Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What annoys you most?
1 2
The thing that annoys me the most are tapping, and hissing sounds. I tend to lean towards more deep and lower pitch noises but high noise make my ears hurt. I also tend to be very annoyed by people blowing out things, like birthday candles.
The thing that annoys me the most are tapping, and hissing sounds. I tend to lean towards more deep and lower pitch noises but high noise make my ears hurt. I also tend to be very annoyed by people blowing out things, like birthday candles.
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
@Nagujaa

People chewing loudly is something that drives me up the wall. I also hate the sound of someone rubbing a balloon. It's oddly specific, but it genuinely makes my ears hurt!
@Nagujaa

People chewing loudly is something that drives me up the wall. I also hate the sound of someone rubbing a balloon. It's oddly specific, but it genuinely makes my ears hurt!
@Nagujaa

complaining without any effort to resolve the problem

makes me want to punch people into the dirt
@Nagujaa

complaining without any effort to resolve the problem

makes me want to punch people into the dirt
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@faint Ahh! I've never heard about rubbing a balloon! Thank you for this new information! I genuinely love hearing about all the things that make us unique! As for chewing sounds, i've heard they could be quite annoying!
@faint Ahh! I've never heard about rubbing a balloon! Thank you for this new information! I genuinely love hearing about all the things that make us unique! As for chewing sounds, i've heard they could be quite annoying!
@princelulu Haha true XD
@princelulu Haha true XD
I absolutely cant stand the sound of scratching paper or chalk boards! It my sound weird but it makes me want to pull out my fingernails I hate it so much.

@princelulu
I totally understand that feeling! I have a friend who rants to us all the time and gets more mad when we offer solutions.
I absolutely cant stand the sound of scratching paper or chalk boards! It my sound weird but it makes me want to pull out my fingernails I hate it so much.

@princelulu
I totally understand that feeling! I have a friend who rants to us all the time and gets more mad when we offer solutions.
The sound that people make when they eat annoys me. I cannot handle it.
The sound that people make when they eat annoys me. I cannot handle it.
Bread / INTJ / 17
z9wN9td.png

tumblr_inline_o0sutyAgvb1tfmvub_250.png
@Nagujaa

Yeah, it's a bit strange! I find that squeaky noises in general tend to bother me.
@Nagujaa

Yeah, it's a bit strange! I find that squeaky noises in general tend to bother me.
When a fork or a knife makes that screeching sound on a plate. Sometimes it can't be avoided, but man it sucks.
When a fork or a knife makes that screeching sound on a plate. Sometimes it can't be avoided, but man it sucks.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
@Nagujaa

@JayPrawn

I'm a trained psych so it might annoy me more than most

like I do -know- half the time complaint isn't made for the sake of getting actual solutions but more used as a type of letting off steam to cope with certain frustrations

but (my mother does this -constantly- I do mean constantly) most of the time it's an easily resolved problem

and I have a bad habit of resolving that problem just to shut her the f UP (including stuff like filling out paperwork, doing all the shopping etc)

but it backfires because then she thinks she can just sit on the couch and whinge and watch dr phil and I'll live her life for her

sometimes I really wish I could sign her up to that one-way trip to mars smh
@Nagujaa

@JayPrawn

I'm a trained psych so it might annoy me more than most

like I do -know- half the time complaint isn't made for the sake of getting actual solutions but more used as a type of letting off steam to cope with certain frustrations

but (my mother does this -constantly- I do mean constantly) most of the time it's an easily resolved problem

and I have a bad habit of resolving that problem just to shut her the f UP (including stuff like filling out paperwork, doing all the shopping etc)

but it backfires because then she thinks she can just sit on the couch and whinge and watch dr phil and I'll live her life for her

sometimes I really wish I could sign her up to that one-way trip to mars smh
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
1 2