Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 656 657
@EclipsedSun you are not bothering someone if you're asking for help. Always remember that there are people out there who will listen to you and help you.

Just read through that and I sound super aggressive. woops.
@EclipsedSun you are not bothering someone if you're asking for help. Always remember that there are people out there who will listen to you and help you.

Just read through that and I sound super aggressive. woops.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
Bisexual here! (Leans more towards lesbian)

I’ll skip a majority of it since i don’t want this to be a text-wall, but looking back there was so much lesbianism in my young self. I would obsess over female characters in fiction, i just assumed i was a big fan. Turns out of course it was attraction, not that their personality was overly interesting/new XD

So here’s the funny bit: i finally came to terms with the fact that i liked women, but then i also liked men. I kinda assumed lesbians still had vague feelings for men for a short while before confirming that it wasn’t the case.

So now i had no clue what i was. Thing is, at the time, i only knew of straight, gay, ace and lesbianism. I did not know bisexual was a thing AT ALL.

So one day i searched it up on google and let me tell you, the moment i found out bisexual was a thing? A HUGE weight lifted off me!

I’ll skip a majority of it since i don’t want this to be a text-wall, but looking back there was so much lesbianism in my young self. I would obsess over female characters in fiction, i just assumed i was a big fan. Turns out of course it was attraction, not that their personality was overly interesting/new XD

So here’s the funny bit: i finally came to terms with the fact that i liked women, but then i also liked men. I kinda assumed lesbians still had vague feelings for men for a short while before confirming that it wasn’t the case.

So now i had no clue what i was. Thing is, at the time, i only knew of straight, gay, ace and lesbianism. I did not know bisexual was a thing AT ALL.

So one day i searched it up on google and let me tell you, the moment i found out bisexual was a thing? A HUGE weight lifted off me!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
[quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-07-18 13:15:31" ] i'm glad to hear that. i've just been thrown into a loop over the current drama (i won't go into detail since it wouldn't be appropriate here) where i'm now starting to believe everything about myself is invalid and harmful to certain communities [/quote] nah youre good. terminally online lgbt discourse is often started by baby gays who have very little insight on our community and the world outside of twitter, so dont be discouraged especially when it comes to gender identities. your gender and how you identify w it is yours to claim xenogenders and neopronouns have always been paired with other trans identities, and for people to assume otherwise is transphobic… especially since xenogenders were primarily created by autistic people so we can put words to our feelings. we experience transphobia differently than our allistic counterparts
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-07-18 13:15:31:
i'm glad to hear that. i've just been thrown into a loop over the current drama (i won't go into detail since it wouldn't be appropriate here) where i'm now starting to believe everything about myself is invalid and harmful to certain communities

nah youre good. terminally online lgbt discourse is often started by baby gays who have very little insight on our community and the world outside of twitter, so dont be discouraged especially when it comes to gender identities. your gender and how you identify w it is yours to claim

xenogenders and neopronouns have always been paired with other trans identities, and for people to assume otherwise is transphobic… especially since xenogenders were primarily created by autistic people so we can put words to our feelings. we experience transphobia differently than our allistic counterparts
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
semi-here
hi my crush is confused about her sexuality which means THERE IS A CHANCE FOR ME YEAHHHHHHH
hi my crush is confused about her sexuality which means THERE IS A CHANCE FOR ME YEAHHHHHHH
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
hello everyone, recently it has been revealed to me that i did in fact display signs of being trans during my youth and it was honestly really validating despite the experience itself probably being a negative one for everyone involved at the time

essentially what happened is we were playing minecraft on a server and there was like a live event thing going on as well and so you could interact with the people who were live with your minecraft account. these people defaulted to using he/him pronouns for me and my friends and one of them corrected them to use she/her but i apparently got super upset and wouldnt explain why, most likely because i didnt even know why it had upset me so much. i ended up refusing to participate in the rest of the event because of the use of she/her pronouns towards myself

the person who told me about it said they werent really upset by me getting all angry and rude, just took it as a very clear sign at the time that i was not cis
hello everyone, recently it has been revealed to me that i did in fact display signs of being trans during my youth and it was honestly really validating despite the experience itself probably being a negative one for everyone involved at the time

essentially what happened is we were playing minecraft on a server and there was like a live event thing going on as well and so you could interact with the people who were live with your minecraft account. these people defaulted to using he/him pronouns for me and my friends and one of them corrected them to use she/her but i apparently got super upset and wouldnt explain why, most likely because i didnt even know why it had upset me so much. i ended up refusing to participate in the rest of the event because of the use of she/her pronouns towards myself

