Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Atheists here?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nekron

That epistemological world view is called methodological naturalism. It is the heart of scientific inquiry. It doesn't make any claims on knowing there is no super-natural, but instead rules it as as an axiomatic necessity. :)
@Nekron

That epistemological world view is called methodological naturalism. It is the heart of scientific inquiry. It doesn't make any claims on knowing there is no super-natural, but instead rules it as as an axiomatic necessity. :)
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Dragurdite Hey! How are my fellow atheists!
@Dragurdite Hey! How are my fellow atheists!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@FrostWingDragons

'Ello! :)

Trying to pull an all nighter with my study buddy. Yay... Go thesis... XP
@FrostWingDragons

'Ello! :)

Trying to pull an all nighter with my study buddy. Yay... Go thesis... XP
@FrostwingDragons

Wassup dude!

I'm doing good, just got home from hanging out with my best friends, I'm exhausted! XD
@FrostwingDragons

Wassup dude!

I'm doing good, just got home from hanging out with my best friends, I'm exhausted! XD
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
@Pallida
I wish you luck on that!
@Pallida
I wish you luck on that!
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Dragurdite Great!
@Dragurdite Great!
@Dragurdite Also, I've always wanted to know, where do people get drawings like yours in their signatures?
@Dragurdite Also, I've always wanted to know, where do people get drawings like yours in their signatures?
@Frostwingdragons

OH, Well you can get them in the Adoptables Forum or The Art Sales forum. But if you specifically want one like mine. It's made here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1718923/1
@Frostwingdragons

OH, Well you can get them in the Adoptables Forum or The Art Sales forum. But if you specifically want one like mine. It's made here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1718923/1
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
@Frysa

Thanks! A great way to not burn out is to set a 30min timer. I take a break to throw something new into Baldwins. LOL
@Frysa

Thanks! A great way to not burn out is to set a 30min timer. I take a break to throw something new into Baldwins. LOL
*pokes head in and waves*

Helllloooo there :)
*pokes head in and waves*

Helllloooo there :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9