Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 592 593 594 595 596 ... 599 600
@AtomicSamurai
That's awesome! What kind is it? I know katanas are super popular and fits your username pretty well.
@AtomicSamurai
That's awesome! What kind is it? I know katanas are super popular and fits your username pretty well.
@LizardKing Yep, it's a katana! It's really cool, also, to have an up-close-and-personal reference for art and writing and such since pictures on the Internet don't really compare to being able to study the real deal.
@LizardKing Yep, it's a katana! It's really cool, also, to have an up-close-and-personal reference for art and writing and such since pictures on the Internet don't really compare to being able to study the real deal.
Why would you defend their relationship?? It is so abusive and toxic to her...
Why would you defend their relationship?? It is so abusive and toxic to her...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
if you mess up your pot roast recipe does that mean you made a gravy mistake
if you mess up your pot roast recipe does that mean you made a gravy mistake
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
am
i
supposed to write
all that??
am
i
supposed to write
all that??
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
good news: i have managed to misread the "adults who like toys" topic two different and totally inappropriate ways now
good news: i have managed to misread the "adults who like toys" topic two different and totally inappropriate ways now
This is uncomfortable... my pup is in the worst place! But he's asleep and comfy~
This is uncomfortable... my pup is in the worst place! But he's asleep and comfy~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
[quote name="AtomicSamurai" date=2017-02-07 16:58:25] good news: i have managed to misread the "adults who like toys" topic two different and totally inappropriate ways now [/quote] me too
AtomicSamurai wrote on 2017-02-07:

me too
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png
Im bored and don't want to do anything.
Im bored and don't want to do anything.
@AtomicSamurai
Oh nice! Gotta be careful though, those things can break so easily if you use it wrong. Sounds amazing though, hope you have fun with it!
@AtomicSamurai
Oh nice! Gotta be careful though, those things can break so easily if you use it wrong. Sounds amazing though, hope you have fun with it!
1 2 ... 592 593 594 595 596 ... 599 600