Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are Your Dream Pets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Already got mine! Though I guess a red Shibe and some lil' finches/another dove wouldn't be too bad. I'm open to cats too and considered pommies, but again, just a thought. Shiba is a definite--I know I'm in for a lot of attitude and love it.

Dream
pet would be a nice red Akita Inu! Buut...I already know that unless I get a complete angel, it's a rough ride! Insurance spikes, lots of big poops n money because giant dog, and ofc the panic because it's bred as a guard dog. I don't have the resources/grounding for it yet, but hey, maybe one day if I'm semi-successful.

Used to really wanna own a toucan or a crow, but again, reality: birds are a lotta high-maintenance. Especially crows--it's more of a roommate than a pet and for the next 30 years.
Already got mine! Though I guess a red Shibe and some lil' finches/another dove wouldn't be too bad. I'm open to cats too and considered pommies, but again, just a thought. Shiba is a definite--I know I'm in for a lot of attitude and love it.

Dream
pet would be a nice red Akita Inu! Buut...I already know that unless I get a complete angel, it's a rough ride! Insurance spikes, lots of big poops n money because giant dog, and ofc the panic because it's bred as a guard dog. I don't have the resources/grounding for it yet, but hey, maybe one day if I'm semi-successful.

Used to really wanna own a toucan or a crow, but again, reality: birds are a lotta high-maintenance. Especially crows--it's more of a roommate than a pet and for the next 30 years.
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Definitely two cats. I don't have a strong specific preference for the breeds, but a Bombay and Ragdoll would be nice. [img]http://knowledgebase.lookseek.com/images/animals/cats/Bombay-Cat.jpg[/img] [img]http://ragdollkittens.com/portals/0/Ragdoll%20Cats/SealMittedRagdollCat2.jpg[/img] Also a Greyhound, if I could find one that was cat friendly, would be nice to have. [img]http://www.easypetmd.com/sites/default/files/Greyhound%20(7).jpg[/img] Annnd maybe some reptiles, such as a bearded dragon and ball python snake? [img]http://dragonrancher.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/IMG_7550.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.worldofballpythons.com/files/morphs/sable/003.jpg[/img]
Definitely two cats. I don't have a strong specific preference for the breeds, but a Bombay and Ragdoll would be nice.
Bombay-Cat.jpg
SealMittedRagdollCat2.jpg
Also a Greyhound, if I could find one that was cat friendly, would be nice to have.
Greyhound%20(7).jpg
Annnd maybe some reptiles, such as a bearded dragon and ball python snake?
IMG_7550.jpg
003.jpg
order27_zpsuzatfofw.png fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngFR +3
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngshe/her
fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngWishlist
Silken Windhound pls [img]http://www.silkenwindhounds.com/images/Jake9.jpg[/img]
Silken Windhound pls

Jake9.jpg
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
[quote name="@Nekasrof" date=2016-07-09 12:40:10] This is going to sound crazy, but I really really want a peacock. I live in Florida, and it is 100% legal to own one here. Some farmers here keep them to control bugs, so they're actually classified as domestic livestock in this state. I have a big enough yard to build a pen/coop for one, and I've seen them being sold locally for anywhere between 150-500+ USD. There's also a lot of different breeds and colors. [/quote] I gotcha man peacock are the coolest. They're legal here too and my parents came close to getting one several times but no room ;v;
@Nekasrof wrote on 2016-07-09:
This is going to sound crazy, but I really really want a peacock.

I live in Florida, and it is 100% legal to own one here. Some farmers here keep them to control bugs, so they're actually classified as domestic livestock in this state. I have a big enough yard to build a pen/coop for one, and I've seen them being sold locally for anywhere between 150-500+ USD. There's also a lot of different breeds and colors.
I gotcha man peacock are the coolest. They're legal here too and my parents came close to getting one several times but no room ;v;
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
An African Grey and/or a German Shepherd, honestly.

The German shepherd would be named John or Jerome
An African Grey and/or a German Shepherd, honestly.

The German shepherd would be named John or Jerome
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/01/48/b7/0148b7e56b56c03987c56e6f65a1cd74.jpg[/img] [center][b]a sugar glider <3[/b] I got to pet-sit my friend's glider for one month total several years back, and she went from being neglected and mean (sadly) to loving on me, and waking me up early to play with her before she went to sleep Unfortunately with my wedding planning and having to pay for it all myself out-of-pocket, I can't afford to have one at this time. Especially since reputable and humane breeders here in FL charge about what I paid for my wedding dress... ^^ [/center]
0148b7e56b56c03987c56e6f65a1cd74.jpg
a sugar glider <3

I got to pet-sit my friend's glider for one month total several years back, and she went from being neglected and mean (sadly) to loving on me, and waking me up early to play with her before she went to sleep Unfortunately with my wedding planning and having to pay for it all myself out-of-pocket, I can't afford to have one at this time.

Especially since reputable and humane breeders here in FL charge about what I paid for my wedding dress... ^^
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
I would absolutely LOVE to own a ball python!!! Good news is that I'm probably going to get one once I move out, though! As for the morph, I've been really into mystic/mystic potions for a while now, but bamboo and coral glows are also top on my list. (this one is a mystic:) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/81a7a7488af4472a1be3f7fc16d82e97/tumblr_mvnsjhSCTz1sjq9a4o1_500.jpg[/img]
I would absolutely LOVE to own a ball python!!! Good news is that I'm probably going to get one once I move out, though!
As for the morph, I've been really into mystic/mystic potions for a while now, but bamboo and coral glows are also top on my list.

(this one is a mystic:)
tumblr_mvnsjhSCTz1sjq9a4o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
It has always been and always will be my forever dream to raise a mule foal. My cross of choice would be a Dutch warmblood/Andalusian (or Andalusian/Onager cross if you wanna let me go crazy) but honestly just raising any mule and training with it and bonding with it for its entire life would be the greatest gift I could ever receive.

My old riding instructor had a mare that she wanted to breed as a learning experience for all her students, and I had convinced her to bred the mare with a jack, however, my instructor got breast cancer last spring and she changed her mind because she wouldn't be there to help. The mare has since been sold and there are no current plans to breed any of the horses at our barn :/
It has always been and always will be my forever dream to raise a mule foal. My cross of choice would be a Dutch warmblood/Andalusian (or Andalusian/Onager cross if you wanna let me go crazy) but honestly just raising any mule and training with it and bonding with it for its entire life would be the greatest gift I could ever receive.

My old riding instructor had a mare that she wanted to breed as a learning experience for all her students, and I had convinced her to bred the mare with a jack, however, my instructor got breast cancer last spring and she changed her mind because she wouldn't be there to help. The mare has since been sold and there are no current plans to breed any of the horses at our barn :/
Either a Labrador or a cockatiel. Except Labs kinda eat everything and I would feel terrible if I couldn't give a cockatiel the attention it needs because I have to be at work or something all day. :(
Either a Labrador or a cockatiel. Except Labs kinda eat everything and I would feel terrible if I couldn't give a cockatiel the attention it needs because I have to be at work or something all day. :(
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
A doberman.
A doberman.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8