Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sherlock!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Since there's no thread for it (how exactly is that possible, given the amount of fans?), I thought I'd make one. Who's your favorite character? Mine's Sherlock. And John. And Moriarty, and Lestrade, and Mary, and-- well, okay pretty much everyone. And who's excited for season four?! [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/GreenLight/s4.jpg[/img]
Since there's no thread for it (how exactly is that possible, given the amount of fans?), I thought I'd make one.

Who's your favorite character? Mine's Sherlock. And John. And Moriarty, and Lestrade, and Mary, and-- well, okay pretty much everyone.

And who's excited for season four?!
s4.jpg
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
[font=baskerville]@EaterOfPie -kicks down door- DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY SHERLOCK? Favorite character is Sherlock, obviously. Moriarty and Irene Adler are close seconds. I also adore John and Mary (anyone who says she's gonna turn out to be a villain can fite me) and Mycroft and Molly and...basically everyone, yeah. [size=1]Oh man, where's the image from? I love the look Sherlock is giving baby Watson aaa [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/a9ZDkjC54UVy0/giphy.gif[/img]
@EaterOfPie

-kicks down door-

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY SHERLOCK?
Favorite character is Sherlock, obviously. Moriarty and Irene Adler are close seconds. I also adore John and Mary (anyone who says she's gonna turn out to be a villain can fite me) and Mycroft and Molly and...basically everyone, yeah.

Oh man, where's the image from? I love the look Sherlock is giving baby Watson aaa

giphy.gif
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@EaterOfPie *slides in* Well hello!

My favorite character is Moriarty, I think. I just love the dynamic between him and Sherly. I adore all the characters of course (except Magnussen, the despicable excuse for a human being), but I'm a sucker for a good, complicated villain (coughLokicoughMastercough). Sherlock is awesome, I won't deny it. I'm mildly in love with Benadryl Cucumberpatch, tbh. John is a nice, grounded influence for the ridiculous man, and Mary is pretty great as well. I love them all!!
@EaterOfPie *slides in* Well hello!

My favorite character is Moriarty, I think. I just love the dynamic between him and Sherly. I adore all the characters of course (except Magnussen, the despicable excuse for a human being), but I'm a sucker for a good, complicated villain (coughLokicoughMastercough). Sherlock is awesome, I won't deny it. I'm mildly in love with Benadryl Cucumberpatch, tbh. John is a nice, grounded influence for the ridiculous man, and Mary is pretty great as well. I love them all!!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

Oh hi there! I just watched it this summer, and can't figure out of I like John or Sherlock more. John reminds me a lot of me, and Sherlock is just.... Sherlock.
Oh hi there! I just watched it this summer, and can't figure out of I like John or Sherlock more. John reminds me a lot of me, and Sherlock is just.... Sherlock.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I love Sherlock so much! It's my second favorite show, (just under Supernatural and above stranger things.) I'm so excited for season 4!! It's supposed to come out on the 17th, last time I checked!!! My favorite character is probably Mary, but I also love John and Sherlock.
I love Sherlock so much! It's my second favorite show, (just under Supernatural and above stranger things.) I'm so excited for season 4!! It's supposed to come out on the 17th, last time I checked!!! My favorite character is probably Mary, but I also love John and Sherlock.
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Sherlock in that photo is like ?????? Ba by???? What???? Is????? This???? What does??? It do???

But I love Sherlock! I've watched it since it first aired on TV C:
Sherlock in that photo is like ?????? Ba by???? What???? Is????? This???? What does??? It do???

But I love Sherlock! I've watched it since it first aired on TV C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@eaterofpie john is my smol son, he must be protected
@eaterofpie john is my smol son, he must be protected
hi *waves dramatically*
Sherlock and John belong together. Yeah, that's all I wanted to say. *awkwardly walks out of post*
Sherlock and John belong together. Yeah, that's all I wanted to say. *awkwardly walks out of post*
Hey i'm
tumblr_ml88zflpZw1rby04wo1_400.gif
Oh, I love Sherlock! As to my favorite character, I can't choose between John or Sherlock, they're both wonderful. I don't really like Mary, though, she's a bit too shady for my liking.

Can't wait for season 4!!!!
Oh, I love Sherlock! As to my favorite character, I can't choose between John or Sherlock, they're both wonderful. I don't really like Mary, though, she's a bit too shady for my liking.

Can't wait for season 4!!!!
@Script
I found it on the PBS website! There's some other S4 pictures, too.

Also, that is a quality GIF right there.

@WillowThorn
The first episode is coming out on January 1st, actually. I'm pretty happy with the date since it also happens to be my birthday. :0

@Reefknot
Half the reason I want to see S4 is because what the heck is Sherlock going to do with a baby. The only other child on the show is Archie, after all, and I doubt John and Mary would appreciate him treating their child like that... Lmao.

@Bramblepond
johnlock?? yes pls

@Zygon @ImpossibleJedi4 @carifoo01 @Mapleleafshade

AND HELLO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY TO
@Script
I found it on the PBS website! There's some other S4 pictures, too.

Also, that is a quality GIF right there.

@WillowThorn
The first episode is coming out on January 1st, actually. I'm pretty happy with the date since it also happens to be my birthday. :0

@Reefknot
Half the reason I want to see S4 is because what the heck is Sherlock going to do with a baby. The only other child on the show is Archie, after all, and I doubt John and Mary would appreciate him treating their child like that... Lmao.

@Bramblepond
johnlock?? yes pls

@Zygon @ImpossibleJedi4 @carifoo01 @Mapleleafshade

AND HELLO EVERYONE ELSE THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY TO
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15