Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 599 600
PLEASE LEMME GET MY NEXT BELT TONIGHT PLEASE SENSI
PLEASE LEMME GET MY NEXT BELT TONIGHT PLEASE SENSI
Frankenstein3.jpg
still not over the fact that i OWN AN ACTUAL SWORD NOW

it's amazing i've wanted a sword of my own since i was a little kid but couldn't ever get one and now

it's mine. it's all mine and it's so pretty

i can't wait to get a whetstone so i can sharpen it, maybe look up some basics on how to use it
still not over the fact that i OWN AN ACTUAL SWORD NOW

it's amazing i've wanted a sword of my own since i was a little kid but couldn't ever get one and now

it's mine. it's all mine and it's so pretty

i can't wait to get a whetstone so i can sharpen it, maybe look up some basics on how to use it
Why does this song remind me so much of Leon? It's a Lion King song and RE and The Lion King are so far apart.
Why does this song remind me so much of Leon? It's a Lion King song and RE and The Lion King are so far apart.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
@AtomicSamurai
OMG like a sword sword? Like if you are using a whetstone this is no wallhanger, is it? Do you have picks? I love weapons so much
@AtomicSamurai
OMG like a sword sword? Like if you are using a whetstone this is no wallhanger, is it? Do you have picks? I love weapons so much
@LizardKing Yep, a sword sword! Since I was encouraged to sharpen it, I'm going to assume it's not decorative and is The Real Deal! Don't have pictures, though, since I don't own any sort of camera, but I'll be sure to let you know if I'm ever able to take any. ^^
@LizardKing Yep, a sword sword! Since I was encouraged to sharpen it, I'm going to assume it's not decorative and is The Real Deal! Don't have pictures, though, since I don't own any sort of camera, but I'll be sure to let you know if I'm ever able to take any. ^^
There seem to be no female(Or at least female-voiced) dogs in "Up." How are there SO MANY DOGS if there are seemingly no female dogs.
There seem to be no female(Or at least female-voiced) dogs in "Up." How are there SO MANY DOGS if there are seemingly no female dogs.
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
tbh I don't think any of my dragon bios will make sense to anyone else but I DON'T CARE.

I mean, I have like a small novel worth of lore for each dragon so it's just impractical to summarise it in a way that both makes sense and is interesting to read. So I just opted for the latter because wheeeeee~
tbh I don't think any of my dragon bios will make sense to anyone else but I DON'T CARE.

I mean, I have like a small novel worth of lore for each dragon so it's just impractical to summarise it in a way that both makes sense and is interesting to read. So I just opted for the latter because wheeeeee~
WHERE DID THAT SPIDER COME FROM.
I'm sorry spider, may you wash down the drain with my dirty dish soap.
RIP spider, 2k17
WHERE DID THAT SPIDER COME FROM.
I'm sorry spider, may you wash down the drain with my dirty dish soap.
RIP spider, 2k17
yGResdm.gif
I just want to be able to draw whats on my mind.
I just want to be able to draw whats on my mind.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
109 IN THE SKY BUT THE PIGS WON'T QUIT,
YOU'RE HERE WITH ME, DOCTOR DEATH-DEFYING.
I'LL BE YOUR SURGEON, YOUR PROCTOR, YOUR HELICOPTER,
PUMPING OUT THE SLAUGHTERMATIC SOUNDS TO KEEP YOU LIVE

SYSTEM FAILURE FOR THE MASSES
ANTIMATTER FOR THE MASTERPLAN!
LOUDER THAN GOD'S REVOLVER AND TWICE AS SHINY.
THIS ONE'S FOR ALL YOU ROCK-'N'-ROLLERS, ALL YOU CRASH QUEENS AND MOTOR BABIES:

LISTEN UP!
THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF!
THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY
IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD
KILLJOYS,
MAKE SOME NOISE
109 IN THE SKY BUT THE PIGS WON'T QUIT,
YOU'RE HERE WITH ME, DOCTOR DEATH-DEFYING.
I'LL BE YOUR SURGEON, YOUR PROCTOR, YOUR HELICOPTER,
PUMPING OUT THE SLAUGHTERMATIC SOUNDS TO KEEP YOU LIVE

SYSTEM FAILURE FOR THE MASSES
ANTIMATTER FOR THE MASTERPLAN!
LOUDER THAN GOD'S REVOLVER AND TWICE AS SHINY.
THIS ONE'S FOR ALL YOU ROCK-'N'-ROLLERS, ALL YOU CRASH QUEENS AND MOTOR BABIES:

LISTEN UP!
THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF!
THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY
IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD
KILLJOYS,
MAKE SOME NOISE
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 591 592 593 594 595 ... 599 600