Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Over The Garden Wall
1 2
@dragoncrystal

Potato and Molasses is best song :P
@dragoncrystal

Potato and Molasses is best song :P
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
@GinkgoBiloba

I have never heard of it before! If you would like, you can explain it to me c:.
@GinkgoBiloba

I have never heard of it before! If you would like, you can explain it to me c:.
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
Yesss. It is so good. I love how it is spoopy, but it has a great story line. :O
Yesss. It is so good. I love how it is spoopy, but it has a great story line. :O
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
@emmasquema Over The Garden Wall (OTGW as I like to abbreviate it) is a short animated miniseries released by cartoon network, (and I think the only miniseries ever aired by them) anyway, it came out early november of 2014, and it's just a really excellent show.
It's only ten episodes, and its both lighthearted and macabre at times too. All in all, it's really a perfect fit for the season, and even if you don't like animation or cartoons i highly recommend it ^u^

@Thundercracker Ahhhh! Yes! The sound track is probably one of my favorite parts, my brothers been trying to pick out the themes song for awhile, but i have sheet music, so imma go and play it soon. But the atmosphere is also another reason why i really loved it.

@Skywatcher Ooooooooo, that's a pretty good one! It does sorta make sense, because it starts out in the autumn (halloween to be exact) and then sorta peters out into winter at the end.

@emmasquema Over The Garden Wall (OTGW as I like to abbreviate it) is a short animated miniseries released by cartoon network, (and I think the only miniseries ever aired by them) anyway, it came out early november of 2014, and it's just a really excellent show.
It's only ten episodes, and its both lighthearted and macabre at times too. All in all, it's really a perfect fit for the season, and even if you don't like animation or cartoons i highly recommend it ^u^

@Thundercracker Ahhhh! Yes! The sound track is probably one of my favorite parts, my brothers been trying to pick out the themes song for awhile, but i have sheet music, so imma go and play it soon. But the atmosphere is also another reason why i really loved it.

@Skywatcher Ooooooooo, that's a pretty good one! It does sorta make sense, because it starts out in the autumn (halloween to be exact) and then sorta peters out into winter at the end.

btj5Ikk.pngnrFKZdM.png
I LOVE THAT SHOW! It's a strange mix of eerie and charming, it's just so wonderful.
I LOVE THAT SHOW! It's a strange mix of eerie and charming, it's just so wonderful.
eg1jZa2.png
@GinkgoBiloba

From what everyone said it looks really cool! I might check it out, youtube?
@GinkgoBiloba

From what everyone said it looks really cool! I might check it out, youtube?
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
this show is the light of my life. (and that's a rock fact)

i first watched it around this time last year. i binged it in one night and cried the entire way through. i immediately learned how to play into the unknown on the piano!! it's such an interesting, beautiful story and i'm so excited that its fall again so it's appropriate to watch it.

i LOVE GREG!! he is my son! and wirt is such a darling i love him too awh that entire show is perfect.... so many feels

also potatoes and molasses!! so cute :')
this show is the light of my life. (and that's a rock fact)

i first watched it around this time last year. i binged it in one night and cried the entire way through. i immediately learned how to play into the unknown on the piano!! it's such an interesting, beautiful story and i'm so excited that its fall again so it's appropriate to watch it.

i LOVE GREG!! he is my son! and wirt is such a darling i love him too awh that entire show is perfect.... so many feels

also potatoes and molasses!! so cute :')

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
Over the garden wall is amazing!!!! My sister and I were planning on watching it on Halloween, but that might now be able to happen because I remembered I have an evening class then...
Over the garden wall is amazing!!!! My sister and I were planning on watching it on Halloween, but that might now be able to happen because I remembered I have an evening class then...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
1 2