Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 648 649
Today was the first day I've worn my binder to work, And it was pretty good. I started noticing it less and less as time went on. No problems breathing either. Granted, it is a binder model intended for sports, but I still expected the first time to be worse than it actually was.
And, while while it wasn't warm enough to sit around in a t-shirt, so I was wearing a formless jecket the whole time, it felt kinda nice to be a more flat than usual. Yeah, I'm happy with that.
Today was the first day I've worn my binder to work, And it was pretty good. I started noticing it less and less as time went on. No problems breathing either. Granted, it is a binder model intended for sports, but I still expected the first time to be worse than it actually was.
And, while while it wasn't warm enough to sit around in a t-shirt, so I was wearing a formless jecket the whole time, it felt kinda nice to be a more flat than usual. Yeah, I'm happy with that.
@Xionahri

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your binder? I've been thinking about getting one for a while and I feel like one made for sports would work really well for me (in-person school is starting up again soon and I move around a lot).

Thanks! ^^ I'm happy your first time wearing one went well!!
@Xionahri

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your binder? I've been thinking about getting one for a while and I feel like one made for sports would work really well for me (in-person school is starting up again soon and I move around a lot).

Thanks! ^^ I'm happy your first time wearing one went well!!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
54001258.png
@Kaleidoskull

It's from a company called Danaë. It's a Dutch company, so there may be high shipping costs, depending on where in the world you are (free shipping to Germany though, which was nice for me).

I got two budget gym binders from them. The non-budget versions have a better look to them, but honestly, that doesn't matter to me. It's underwear, not many people are going to see it anyway.
They also got items called sport binders, but I don't know how they differ from the gym ones. Slightly more expensive though.
@Kaleidoskull

It's from a company called Danaë. It's a Dutch company, so there may be high shipping costs, depending on where in the world you are (free shipping to Germany though, which was nice for me).

I got two budget gym binders from them. The non-budget versions have a better look to them, but honestly, that doesn't matter to me. It's underwear, not many people are going to see it anyway.
They also got items called sport binders, but I don't know how they differ from the gym ones. Slightly more expensive though.
@Xionahri

Thank you for the info!! I'll check it out :)
@Xionahri

Thank you for the info!! I'll check it out :)
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
54001258.png
@Kaleidoskull

And I'm dumb. Difference between gym and sport binders is right in the description. They are made from the same material, but the gym binder is more densely woven. Doesn't really explain the price difference, but okay.
@Kaleidoskull

And I'm dumb. Difference between gym and sport binders is right in the description. They are made from the same material, but the gym binder is more densely woven. Doesn't really explain the price difference, but okay.
hey guys I'm statue! I'm bi and demisexual :D

I'm also kinda questioning my gender identity ^^;
hey guys I'm statue! I'm bi and demisexual :D

I'm also kinda questioning my gender identity ^^;
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
[sorry for my bad English]

I need help. There's something I need to tell my brother, but I'm scared ... oh, please don't come here Elias. But here it is: he moved away from a part of our family that did not accept him for who he was. Since then, he says he is very happy to be with the minority who accepts him. Except that ... our mother, aka the only person who respects him with me, keeps telling me all the time that it's a sentence when he's not there, uses his old name and the wrong pronouns, and refuses outright that I am wrong in mine, because she is "afraid that I too will become, well ... like her, you see." She always tells me that it will be "my sister who loves me" and makes a face when I talk about transphobia. I'm sad. How should I tell my brother about it? And shatter all her hopes on her so-called "loving mother endeavor"?
[sorry for my bad English]

I need help. There's something I need to tell my brother, but I'm scared ... oh, please don't come here Elias. But here it is: he moved away from a part of our family that did not accept him for who he was. Since then, he says he is very happy to be with the minority who accepts him. Except that ... our mother, aka the only person who respects him with me, keeps telling me all the time that it's a sentence when he's not there, uses his old name and the wrong pronouns, and refuses outright that I am wrong in mine, because she is "afraid that I too will become, well ... like her, you see." She always tells me that it will be "my sister who loves me" and makes a face when I talk about transphobia. I'm sad. How should I tell my brother about it? And shatter all her hopes on her so-called "loving mother endeavor"?
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
hey um... if i'm a demigirl with a large preference towards masc-aligning people, what does that make me? i feel like i have too much of a preference to consider myself biromantic but idk what to call myself
hey um... if i'm a demigirl with a large preference towards masc-aligning people, what does that make me? i feel like i have too much of a preference to consider myself biromantic but idk what to call myself
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Salutations. it has taken me a few weeks to gain the nerve to post here, since i am quite shy, and very much so closeted. i am not questioning my gender identity, or something like that, though. it is even quite hard to type it out,, e>e; though, it is quite inspiring to read some of the stuff here.
Salutations. it has taken me a few weeks to gain the nerve to post here, since i am quite shy, and very much so closeted. i am not questioning my gender identity, or something like that, though. it is even quite hard to type it out,, e>e; though, it is quite inspiring to read some of the stuff here.
i enjoy hot pink italics. feel free to privately message me too! however i may not respond very fast.

ping me for my attention, please!
sincerely, Kitty
[quote name="@Kitty69360420666" date="2021-04-02 13:23:01" ] Salutations. it has taken me a few weeks to gain the nerve to post here, since i am quite shy, and very much so closeted. i am not questioning my gender identity, or something like that, though. it is even quite hard to type it out,, e>e; though, it is quite inspiring to read some of the stuff here. [/quote] Hello and welcome! And yes, the community is rather inspiring in that way. [emoji=fae happy size=1][emoji=nocturne happy size=1][emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Kitty69360420666 wrote on 2021-04-02 13:23:01:
Hello and welcome!

And yes, the community is rather inspiring in that way.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 648 649