circles i use some orange correction pencil (i can't remember what it's called) before i put on foundation. right now i'm using kat von d's lock it concealer, which is great! but i've really been wanting to try tarte's shape tape because every beauty youtuber raves about that stuff and my dark circles are so bad that my current fix barely works lmao

for eyeliner, i've tried super expensive ones, and i just can't do the felt tip or the gel liners. the only one that works for me is maybelline's ultra liner. it's waterproof, it doesn't crack, it has a lil brush tip and it lasts me forever and i always get compliments on my cat eyes because of it.

when it comes to my brows, i use anastasia's brow whiz and/or the pomade, depending on how intricate i want to be with my brows and where i'm going. but i wouldn't spend the money on them if you can find something cheaper that works. plus you don't need a fancy eyebrow gel either; i only use maybelline's clear mascara and that does the job for me!! oh and as for mascara, i use benefit's roller lash mascara on bottom and then too faced's better than sex waterproof mascara because that way you can take the waterproof stuff off easier c:

i'm still searching for my perfect contour shade ): but right now i'm using lorac's powder contour kit and that's working ok. i love the highlighter that comes with it, it's sooo pearly and nice. but if i wanna be BLINDING, i use grav3yardgirl's face palette highlighter. the eyeshadow shades in there are lovely, too, but everything is really soft and powdery and has a lot of kickup. i kinda only bought it because i love bunny ahaha (no guilt though). i use too faced's love flush blush (it comes in a heart packaging with lil bunnies imprinted in the makeup, it's ADORABLE) but i'm not too crazy about blush, i'd rather just blind ppl

i'm suuper simple with lips. i use a waterproof liner from nyx and then the nyx lingerie lipsticks. i've really been meaning to buy some of beautybakerie's lip whips, though, since they come in a ton of colors and don't smear!! at all!! and with false lashes, i love the ardell wispies and i use duolash's black lash glue when i wear them.

i also wash my brushes weekly and my beautyblender daily. my mom got my the beautyblender soap so that's what i use, but otherwise i've just used antibacterial soap such as dial. also if you don't wash your brushes/tools frequently, it can cause acne cause you just end up using dirty brushes with product and oil buildup on them 3: i'm really anal about my brushes
yas makeup. i'm just gonna talk about what i use cause i feel like everybody else has already answered your questions? and i kinda just wanna talk about makeup lol 3:

i start with priming my face with benefit's the porefessional, buuuut i feel like i need to find something else. my skin is dry and i don't think the primer does much for me in terms of keeping everything on my face longer. urban decay's all nighter setting spray is LIFE tho

and i'm so upset w/ urban decay's all nighter foundation because it oxidizes like CRAZY, like *** i didn't spend $$$ to turn straight up orange. i was using kat von d's lock it foundation for a while and it's heavier, but also the coverage is heavier. right now i use maybelline's infallible matte foundation, and it's super lightweight and lasts forever.

for my dark circles i use some orange correction pencil (i can't remember what it's called) before i put on foundation. right now i'm using kat von d's lock it concealer, which is great! but i've really been wanting to try tarte's shape tape because every beauty youtuber raves about that stuff and my dark circles are so bad that my current fix barely works lmao

for eyeliner, i've tried super expensive ones, and i just can't do the felt tip or the gel liners. the only one that works for me is maybelline's ultra liner. it's waterproof, it doesn't crack, it has a lil brush tip and it lasts me forever and i always get compliments on my cat eyes because of it.

when it comes to my brows, i use anastasia's brow whiz and/or the pomade, depending on how intricate i want to be with my brows and where i'm going. but i wouldn't spend the money on them if you can find something cheaper that works. plus you don't need a fancy eyebrow gel either; i only use maybelline's clear mascara and that does the job for me!! oh and as for mascara, i use benefit's roller lash mascara on bottom and then too faced's better than sex waterproof mascara because that way you can take the waterproof stuff off easier c:

i'm still searching for my perfect contour shade ): but right now i'm using lorac's powder contour kit and that's working ok. i love the highlighter that comes with it, it's sooo pearly and nice. but if i wanna be BLINDING, i use grav3yardgirl's face palette highlighter. the eyeshadow shades in there are lovely, too, but everything is really soft and powdery and has a lot of kickup. i kinda only bought it because i love bunny ahaha (no guilt though). i use too faced's love flush blush (it comes in a heart packaging with lil bunnies imprinted in the makeup, it's ADORABLE) but i'm not too crazy about blush, i'd rather just blind ppl

i'm suuper simple with lips. i use a waterproof liner from nyx and then the nyx lingerie lipsticks. i've really been meaning to buy some of beautybakerie's lip whips, though, since they come in a ton of colors and don't smear!! at all!! and with false lashes, i love the ardell wispies and i use duolash's black lash glue when i wear them.

i also wash my brushes weekly and my beautyblender daily. my mom got my the beautyblender soap so that's what i use, but otherwise i've just used antibacterial soap such as dial. also if you don't wash your brushes/tools frequently, it can cause acne cause you just end up using dirty brushes with product and oil buildup on them 3: i'm really anal about my brushes
@DalphiaRose

I use this Ginzing tinted spf lotion in the summertime as my makeup base (it's not really a foundation, but it does provide an even-ing effect for my skin that works pretty well to balance out my redness in places. I can't use it really in winter, though, because as the day goes on, it gets darker, and in the winter my skin's not dark enough to balance it out and I look like I have a very localized fake tanner on by the end of the day. annoying! but other than that, it's pretty no-muss no-fuss.

other than that I use Make Up Forever HD foundation, with a primer by the same company (I'm not convinced the primer really does anything? but I haven't really been playing around with it with any consistency so I can't say it isn't, either. and I top it off with a finishing powder that I think is also Make Up For Ever.

