Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Popular Ships?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I think there's a lot of flexibility regarding "obviously" straight characters, but I hate it when canon straight ships (like Tony/Pepper) are erased in order to shove in a gay pairing, especially when the woman is demonized, killed off, or stuck with some random other girl to make it acceptable. That isn't the right way to go about it. Heck, why not keep her around to share the love? More healthy polyamory would be great. ;)
I think there's a lot of flexibility regarding "obviously" straight characters, but I hate it when canon straight ships (like Tony/Pepper) are erased in order to shove in a gay pairing, especially when the woman is demonized, killed off, or stuck with some random other girl to make it acceptable. That isn't the right way to go about it. Heck, why not keep her around to share the love? More healthy polyamory would be great. ;)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@AaronBurrr

I am not the only one who doesn't really ship anything in Hetalia omg

it's just SPECIFICALLY GerIta that I despise...

and Undertale ships I really don't notice nor ship so -shrugs-
@AaronBurrr

I am not the only one who doesn't really ship anything in Hetalia omg

it's just SPECIFICALLY GerIta that I despise...

and Undertale ships I really don't notice nor ship so -shrugs-
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
All "ships" involving real people because that's gross and creepy. Celebrities have no way of giving consent to that and besides, real people aren't play things. They're not fictional characters. You can't just pair them together. It's even grosser when some of them are married and they have children. Just don't.

That aside, I do some serious side eyeing when people ship stuff like Jaspis and Reylo because they are abusive and that's not okay. Kylux also makes me really uncomfortable and the fandom woobyfying one or both of them doesn't help
All "ships" involving real people because that's gross and creepy. Celebrities have no way of giving consent to that and besides, real people aren't play things. They're not fictional characters. You can't just pair them together. It's even grosser when some of them are married and they have children. Just don't.

That aside, I do some serious side eyeing when people ship stuff like Jaspis and Reylo because they are abusive and that's not okay. Kylux also makes me really uncomfortable and the fandom woobyfying one or both of them doesn't help
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@Whinechesters
*LOUD HIGH FIVING*
no but im looking for like, bros being bros and being serial killers not romance why are there so many destiel fanfics i want more bros being bros and killing people *banging fists on the table loudly*
@Whinechesters
*LOUD HIGH FIVING*
no but im looking for like, bros being bros and being serial killers not romance why are there so many destiel fanfics i want more bros being bros and killing people *banging fists on the table loudly*
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
can we stop shipping countries in hetalia
why this
can we stop shipping countries in hetalia
why this
qesQFkT.gif
I don't understand why people like Borg Cubes. They're so ugly. :V
I don't understand why people like Borg Cubes. They're so ugly. :V
My writing project.
SNAPE AND LILY DEAR GOD WHY
SNAPE AND LILY DEAR GOD WHY
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@shadowmaat
yes !! More poly ships !!

@Ichamo
I really hate gerita too you arent alone
@shadowmaat
yes !! More poly ships !!

@Ichamo
I really hate gerita too you arent alone
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
@AaronBurrr

yessss -highfives-
@AaronBurrr

yessss -highfives-
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo

YES. I love that you have Warriors fandergs. I need to get some, especially Scourge. I'm a sucker for tragic villains. I own practically every Warriors book written, except for the newest ones. I haven't touched them in years but I've been meaning to reread them, if only for nostalgia's sake. I was such a huge fan. *pokes username*
@Ichamo

YES. I love that you have Warriors fandergs. I need to get some, especially Scourge. I'm a sucker for tragic villains. I own practically every Warriors book written, except for the newest ones. I haven't touched them in years but I've been meaning to reread them, if only for nostalgia's sake. I was such a huge fan. *pokes username*
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25