Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your favorite rocks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I like pyrite. Fool’s gold? More like MY gold.
I like pyrite. Fool’s gold? More like MY gold.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
I'm a huge crystal fan, I can't even begin to say how much amethyst I have, but I just got the absolute best thing today at a fair [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/acc536e983d1ad6c3dcc7fb1d2539ab4/8099cd39bfab2f34-bd/s1280x1920/cdf7829523ed713b6fe19d40cebdce63ba4f4666.png[/img] Yellow calcite ducky!!!!!!
I'm a huge crystal fan, I can't even begin to say how much amethyst I have, but I just got the absolute best thing today at a fair

cdf7829523ed713b6fe19d40cebdce63ba4f4666.png

Yellow calcite ducky!!!!!!
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
My favourite has always been aquamarine, I don't have an exact reason why it just always has been.

My sister's also in a lapidary club, she recently finished faceting a bit of quartz and it looks really good!
My favourite has always been aquamarine, I don't have an exact reason why it just always has been.

My sister's also in a lapidary club, she recently finished faceting a bit of quartz and it looks really good!

35.png

iiILKcw.png

35.png

My favorite crystal is amethyst.
I've got one small raw amethyst and 4 stones.

I have a glass bottle of different crystals but I only know amethyst and lapis from it. (My father gave it to me and he got it from his friend)
My favorite crystal is amethyst.
I've got one small raw amethyst and 4 stones.

I have a glass bottle of different crystals but I only know amethyst and lapis from it. (My father gave it to me and he got it from his friend)
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@AmethystRose1958 - I'm obsessed with that duck and very jealous

My faves have always been Amethyst (purble) and Opal (rainbow) :)

I got myself a rock-a-day advent calendar last year and kinda forgot about it, I should display them!

How do y'all like to display your rocks?
@AmethystRose1958 - I'm obsessed with that duck and very jealous

My faves have always been Amethyst (purble) and Opal (rainbow) :)

I got myself a rock-a-day advent calendar last year and kinda forgot about it, I should display them!

How do y'all like to display your rocks?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Shungite. Now since thinking about it, I should make a Shungite dragon...

I have a Pyrite pendulum. Idk if it's my fave atm but I do have a Pyrite dragon. xD

Another fave that came to mind was Selenite. and I love my amazonite (and another green gemstone) that my partner bought for me.
Shungite. Now since thinking about it, I should make a Shungite dragon...

I have a Pyrite pendulum. Idk if it's my fave atm but I do have a Pyrite dragon. xD

Another fave that came to mind was Selenite. and I love my amazonite (and another green gemstone) that my partner bought for me.
34819.png
- death unto dawn -
man seeing myself on the first page of this post gave me instant whiplash.. hello mr 2016... anyways my favorite rock now is komatiite! it's a type of volcanic rock that hasn't formed in a longgg time (2-4 billion yrs!) because the earth's mantle has cooled enough that the conditions required for it to form no longer exist on our planet :-3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/782881084333490227/1120946764002897940/VolcanoRock.png[/img]
man seeing myself on the first page of this post gave me instant whiplash.. hello mr 2016...

anyways my favorite rock now is komatiite! it's a type of volcanic rock that hasn't formed in a longgg time (2-4 billion yrs!) because the earth's mantle has cooled enough that the conditions required for it to form no longer exist on our planet :-3
VolcanoRock.png
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
My favorite crystal currently is opalite. It’s so pretty and I love shining a flashlight through it and seeing all the colors
My favorite crystal currently is opalite. It’s so pretty and I love shining a flashlight through it and seeing all the colors
I don’t know what to put here
malachite!! is so pretty!! love green !! [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/55/Malachite%2C_Zaire.jpg/1024px-Malachite%2C_Zaire.jpg[/img] also it's not a rock but a glass but shoutout to goldstone [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/92/Goldfluss_%28Aventuringlas%29.jpg/330px-Goldfluss_%28Aventuringlas%29.jpg[/img]
malachite!! is so pretty!! love green !!

1024px-Malachite%2C_Zaire.jpg

also it's not a rock but a glass but shoutout to goldstone

330px-Goldfluss_%28Aventuringlas%29.jpg
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10