All the rest of the stuff I use regularly is mostly from ipsy samples, or Julep samples. there's a really great face cleanser bar stick thing from Julep called Love your Face, I think is what it's called. the best bulletproof not-terrible feeling lipstick I've found is stila's stay-all-day; their liquid eyeliner is also fairly easy to use (i am an eyeliner infant, okay? until about a year ago literally all my makeup experience was dance or theatrical, stuff that looks GREAT on stage and TERRIFYING in person, so. it's been a learning curve.)

I really, really like too faced's natural eyes palette plus it comes with 'this is how to apply me!' in three different ways.

last year when I had three weddings to go to, I pretty much walked in to sephora, said "help, I know how to apply stage makeup but I do not know how to look like a normal human who wears normal human makeup and I have three fancy events coming up" to the closest employee, and threw myself on their mercy. it worked great, once they stopped laughing (in a friendly way! they were also like "do you mean normal human like her, her, or him" as they pointed at various employees) that's where I found about the make up for ever foundation, which is the first liquid foundation that I've been able to use reliably. and they weren't pushy about me buying everything they'd found for me to try and/or had put on me to test; one of the guys was really helpful in writing everything down and putting little asterisks by the ones that had drugstore equivalents that were good and underlining the ones that had drugstore equivalents, but were probably not good for my skin, personally.

for me watching youtube makeup people is less useful in terms of what they're applying, but it's quite helpful for me in HOW they're applying it. I'm literally blind with my glasses off, so I couldn't easily apply eye makeup until I saw a youtube clip of someone using a tiny mirror held off to the side to see while they had the camera super close for detail; like they were using it for filming reasons, but I went "Hey I can do that to see in focus!"

I clean my foundation brush after I've used it each time, because otherwise applying the foundation the next time is sometimes streaky. I just use the same soap I use for my face. I'd stay away from antibacterial soaps in general, they're not any more effective than just regular soap & water, and some can be pretty harsh.
@DalphiaRose

I use this Ginzing tinted spf lotion in the summertime as my makeup base (it's not really a foundation, but it does provide an even-ing effect for my skin that works pretty well to balance out my redness in places. I can't use it really in winter, though, because as the day goes on, it gets darker, and in the winter my skin's not dark enough to balance it out and I look like I have a very localized fake tanner on by the end of the day. annoying! but other than that, it's pretty no-muss no-fuss.

other than that I use Make Up Forever HD foundation, with a primer by the same company (I'm not convinced the primer really does anything? but I haven't really been playing around with it with any consistency so I can't say it isn't, either. and I top it off with a finishing powder that I think is also Make Up For Ever.

All the rest of the stuff I use regularly is mostly from ipsy samples, or Julep samples. there's a really great face cleanser bar stick thing from Julep called Love your Face, I think is what it's called. the best bulletproof not-terrible feeling lipstick I've found is stila's stay-all-day; their liquid eyeliner is also fairly easy to use (i am an eyeliner infant, okay? until about a year ago literally all my makeup experience was dance or theatrical, stuff that looks GREAT on stage and TERRIFYING in person, so. it's been a learning curve.)

I really, really like too faced's natural eyes palette plus it comes with 'this is how to apply me!' in three different ways.

last year when I had three weddings to go to, I pretty much walked in to sephora, said "help, I know how to apply stage makeup but I do not know how to look like a normal human who wears normal human makeup and I have three fancy events coming up" to the closest employee, and threw myself on their mercy. it worked great, once they stopped laughing (in a friendly way! they were also like "do you mean normal human like her, her, or him" as they pointed at various employees) that's where I found about the make up for ever foundation, which is the first liquid foundation that I've been able to use reliably. and they weren't pushy about me buying everything they'd found for me to try and/or had put on me to test; one of the guys was really helpful in writing everything down and putting little asterisks by the ones that had drugstore equivalents that were good and underlining the ones that had drugstore equivalents, but were probably not good for my skin, personally.

for me watching youtube makeup people is less useful in terms of what they're applying, but it's quite helpful for me in HOW they're applying it. I'm literally blind with my glasses off, so I couldn't easily apply eye makeup until I saw a youtube clip of someone using a tiny mirror held off to the side to see while they had the camera super close for detail; like they were using it for filming reasons, but I went "Hey I can do that to see in focus!"

I clean my foundation brush after I've used it each time, because otherwise applying the foundation the next time is sometimes streaky. I just use the same soap I use for my face. I'd stay away from antibacterial soaps in general, they're not any more effective than just regular soap & water, and some can be pretty harsh.
snow_scarf.gifdeepsea_sword.pngice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifdeepsea_scarf.pngnight_ribbon.png
Wow!

You guys have all offered tons of tips and I really, really appreciate the make-up chatter!

Wow!

You guys have all offered tons of tips and I really, really appreciate the make-up chatter!

E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png