Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | poorly describe the game/s your're into
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 128 129
Dark Souls 1, 2 &3 - Game hates you. Game hurts you. You come back for more every day anyway. You beat the game? It's not impressed. See you in NG+, pleb.

Terraria - Minecraft without that pesky z axis to get in the way. Also there's guns and stuff, maybe get a yoyo, fight some bosses... I CAN RIDE A BUNNY MOUNT IF I WANT.

Fate - I heard you liked dungeon crawlers. Nice. Here's an old fashion one. Have fun, last boss is on level 75. Oh hahahaha, just kidding, you can keep going pretty much forever, you can also do this on many characters for a completely unique experience every time!

Torchlight 2 - Fate, but more story and less endlessness. 11/10 I still enjoy lack of endlessness multiple times.
Dark Souls 1, 2 &3 - Game hates you. Game hurts you. You come back for more every day anyway. You beat the game? It's not impressed. See you in NG+, pleb.

Terraria - Minecraft without that pesky z axis to get in the way. Also there's guns and stuff, maybe get a yoyo, fight some bosses... I CAN RIDE A BUNNY MOUNT IF I WANT.

Fate - I heard you liked dungeon crawlers. Nice. Here's an old fashion one. Have fun, last boss is on level 75. Oh hahahaha, just kidding, you can keep going pretty much forever, you can also do this on many characters for a completely unique experience every time!

Torchlight 2 - Fate, but more story and less endlessness. 11/10 I still enjoy lack of endlessness multiple times.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
Pokemon:
Animal abuse- God-catching edition

FE:Awakening
Wind at my back, sword at my side, I am forcibly married to Chrom's daughter

((Oh god Robin is just gonna stay single I can't handle that))
Pokemon:
Animal abuse- God-catching edition

FE:Awakening
Wind at my back, sword at my side, I am forcibly married to Chrom's daughter

((Oh god Robin is just gonna stay single I can't handle that))
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
The Binding of Isaac: Murder Satan with your tears while wearing a dead cat as a hat.
The Binding of Isaac: Murder Satan with your tears while wearing a dead cat as a hat.
vFUjKWv.png he/him, also i'm making a story please check it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3032079
tboi:

your mom is trying to kill you so you jump into your basement...

...and the basement is actually literally hell, have fun!

acnl:

you move into a town only to have a fuzzy dog creature make you its leader by force
tboi:

your mom is trying to kill you so you jump into your basement...

...and the basement is actually literally hell, have fun!

acnl:

you move into a town only to have a fuzzy dog creature make you its leader by force
lex | 18 | tumblr
Trails in the sky series:
at least one person in everyone's past is dead and all the angsty guys are hot or complicated relationships: the game
Trails in the sky series:
at least one person in everyone's past is dead and all the angsty guys are hot or complicated relationships: the game
Neopets

The most efficient way to feed your pets is to make them take up permanent residence in a seedy hotel. Other features including giving fleas to your pet's best friend and bringing back books and makeup for the Fair Folk. Most of its fans agree that it's been dying for about three years now, half of them want the administrators to put it out of its misery.
Neopets

The most efficient way to feed your pets is to make them take up permanent residence in a seedy hotel. Other features including giving fleas to your pet's best friend and bringing back books and makeup for the Fair Folk. Most of its fans agree that it's been dying for about three years now, half of them want the administrators to put it out of its misery.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Papers, Please

Stamp. Stamp. Interrogate. Stamp.
Papers, Please

Stamp. Stamp. Interrogate. Stamp.
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifMage of Void|INFP|Aquarius|Slytherinitem_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gif
Undertale: You are a child, who has fallen into a world of ravenous, bloody, savage very nice, friendly and sweet monsters who still want to kill you so they can escape their eternal prison. Every single character is nice despite trying to murder you and if you dare to fight back, you're a horrible person.

The cast includes amazing characters such as divorced goats, skeletons who get all the fandom's love, and two lesbians, plus a big gay robot.

And of course, in a world where there are all these "terrifying" monsters, the only real villains are two children and a flower.
Undertale: You are a child, who has fallen into a world of ravenous, bloody, savage very nice, friendly and sweet monsters who still want to kill you so they can escape their eternal prison. Every single character is nice despite trying to murder you and if you dare to fight back, you're a horrible person.

The cast includes amazing characters such as divorced goats, skeletons who get all the fandom's love, and two lesbians, plus a big gay robot.

And of course, in a world where there are all these "terrifying" monsters, the only real villains are two children and a flower.
Lichtdrache.gif
Final Fantasy XV:Four bros go into a bromantic adventure together to recover a crystal, save the world, and hopefully get married.

Witcher 3:
Angry dad cleaves through monsters and murders annoying jerks to find his daughter.

Pokemon Sun/Moon]:
Get in the damn bag.

Flight Rising:
Keeping powerful reptiles in boxes.
Also. Breed, Train, Exalt, Repeat.
Final Fantasy XV:Four bros go into a bromantic adventure together to recover a crystal, save the world, and hopefully get married.

Witcher 3:
Angry dad cleaves through monsters and murders annoying jerks to find his daughter.

Pokemon Sun/Moon]:
Get in the damn bag.

Flight Rising:
Keeping powerful reptiles in boxes.
Also. Breed, Train, Exalt, Repeat.
lTCkacZ.png
Doll's house simulator, but the dolls wander about and do things on their own, and there is more fire than there should be.
Doll's house simulator, but the dolls wander about and do things on their own, and there is more fire than there should be.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 128 129