Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How tall are you?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
5'5"
About average for a female of my age!
5'5"
About average for a female of my age!
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
im 5'4!
im 5'4!
i am 5'3"
i am 5'3"
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
5'6" roughly I'm not 100% sure lmao but basically average lmao
5'6" roughly I'm not 100% sure lmao but basically average lmao
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
4'11"...I'm so short.
4'11"...I'm so short.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
That's awesome, only 5 feet? It'd be neat if I were a tad bit shorter.
I'm 5.3 though I feel taller than that to be honest... Could've sworn that I was 5.6... o-o But I'm not according to the docs.
That's awesome, only 5 feet? It'd be neat if I were a tad bit shorter.
I'm 5.3 though I feel taller than that to be honest... Could've sworn that I was 5.6... o-o But I'm not according to the docs.
I'm 5'4. I'm pretty happy where I am, but it's kinda annoying because I'm just a bit too short to reach the top shelf in the cupboards at home.
I'm 5'4. I'm pretty happy where I am, but it's kinda annoying because I'm just a bit too short to reach the top shelf in the cupboards at home.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)
5'0" and I hate it.

I can't reach anything I literally have a stool in my apartment just so I can reach the freaking shelves. And when my friends want to tease me they'll just take my phone and hold it over my head because I'm so short I can't even jump to reach it.

I'm tiny and I'll fight you. Say goodbye to your kneecaps.
5'0" and I hate it.

I can't reach anything I literally have a stool in my apartment just so I can reach the freaking shelves. And when my friends want to tease me they'll just take my phone and hold it over my head because I'm so short I can't even jump to reach it.

I'm tiny and I'll fight you. Say goodbye to your kneecaps.
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
I'm 5'10, I love my height. I'm able to help others( most of my friends are short). Also my birds love climbing on me due to me being a human tree.
I'm 5'10, I love my height. I'm able to help others( most of my friends are short). Also my birds love climbing on me due to me being a human tree.
I think I'm 5'3, possibly 5'4?? not 100% sure lmao
I know I'm not the shortest person out there but I find my height sort of annoying bc I seem to always be the shortest person in a group or anything (even my 12 year old sister is taller than me) + can't reach the tops of shelves or anything so !! like just another inch or two would've been nice
I think I'm 5'3, possibly 5'4?? not 100% sure lmao
I know I'm not the shortest person out there but I find my height sort of annoying bc I seem to always be the shortest person in a group or anything (even my 12 year old sister is taller than me) + can't reach the tops of shelves or anything so !! like just another inch or two would've been nice
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26