Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164
@Blackaavar

ok! heading to trade back then~
@Blackaavar

ok! heading to trade back then~
is1aOOc.png

@markab
All good on my end.
Thanks for evolving him for me. :)
@markab
All good on my end.
Thanks for evolving him for me. :)
I'm probably going to get a lot of have but I don't like Sun and Moon. Its ego is bigger than the actual game play. I mean, I have the game, I just don't enjoy it as much as the previouse generations. First you can transfer Pokemon to your party right after you catch it. Second, the legendaries evolve and are too easy to catch, great ball first try. Third, beast boost is the SAME as moxie. Z moves are game-breakers.

But they did bring back gen1 stuff, and animation is amazing. POPPLIO IS THE BEST
I'm probably going to get a lot of have but I don't like Sun and Moon. Its ego is bigger than the actual game play. I mean, I have the game, I just don't enjoy it as much as the previouse generations. First you can transfer Pokemon to your party right after you catch it. Second, the legendaries evolve and are too easy to catch, great ball first try. Third, beast boost is the SAME as moxie. Z moves are game-breakers.

But they did bring back gen1 stuff, and animation is amazing. POPPLIO IS THE BEST
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
@*******

Yeah i know what you mean lol litterly the slowest part to making ev training fast. You get at lest 1BP for just being in the battle. So even if you lose your comeing out with at lest 1... :/ Better than 0. But yeah the npc are trolls and will just all gang up on you just cause. I literly only won rounds out of pur luck. And got to master rank xD With a terable team should i add lol (Really wish poke bank was open D: My team i alredy spent hrs on is siting in X ;A; )
@*******

Yeah i know what you mean lol litterly the slowest part to making ev training fast. You get at lest 1BP for just being in the battle. So even if you lose your comeing out with at lest 1... :/ Better than 0. But yeah the npc are trolls and will just all gang up on you just cause. I literly only won rounds out of pur luck. And got to master rank xD With a terable team should i add lol (Really wish poke bank was open D: My team i alredy spent hrs on is siting in X ;A; )
rwZsAT2.png
@softowl

Ohh that'd work perfectly for me! Anything specific you'd like in exchange? I have Moon but not too many of the island scan pokes, pretty much only leavanny and chikorita.
@softowl

Ohh that'd work perfectly for me! Anything specific you'd like in exchange? I have Moon but not too many of the island scan pokes, pretty much only leavanny and chikorita.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Geneku2

This game was a very mixed bag for me. It feels like with every new thing that improves the series, there's something else that takes two steps back. The trials are a nice new addition, having no hms is a big improvement, the atmosphere of Alola is some of the best in any pokemon game. However, super training was completely botched, the story starts strong, but completely falls on its face at the finish line, the catch rates are absolutely abysmal for seventh gen pokemon which is odd since they're supposed to be the stars of the show, fishing was completely ruined by only being able to fish in very select areas and having only one type of rod with magikarp having a 50% chance to show up on every. Single. Cast. While I do like aspects of it, I'm already finding it hard to go back to and I shall wait for gen 5 remakes because I'm feeling mighty homesick for Unova.
@Geneku2

This game was a very mixed bag for me. It feels like with every new thing that improves the series, there's something else that takes two steps back. The trials are a nice new addition, having no hms is a big improvement, the atmosphere of Alola is some of the best in any pokemon game. However, super training was completely botched, the story starts strong, but completely falls on its face at the finish line, the catch rates are absolutely abysmal for seventh gen pokemon which is odd since they're supposed to be the stars of the show, fishing was completely ruined by only being able to fish in very select areas and having only one type of rod with magikarp having a 50% chance to show up on every. Single. Cast. While I do like aspects of it, I'm already finding it hard to go back to and I shall wait for gen 5 remakes because I'm feeling mighty homesick for Unova.
1Wa1sIi.gif
@DuskyDawn7

Gen5 For Life, it was my favorite version and, well I guess the "peak" point of my life. I miss Pokemon dream world and all the other features. I mean, I caught every pokemon in Unova and trained the to LV 100. Yep, those were the days where i had nothing to do with my life other than grind pokemon
@DuskyDawn7

Gen5 For Life, it was my favorite version and, well I guess the "peak" point of my life. I miss Pokemon dream world and all the other features. I mean, I caught every pokemon in Unova and trained the to LV 100. Yep, those were the days where i had nothing to do with my life other than grind pokemon
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
I feel like this game is my favorite because unlike every other main series game this one actually made me cry. That or I've become weak emotionally.

Bonus points for a really dark story line I mean seriously holy heck.
I feel like this game is my favorite because unlike every other main series game this one actually made me cry. That or I've become weak emotionally.

Bonus points for a really dark story line I mean seriously holy heck.
I lovedd this game and Alola is probably up there with my two old faves Johto and Hoenn now.
I lovedd this game and Alola is probably up there with my two old faves Johto and Hoenn now.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Nequam

YO I JUST SAW YOUR OFFER I LIVE FOR MOON BALL POKES.

Could I have one please? I don't have much to offer right now unless you'd like a Gible in a Beast Ball. (Spoilered just in case)
@Nequam

YO I JUST SAW YOUR OFFER I LIVE FOR MOON BALL POKES.

Could I have one please? I don't have much to offer right now unless you'd like a Gible in a Beast Ball. (Spoilered just in case)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 164