the person who told me about it said they werent really upset by me getting all angry and rude, just took it as a very clear sign at the time that i was not cis
[quote name="Sabito" date="2021-07-20 09:09:10" ] [quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-07-18 13:15:31" ] i'm glad to hear that. i've just been thrown into a loop over the current drama (i won't go into detail since it wouldn't be appropriate here) where i'm now starting to believe everything about myself is invalid and harmful to certain communities [/quote] nah youre good. terminally online lgbt discourse is often started by baby gays who have very little insight on our community and the world outside of twitter, so dont be discouraged especially when it comes to gender identities. your gender and how you identify w it is yours to claim xenogenders and neopronouns have always been paired with other trans identities, and for people to assume otherwise is transphobic… especially since xenogenders were primarily created by autistic people so we can put words to our feelings. we experience transphobia differently than our allistic counterparts [/quote] @Sabito thank you. i have been mocked (and even called slurs) for using neopronouns. and i have seen xenogenders get mocked all the time, so i don't even bring it up at all because i know i'll get insulted and get told that my gender can't be cinnamoroll (as cinnagender is my main xenogender). also i'm currently going through the process of getting checked for autism so people really need to leave me be
Sabito wrote on 2021-07-20 09:09:10:
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-07-18 13:15:31:
i'm glad to hear that. i've just been thrown into a loop over the current drama (i won't go into detail since it wouldn't be appropriate here) where i'm now starting to believe everything about myself is invalid and harmful to certain communities

nah youre good. terminally online lgbt discourse is often started by baby gays who have very little insight on our community and the world outside of twitter, so dont be discouraged especially when it comes to gender identities. your gender and how you identify w it is yours to claim

xenogenders and neopronouns have always been paired with other trans identities, and for people to assume otherwise is transphobic… especially since xenogenders were primarily created by autistic people so we can put words to our feelings. we experience transphobia differently than our allistic counterparts
@Sabito
thank you. i have been mocked (and even called slurs) for using neopronouns. and i have seen xenogenders get mocked all the time, so i don't even bring it up at all because i know i'll get insulted and get told that my gender can't be cinnamoroll (as cinnagender is my main xenogender). also i'm currently going through the process of getting checked for autism so people really need to leave me be
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
MbkJVJ2.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@starrberrypills

ugh im sorry :-(( yeah people need to find better hobbies bc thats not right at all… just continue to rock on w ur identities!!
@starrberrypills

ugh im sorry :-(( yeah people need to find better hobbies bc thats not right at all… just continue to rock on w ur identities!!
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
semi-here
[quote name="@PeacefulPyro" date="2021-07-20 02:01:34" ] Bisexual here! (Leans more towards lesbian) I’ll skip a majority of it since i don’t want this to be a text-wall, but looking back there was so much lesbianism in my young self. I would obsess over female characters in fiction, i just assumed i was a big fan. Turns out of course it was attraction, not that their personality was overly interesting/new XD So here’s the funny bit: i finally came to terms with the fact that i liked women, but then i also liked men. I kinda assumed lesbians still had vague feelings for men for a short while before confirming that it wasn’t the case. So now i had no clue what i was. Thing is, at the time, i only knew of straight, gay, ace and lesbianism. I did not know bisexual was a thing AT ALL. So one day i searched it up on google and let me tell you, the moment i found out bisexual was a thing? A HUGE weight lifted off me! [/quote] Oh that's a mood...When I was growing up I only really knew that there were gay people and straight people. I had any number of conflicting/confusing thoughts because I knew I wasn't straight but I didn't think I was gay...and then yup, the discovery that bisexuality is a thing.
@PeacefulPyro wrote on 2021-07-20 02:01:34:

Oh that's a mood...When I was growing up I only really knew that there were gay people and straight people. I had any number of conflicting/confusing thoughts because I knew I wasn't straight but I didn't think I was gay...and then yup, the discovery that bisexuality is a thing.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
any other bigender bisexuals/bisexualgenders here? i feel like my gender is linked to my bisexuality and i feel like an equal mix of man + woman. it's pretty sweet :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gA8pmhl.jpg[/img][/center] this bisexualgender flag was made by @/bifey on tumblr, isn't it just gorgeous?
any other bigender bisexuals/bisexualgenders here? i feel like my gender is linked to my bisexuality and i feel like an equal mix of man + woman. it's pretty sweet :)
gA8pmhl.jpg

this bisexualgender flag was made by @/bifey on tumblr, isn't it just gorgeous?
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
[quote name="okcomputer" date="2021-07-22 17:52:50" ] any other bigender bisexuals/bisexualgenders here? i feel like my gender is linked to my bisexuality and i feel like an equal mix of man + woman. it's pretty sweet :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gA8pmhl.jpg[/img][/center] this bisexualgender flag was made by @/bifey on tumblr, isn't it just gorgeous? [/quote] im bisexual and bigender! that’s such a pretty flag!! i’m transmasc and mlm, and i feel connected more to the mlm community than anything but bisexuality is extremely important to me and it’s been a strong part of my identity since i was 13. i feel more like a man but my femininity is expressed through makeup and other aspects of my appearance. being bisexual is the best experience in the world despite the hardships both inside and outside the community and so is being bigender and nothing can convince me otherwise :)
okcomputer wrote on 2021-07-22 17:52:50:
any other bigender bisexuals/bisexualgenders here? i feel like my gender is linked to my bisexuality and i feel like an equal mix of man + woman. it's pretty sweet :)
gA8pmhl.jpg

this bisexualgender flag was made by @/bifey on tumblr, isn't it just gorgeous?

im bisexual and bigender! that’s such a pretty flag!! i’m transmasc and mlm, and i feel connected more to the mlm community than anything but bisexuality is extremely important to me and it’s been a strong part of my identity since i was 13. i feel more like a man but my femininity is expressed through makeup and other aspects of my appearance. being bisexual is the best experience in the world despite the hardships both inside and outside the community and so is being bigender and nothing can convince me otherwise :)
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 656 657