Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Zelda Nerds Unite!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Ravenpocky

Outside poes are fun but whenever I see that light in a cave or suddenly hear one giggling I'm just like nopenopenopenope XD
@Ravenpocky

Outside poes are fun but whenever I see that light in a cave or suddenly hear one giggling I'm just like nopenopenopenope XD
[procrastination intensifies]
@poodragon

Yea. They can get quite annoying in closed spaces. And the huge poes in the Arbiter's grounds. Eeehhhh those are creepy xD
@poodragon

Yea. They can get quite annoying in closed spaces. And the huge poes in the Arbiter's grounds. Eeehhhh those are creepy xD
@fretfulsardines

By the way, welcome xD I dont think I welcomed you earlier
@fretfulsardines

By the way, welcome xD I dont think I welcomed you earlier
@Ravenpocky

Uughh the poes in Arbiter's Grounds were the biggest nope ever XD Thankfully they were pretty easy to kill. I still hate that dungeon, the quicksand and the enemies there give me shivers every time. Both the miniboss and the boss were fun though :D
@Ravenpocky

Uughh the poes in Arbiter's Grounds were the biggest nope ever XD Thankfully they were pretty easy to kill. I still hate that dungeon, the quicksand and the enemies there give me shivers every time. Both the miniboss and the boss were fun though :D
@poodragon

Oh my god yes! I love Death Sword! Ive always wanted to sculpt him xD hes super neat
@poodragon

Oh my god yes! I love Death Sword! Ive always wanted to sculpt him xD hes super neat
@Ravenpocky

And he even has his own mini boss music (and it's awesome)! I've been thinking of drawing/water painting him, but have never gotten to that point yet because of netflix school xD I have painted Fi from SS though, and I'm still happy with it though it was a year ago :D
@Ravenpocky

And he even has his own mini boss music (and it's awesome)! I've been thinking of drawing/water painting him, but have never gotten to that point yet because of netflix school xD I have painted Fi from SS though, and I'm still happy with it though it was a year ago :D
OH HEY ZELDA TALK -plops on in-

Hi, I'm Shuff, and I'm a big silly Zelda nerd =3 My favorite games would probably be MM, TP, and OoT, though I love almost all Zelda games and think they all have their strong points. My least favorite is Spirit Tracks... Just couldn't get into it ^-^;

My favorite temple is probably the Shadow Temple, more for the fan theories and in-game lore behind it than the actual gameplay, really. All my love for Bongo-Bongo.

The art is one of the driving factors behind my love for the Zelda series, and I adore all of the portals and emblems in the games. I actually have a Twilight Portal tattooed on my arm.
OH HEY ZELDA TALK -plops on in-

Hi, I'm Shuff, and I'm a big silly Zelda nerd =3 My favorite games would probably be MM, TP, and OoT, though I love almost all Zelda games and think they all have their strong points. My least favorite is Spirit Tracks... Just couldn't get into it ^-^;

My favorite temple is probably the Shadow Temple, more for the fan theories and in-game lore behind it than the actual gameplay, really. All my love for Bongo-Bongo.

The art is one of the driving factors behind my love for the Zelda series, and I adore all of the portals and emblems in the games. I actually have a Twilight Portal tattooed on my arm.
xg88mqt.png
@poodragon

I have never been able to watercolor very well xD but hey, you should paint Death Sword, it would be neat

@shuffluffalo

Hey! Fellow Zelda tattoo buddy! *high fives*
@poodragon

I have never been able to watercolor very well xD but hey, you should paint Death Sword, it would be neat

@shuffluffalo

Hey! Fellow Zelda tattoo buddy! *high fives*
@Ravenpocky

YEAAAAH! I have 5 tattoos, and my Zelda one is up there close to my favorite <3 I bet yours is awesome, too, the Hylian Crest has such a sweet design!!
@Ravenpocky

YEAAAAH! I have 5 tattoos, and my Zelda one is up there close to my favorite <3 I bet yours is awesome, too, the Hylian Crest has such a sweet design!!
xg88mqt.png
@shuffluffalo

Oh yea man, that sucker is amazing. I have 3 tattoos, and My Zelda one is my most recent and favorite. Took a good 2 hours to do.
@shuffluffalo

Oh yea man, that sucker is amazing. I have 3 tattoos, and My Zelda one is my most recent and favorite. Took a good 2 hours to do.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17