Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zelda Nerds Unite!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I just want to discuss my favorite franchise with others who love it just as much as I do. Talk about your favorite/least favorite dungeons, enemies, tools, memories, sidequests...anything Zelda!

I found the best grinding technique in ALBW. Get a net from the Bee Guy in Kakariko Village, go to the grass in the SW corner, cut it all down, ram the tree, enter the Cucco Lady's house to reset the grass, repeat. Whenever you fill up however many bottles you have, take them back to the Bee Guy to cash in your Purple Rupees. While doing this, you will probably find a Golden Bee or two. The first time you turn in a Golden Bee, you will get the Bee Badge, which stops bees from attacking you. But for every subsequent time you turn in a Golden Bee, you get a GOLDEN RUPEE. Yes, you read that right: A GOLDEN RUPEE.

(Edited per code of conduct. Do not use all capital letters in thread titles -Ravette)
I just want to discuss my favorite franchise with others who love it just as much as I do. Talk about your favorite/least favorite dungeons, enemies, tools, memories, sidequests...anything Zelda!

I found the best grinding technique in ALBW. Get a net from the Bee Guy in Kakariko Village, go to the grass in the SW corner, cut it all down, ram the tree, enter the Cucco Lady's house to reset the grass, repeat. Whenever you fill up however many bottles you have, take them back to the Bee Guy to cash in your Purple Rupees. While doing this, you will probably find a Golden Bee or two. The first time you turn in a Golden Bee, you will get the Bee Badge, which stops bees from attacking you. But for every subsequent time you turn in a Golden Bee, you get a GOLDEN RUPEE. Yes, you read that right: A GOLDEN RUPEE.

(Edited per code of conduct. Do not use all capital letters in thread titles -Ravette)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Tsunamiscale @poodragon Care to join in, my friends?
@Tsunamiscale @poodragon Care to join in, my friends?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
Apparently this thread is A SECRET TO EVERYBODY... Eh? Eh? I'll leave now...
Apparently this thread is A SECRET TO EVERYBODY... Eh? Eh? I'll leave now...
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
@eaglefairy

I heard Zelda and so I've arrived.
What's your favorite game?
@eaglefairy

I heard Zelda and so I've arrived.
What's your favorite game?
Talk about Zelda? Alright.
My favorite dungeon would be the forest temple in ocarina of time. It's just so fun to explore, especially when you imagine living there.
My least favorite is the mine in A link between worlds... I got lost so much... :(
Talk about Zelda? Alright.
My favorite dungeon would be the forest temple in ocarina of time. It's just so fun to explore, especially when you imagine living there.
My least favorite is the mine in A link between worlds... I got lost so much... :(
Once upon a time there was a maverick, and that maverick had seen many things and had answered so many little questions... One day, the maverick disappeared in the stars and flew to the discover more small questions.
@eaglefairy Mentioned Zelda, here I am.

My favourite game would be Twilight Princess, though WInd Waker, Majora's Mask and OoT are great too. MM is such a deep and dark one I almost have to love it :D

@LucyLocket I liked that dungeon too, though the music gives me anxiety, but nevertheless. I'd have to say I absolutely hate the lakebed temple in twilight princess, it's such a maze and always takes me way too long to get through even though I've done it many times. And as a someone who is afraid of deep water and drowning... not thanks. The boss is fun though.

Have you found the title screen glitch in twilight princess by the way? I did it a year or so ago, and was actually proud of myself to succeed doing it XD
@eaglefairy Mentioned Zelda, here I am.

My favourite game would be Twilight Princess, though WInd Waker, Majora's Mask and OoT are great too. MM is such a deep and dark one I almost have to love it :D

@LucyLocket I liked that dungeon too, though the music gives me anxiety, but nevertheless. I'd have to say I absolutely hate the lakebed temple in twilight princess, it's such a maze and always takes me way too long to get through even though I've done it many times. And as a someone who is afraid of deep water and drowning... not thanks. The boss is fun though.

Have you found the title screen glitch in twilight princess by the way? I did it a year or so ago, and was actually proud of myself to succeed doing it XD
[procrastination intensifies]
@poodragon

Sadly, I was never able to get Twilight Princess... Still dreaming of getting it!
@poodragon

Sadly, I was never able to get Twilight Princess... Still dreaming of getting it!
Once upon a time there was a maverick, and that maverick had seen many things and had answered so many little questions... One day, the maverick disappeared in the stars and flew to the discover more small questions.
Hello fellow Zelda nerds :D

I recently picked up Twilight Princess: HD and I'm so excited!! It's a bit hard for me as I'm used to the Wii version, so half of my time has been spent running in circles/into walls trying to figure out which way I need to go XD

Been having lots of fun with it though, I much enjoy how they've improved the game (no more text boxes each time I grab a blue rupee omg) and am very excited to try out the new dungeon :D

(please ping me if you reply, i get distracted super easy XD)
Hello fellow Zelda nerds :D

I recently picked up Twilight Princess: HD and I'm so excited!! It's a bit hard for me as I'm used to the Wii version, so half of my time has been spent running in circles/into walls trying to figure out which way I need to go XD

Been having lots of fun with it though, I much enjoy how they've improved the game (no more text boxes each time I grab a blue rupee omg) and am very excited to try out the new dungeon :D

(please ping me if you reply, i get distracted super easy XD)
@Eaglefairy I came here when I saw that this is a Zelda thread~

My favourite Zelda game would be either Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time. Other good games are WW, SS and MM. :D

@LucyLocket I really liked that dungeon too, and it's one of my favourite dungeons along with Arbiter's Grounds and many others.

@poodragon I did that glitch in TP about two years ago and I was so happy it succeeded. There is a similar glitch in SS too. :D
@Eaglefairy I came here when I saw that this is a Zelda thread~

My favourite Zelda game would be either Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time. Other good games are WW, SS and MM. :D

@LucyLocket I really liked that dungeon too, and it's one of my favourite dungeons along with Arbiter's Grounds and many others.

@poodragon I did that glitch in TP about two years ago and I was so happy it succeeded. There is a similar glitch in SS too. :D
OngggUl.gif
@LucyLocket ah okay, I got TP when it first came out in what, 2006? Should actually play it through again :D

@Omyrah What, no text boxes, really? I've been waiting my whole life for that! XD Have to get my hands on Wii U and TP HD before the new Zelda comes out.

@Neoma I didn't even know there was similar in SS o: Have to try that out sometime. I remember just playing around in the TP glitch, sad though that I couldn't leave Kakariko after I got there. I would've really wanted to go everywhere :D
@LucyLocket ah okay, I got TP when it first came out in what, 2006? Should actually play it through again :D

@Omyrah What, no text boxes, really? I've been waiting my whole life for that! XD Have to get my hands on Wii U and TP HD before the new Zelda comes out.

@Neoma I didn't even know there was similar in SS o: Have to try that out sometime. I remember just playing around in the TP glitch, sad though that I couldn't leave Kakariko after I got there. I would've really wanted to go everywhere :D
[procrastination intensifies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17