Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | my street... IS UNDERWATER
1 2 3
@KurtCobain Holy guacamole I'm in France and there are some floods too. Nothing major, but here is Paris the subway closest to the river is closed, and some stations are closed too ^^'
@KurtCobain Holy guacamole I'm in France and there are some floods too. Nothing major, but here is Paris the subway closest to the river is closed, and some stations are closed too ^^'
eUMhm7B.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/ff4bb7b6023831dc2e3d59b9db6aff9b.png[/img] here have an updated map of my country my state is now pronounced 'bloop'
ff4bb7b6023831dc2e3d59b9db6aff9b.png

here
have an updated map of my country

my state is now pronounced 'bloop'
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@PrinceLulu
Goodbye, New South Wales. You will be missed :'(

It's been raining for me (Northern Territory here) but not enough to flood. Hardly enough. There's puddles, and that's about it.
@PrinceLulu
Goodbye, New South Wales. You will be missed :'(

It's been raining for me (Northern Territory here) but not enough to flood. Hardly enough. There's puddles, and that's about it.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@PrinceLulu Saaaaaame. The creek behind my house is mad flooded, I'm kinda scared. Glad we're not alone... the storms this time of year are crazy. That map is mad accurate.
@PrinceLulu Saaaaaame. The creek behind my house is mad flooded, I'm kinda scared. Glad we're not alone... the storms this time of year are crazy. That map is mad accurate.
@PrincessLulu

Although I live in Illinois, I share your pain. I have flooded FOUR TIMES. I am serious.

Free stories if anyone wants them
@PrincessLulu

Although I live in Illinois, I share your pain. I have flooded FOUR TIMES. I am serious.

Free stories if anyone wants them
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@PrinceLulu, no flooding (we're on a hill!), but one of our flyscreens blew off, another window is leaking horribly, and the rain last night was so loud I literally couldn't sleep. #TopFloorColourbondRoofProblems. We're on Central Coast, and the waves today were ridiculous, the water was WHITE. There's these rocks at one end of the beach that people fish from sometimes, they're about three metres high, and the waves were hitting at about twice that height, which is. Terrifying.

Looks like it's dying down, but man, this was a wet weekend. Did you know we got more rain in one hour this morning than we did for the entirety of May?
@PrinceLulu, no flooding (we're on a hill!), but one of our flyscreens blew off, another window is leaking horribly, and the rain last night was so loud I literally couldn't sleep. #TopFloorColourbondRoofProblems. We're on Central Coast, and the waves today were ridiculous, the water was WHITE. There's these rocks at one end of the beach that people fish from sometimes, they're about three metres high, and the waves were hitting at about twice that height, which is. Terrifying.

Looks like it's dying down, but man, this was a wet weekend. Did you know we got more rain in one hour this morning than we did for the entirety of May?
DSEHBxF.png
[quote name="KurtCobain" date=2016-06-04 22:58:41] I'm not Australian but I heard way down south in Texas it's flooded as heck [/quote] [center]It took me over an hour to get to school because there was only one road that leads to my school that hadn't flooded and literally anybody heading in that general direction was on it. It's always raining. HELP ME.[/center]
KurtCobain wrote on 2016-06-04:
I'm not Australian but I heard way down south in Texas it's flooded as heck
It took me over an hour to get to school because there was only one road that leads to my school that hadn't flooded and literally anybody heading in that general direction was on it. It's always raining. HELP ME.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I, too, am in Illinois, and I feel you. I'm not in the Mississippi floodplain, I'm not even supposed to be in the floodplain of the tiny tributary I live near. But, due to nasty flood management policies, the end of my street (and sometimes my basement) goes underwater when it rains enough. -_-
I, too, am in Illinois, and I feel you. I'm not in the Mississippi floodplain, I'm not even supposed to be in the floodplain of the tiny tributary I live near. But, due to nasty flood management policies, the end of my street (and sometimes my basement) goes underwater when it rains enough. -_-
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@PrinceLulu I'm not in Australia but I was in France for the week and everything was pretty flooded there too. What on earth is going on?!
@PrinceLulu I'm not in Australia but I was in France for the week and everything was pretty flooded there too. What on earth is going on?!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
I'm in California and am making desperate grabbyhands at my computer screen right now. We need rain so bad.
I'm in California and am making desperate grabbyhands at my computer screen right now. We need rain so bad.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
1 2 3